• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One highly advanced robot fights Rick Sanchez to the death

no. pickle rick is largely immobile, whereas SCP-1370 can barely walk without falling over, but can move nonetheless. and its safe to say that pickle rick's reactions are significantly faster than SCP-1370's

yeah I don't see how 1370 speed blitzes. Rick is more than capable of reacting to 1370 even while immobile

How would Rick react? With his tongue? There's absolutely nothing stopping 1370 from walking over and breaking Rick in half, this is a stomp.

im still not sure about that, but I'll put in ur vote for 1370. if other people agree that its too much of a stomp then that's fair I guess

actually, I think you might be right, @MilesTheMorales1. I've changed it to hopefully fix that

they bond over nihilism. that and rick seems to have a way of befreind the weird ones (whether he wants to or not.).

i wouldn't consider SCP-1370 to be a nihilist. But there's a solid chance that after this battle is over they're gonna end up high at a party together next week lol. either way, I doubt they'd become friends mid-fight, especially due to 1370's provocative nature

as for the fight, rick would probably take it. he´s faster, smarter, has self ressurection, and is a way better fighter.

plus 1370 canonically lost to a potted plant. i cant imagine it would do much better against a super intelligent pickle.

btw this is pickle rick, not base rick. He is by no means faster (though I did grant him his roach limbs, which can be used to avoid a speed blitz) and for the sake of the fight operation pheonix is null and void, which is now specified in the thread. Rick IS, on the other hand, by far smarter than 1370. as for the better fighter thing, I couldn't personally say, as on the one hand Rick can really only control one of his limbs at a time, but on the other hand, 1370 is the literal oposite of an adept fighter

1370 is below averge human speed and rick is supersonic (roach suit aint on his profile but the rat suit is so im going with that.)

yeah the problem is that pickle rick is either immobile or supersonic even though there is an actual point in between. I can try to get somebody to add roach limb pickle rick stats to the page for better accessability. However, Rick definately does NOT have the rat suit, cuz that'd be a huge stomp

I feel that I should add that although SCP1370 is shown incapable of exerting enough force to kill a potted plant, he has shown sufficient force to knock over a potted plant. Theoretically, 1370 should be capable of snapping a pickle in half. However, Rick, now with the ability to move, should also be capable of messing with 1370 in various ways

Back