• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One of the most famous cartoon characters of all time vs the lord of chaos

TitanCrusher101 said:
That we have scans for, we don't have every scan that ever existed.
If he has used it some other time, go ahead and show it; until then, there's no reason to assume he has used it any other time.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Also, if we assume he starts with toon force or plot manip then we are going back to the scans
Yeah, he starts with Toon Force. Not with Plot Manip tho; Plot Manip is when he leaves the stry and becomes the animator, he has only done so a handful of times, and in most of those ocasions, he was already the animator before the fight had even started, meaning him using it on a random encounter is unlikely.

TitanCrusher101 said:
That's a fallacy.
No, it isn't, but you know what is? Burden of proof.

This is when someone attempts to make someone else prove a claim when the burden of proof is really on them to prove it. The burden of proof is always on the positive claim, and the person who makes the claim.

Positive claim: "Bugs has used Time Stop in other ocasions aside from the one on his page."

It's up to you to prove this claim is correct, not up to me to prove it isn't correct.

Anyway, until an in-character way for Bugs to finish Discord off before he snaps his fingers is presented, I'm still voting for Discord.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
TitanCrusher101 said:
That's a fallacy.
No, it isn't, but you know what is? Burden of proof.
This is when someone attempts to make someone else prove a claim when the burden of proof is really on them to prove it. The burden of proof is always on the positive claim, and the person who makes the claim.

Positive claim: "Bugs has used Time Stop in other ocasions aside from the one on his page."

It's up to you to prove this claim is correct, not up to me to prove it isn't correct.
Assuming something doesn't exist just because we don't have scans for it?

TitanCrusher101 said:
Assuming something doesn't exist just because we don't have scans for it?
Yes, nonexistence until proven to exist.

It's up to you to prove it exists, not to me to prove it doesn't. Yes, there might be a scan for it, in the same way there might be an invisible dragon living inside my garage, or how the Earth might have only been made a week ago.

Until an evidence of him using Time Stop in other occasion is presented, it is assumed that this other occasion doesn't exist, and if you think it does exist, it is up to you to prove its existence.

Tl;dr: go get proof that it exists, or we assume it doesn't.

I just REALLY,REALLY,REALLY loathe MLP. The ONLY verse out all of the verses that I hate with a burning passion that I hate more than MLP is fortnite.
Same here. One is for kids and losers, the other is for kids and neckbeards/pedophiles.

It is fine to dislike a verse. But please don't insult the people who manage to like that verse. Especially since calling them pedophiles is a serious insult.

(I do agree on that fortnite is for kids though)

It is fine to dislike a verse. But please don't insult the people who manage to like that verse. Especially since calling them pedophiles is a serious insult.
(I do agree on that fortnite is for kids though)
I was joking. Not about Fortnite though. **** that game.

.Meanwhile I actually enjoy Discord's wins. Only proves that DB shouldn't have banned MLP for a short time since Discord is clearly the last character left that's deserving of a DB.

Back