• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(One More Vote) Medaka vs Momo (The Fight that Never Happened)

When I say balanced, I mean not ******* stomping the others into oblivion without noticing they even exist lol.

Oudo also has at least the possibility of mind wiping Kumagawa with his passives, and then using motor control to prevent him from using his blitz stuff. Not likely, but at least possible

Also the other 2 are banned from battles so they were out of the question anyway

I didnt mean that kind of balance.

More like balanced "character". Kumagawa's psyche is anything but balanced.

Iihiko is more balanced. Change my mind.

It would feel fresh to have Iihiko fight for once.

She doesn't lead with it in character no? Momo insta seals in character. Medaka would likely just let her do it to see what happens.

She has before, but she probably won't in this case. It isn't a stomp just because Medaka doesn't press her win botton as fast as Momo does. If Medaka was bloodlusted, she would be just as likely to win as Momo, if not more, so it isn't a stomp. Hell, if medaka was bloodlusted she probably would have her passives on from the start and win negative dif

Ok so didn't kumagawa instantly break her seal because it was similar to the one he uses. Kurokami has both bookmaker and all fiction so she can do the same

Did it I'm pretty sure he was out almost instantly but it took him time to get to zenkichi

Back