• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One of the most famous cartoon characters of all time vs the lord of chaos

Discord entered another universe as part of his agreement with Fluttershy to help better understand rabbits like Angel Bunny. He arrived in the Loony Tunes universe to meet up with Bugs Bunny. At first they got along well, but eventually, Bugs made a jab at Discord, provoking a fight.

Win via any nonlethal means. Both in character. Bugs has one carrot to turn into Super Rabbit if he needs it.

Speed equalized.

Well, Transmutation wouldn't work as Bugs resists it. Powernull would probably work. Not sure what Bugs starts with though.

Edit: Ninja'd.

I don't know if Discord's Power Nullification would work on Bugs's immortality or not. It doesn't matter though. This is a non lethal fight with both in character. Victory conditions are KO (for either), hypnotism (for Bugs), BFR ( for Discord, assuming Bugs doesn't resist it), exhausting Bugs of stamina, or making the other give up (I know that's not normally a victory condition, I am leaving both completely in character here so that is an option).

Well for one because Discord is shown to use his hax more in character, whereas Bugs could do literally anything and it's up to interpretation.

Ok? So what?

Discord doesn't need to snap to powernull he's done his powers several times with just a thought. The snap is just for show.

Unless he decides to do that immediately he's still gonna get powernulled. Like I said, Composite's have no set starting powers and it's entirely up to interpretation.

Hmm well that might be a problem, but Discord outranges Bugs by alot so he'd just hit him before Bugs could get in range for his luck to kick in.

We don't really know how much range he has with abilities.

Also, after looking at his profile again, he can travel into different universes with his teleportation actually, so BFR won't work at first

Right, so we can't assume he'll be in range of Discord with it for it to work.

If he gets powernulled, he wouldn't be able to teleport anyway.

Again, unless he's in range he can't use them.

There is no killing here, it's winning by nonlethal means.

Tbh I'm voting bugs.

Even if discord tries to powernull him, Bugs has supernatural luck, so Discord will get unlucky, which has just enough time for Bugs to use any of his hax like plot manip or casuality manip and defeat discord

I'm voting bugs

We can't just assume his range is enough to hit Discord from the start, especially when SBA piuts them at 4 Km away. Again, if he gets powernulled first he can't do anything.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Yeah, but Bug's luck will make discord unlucky, and even if discord tries to powernull, it will most likely miss. Meaning bugs has enough time to outhax discord
How can something thought based that isn't like a projectile miss? Atmost his luck would make it so that Discord starts with Transmutation, which Bugs resists.

Back