• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One of the most famous cartoon characters of all time vs the lord of chaos

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Was the town High 4-C? Did the whole town resist expert hypnosis by an extrodinary genius? Did the town have people who lacked a mind?
None of that matters if Bugs cant affect a whole town with his mindhax

The numbers is what it matters here

If we wanna go with mind hax scaling to AP then a 4-B chose blasting over mind hax (Mind you, mind hax is go to move for literally almost every confrontation)

Is it passive? And he still needs to process it. Also, remember how you pointed out Bugs haxing 4-C's? Fun fact: Twilight Sparkle tried to undo Sombra's mind hax and failed expliitly on the grounds that Sombra had more power than she did.

We don't have any scans on his profile for his telepathy. Any wise, he starts with many things. Not just mind control. He can also start with time stop, which he does by moving his hands

Also, why does the character that got Mind Haxed being High 4-C matter at all? Being physically strong doesn't make your mind harder to control.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
We don't have any scans on his profile for his telepathy. Any wise, he starts with many things. Not just mind control. He can also start with time stop, which he does by moving his hands
So then why TF is it even there?

Lightbuster30 said:
Yeah, no, that mind hax is gonna take way longer than "waving his hand".
The mind hax didn't come into play until you saw his eyes, the gestures were just to throw him off, and due to the fact it's a children's cartoon. Children find that shit funny.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Also, why does the character that got Mind Haxed being High 4-C matter at all? Being physically strong doesn't make your mind harder to control.
No, what's impressive is that is that a person he mind haxed was an extrodinary genius and resisted mind hax already from an extrodinary genius who could mindhax somebody who lacked a mind

Actually, we do.

That "you will, I will not, you will, I will not" trick is done through Telepathy, to make the opponent change his mind... and is in no way faster than a finger snap.

Uh, no, he moved his hands several times and mind haxed the bull after several seconds of moving his hands. Show him stopping time.

Either way, since Telepathy isn't fast enough, Bugs won't know about the Power Null, so before he can do anything useful, his powers stop working and he gets thrown to another dimension.

Thingking>Moving your hands in the air. Even if Bugs has telapathy, he still needs to actually do the motion and process Discord's thoughts. Discord just has to think. And thats assuming he'll even respond with time stop since this is, literally, the one time I've seen it used.

Nope, it's either snapping or thinking, the former of which is still faster than waving your hands in front of you. But you know what? After re-watching My Little Pony, Discord actually looks like he reality warps via thinking more than he does with snapping. Snapping is just more popular because it's easier to notice than "thinking about something".

Not as often as he does other things, and I don't think he ever started with it, so by the times he gets to it, it will already have been Nulled.

Back