• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: 1052-1054 Ryokugyu Additions (Read 1054)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think basically it doesn't do much to them unless it has haki or something.
Basically.
You can hit him with his own trees but they won't hurt him. But if you infuse said tree with your haki then hit him with it then it should.

But also yes, "resistance to plant manipulation" also means if you can control plants you're practically useless against him since he's the very element of "forests" itself. THE GREEN.

Depending on what the process of making money is Greenbull can probably make infinite money so long as he has ink or what ever else is used for it besides trees. Just saying

But also yes, "resistance to plant manipulation" also means if you can control plants you're practically useless against him since he's the very element of "forests" itself. THE GREEN.

Or it makes you the most useful person possible against him as you can control him directly.

I'd just like to comment on this. You can't exactly resist someone's plant manipulation, unless you are made of plants and they manipulate plants. Same way you can't resist someone picking up a boulder and hurling it at you. It's a durability thing for stuff like that. You don't resist fire manipulation; you resist the fire. You don't resist water manipulation, you just resist what the water does to you.

He wouldn't just be unaffected by Hashirama throwing a tree at him, but if this "resistant to their own element" stuff is true, then I believe it's most simple to just say someone with plant manipulation can't mess with him or the plants he uses. But that's just me.

I don't know if this was already addressed or decided on already, but that's my take.

but if this "resistant to their own element" stuff is true, then I believe it's most simple to just say someone with plant manipulation can't mess with him or the plants he uses. But that's just me.

I don't know if this was already addressed or decided on already, but that's my take.
Yes, I think that's what it is.

Or it makes you the most useful person possible against him as you can control him directly.
That'd have to be through mind controlling him first. Again, he doesn't "produce" the element, he is the element itself and then some, due to sentience
He wouldn't just be unaffected by Hashirama throwing a tree at him, but if this "resistant to their own element" stuff is true, then I believe it's most simple to just say someone with plant manipulation can't mess with him or the plants he uses. But that's just me.
Yeah the wording is definitely a lil' weird

That'd have to be through mind controlling him first. Again, he doesn't "produce" the element, he is the element itself and then some, due to sentience

This is some hypothetical verse equalization that we'll certainly never see in series, but hypothetically if a character could manipulate any trees/wood, and Aramaki turned into trees and word then he would be susceptible to being directly manipulated by them without them needing to control his mind.

hypothetically if a character could manipulate any trees/wood
Manipulating a tree =/= Manipulating a sentient tree
The forest is reliant Greenbull's very will while active (unless he seperates from it)
But that's for another time. If a character gets brought up that can do that, we'll debate it there.

Ace novel, Ace doesn't feel the heat. Again. << The heat didn't burn him
good!! he gain some property of fire anyways same property. No heat transfer so it won't hurt him
Sabo doesn't feel the heat and explains the sensation. << The heat didn't burn him: the sequel
good!! same thing with Ace
Caesar being the only one to resist gas. << Caesar doesn't get poisoned by his ability, or lose air in his Empty World ability
good!! he gains some gas property anyways

same thing with the rest.
The fruit literally genetically modifies the user into the very nature of the element it carries. There's no questioning that they resist it. Did you just forget how a whole verse works?
None of those above is my concern. My question is

What happen if some dude throws an giant iceberg into Aokiji/ Some giant tree into Ryokugyu. They have same properties such as temperature, etc. This ice/tree has regen neg, intangibility neg, NPI, etc. Also assume this ice/tree is immune to Aokiji/Ryokugu manipulating/absorbing it. What will happen if this ice/tree hit Ryokugyu? Are we assuming just because its the same element it won't harm them?
How does that make sense though? Like, when it comes to someone made of ice of fire or lava, then sure. Resistance to extreme heats. Makes sense. When it comes to someone made of plants? How does being made out of plants stop you from being harmed by plants?
Logically if you throw lava into lava hard enough it will splash, splitting it. Of course if you try to do this into Akainu with his partial lava body he will just regenerate from it. Now if some dude throws lava like serious squirt gun with regen neg, intan neg, while being resistant to being Absorbed/manipulated by Akainu. what will happen if it hits Akainu?
Basically.
You can hit him with his own trees but they won't hurt him. But if you infuse said tree with your haki then hit him with it then it should.
If somebody uses forest-based elements in close proximity they're just giving him more to work with.
But I assume if someone uses, say, wood style or a nature based projectile the KE would still impact him. Or at least hit him but his true body wouldn't be effected (much like when Aokiji is hit and falls apart, another solid logia)

We have to remember he's a "forest" man, not a wood or tree man. If someone uses a non-forest/nature based wood attack then it should hit him, but if they rely on forest creation then they'll just end up giving him firepower
This is what I am talking about right now.

Screenshot_27.png
Screenshot_28.png
Great!!! give that ice NPI/regen neg/intang neg Aokiji is finished. His body cracked and doesn't resist Ice KE.

good!! he gain some property of fire anyways same property. No heat transfer so it won't hurt him

What happen if some dude throws an giant iceberg into Aokiji/ Some giant tree into Ryokugyu. They have same properties such as temperature, etc. This ice/tree has regen neg, intangibility neg, NPI, etc. Also assume this ice/tree is immune to Aokiji/Ryokugu manipulating/absorbing it. What will happen if this ice/tree hit Ryokugyu? Are we assuming just because its the same element it won't harm them?

Logically if you throw lava into lava hard enough it will splash, splitting it. Of course if you try to do this into Akainu with his partial lava body he will just regenerate from it. Now if some dude throws lava like serious squirt gun with regen neg, intan neg, while being resistant to being Absorbed/manipulated by Akainu. what will happen if it hits Akainu?

Great!!! give that ice NPI/regen neg/intang neg Aokiji is finished. His body cracked and doesn't resist Ice KE.
Anything that hits them might break them apart but they can always reform unless a haki infused attack hits them or they're thrown in the ocean.

Last edited:

Hmm?

Tanking that shit like how his element always leaks out of him and he doesn't flinch

Solid logias get "hit" but don't get "hurt". Their true body within the element is practically untouchable. Robin broke Aokiji in half and he reformed from his broken ice.
Whitebeard cracked him to bits and he reformed from his broken ice. Breaking their elemental body doesn't equate to "hurting" them, since you're still nowhere near their true body.

If you throw a tree at Greenbull hard enough to shatter his tree body, then either: Another racist tree will grow
That same broken tree will reform, much like Aokiji does from his ice.

Logias are seperate into 3. There are logias that are energies/matter/intangible true body/Regenerative
Intangible as the element AND true body/Pure Energy/Also regenerative (the only one here is Kizaru I believe)
And Logias that are solid/elementally interacted with/Still intangible in their "true" body/also regenerative

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back