• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Being Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is exactly why it's DOA. Kettlesen said otherwise and it fits the lore better.
His statement is not more recent, stop trying to justify things from older statements
How can one being be in every timelins when time is but a an aspect of his consciousness?
You agreed early since i came here that 2-C will be the best for OB
Her or anyone else can only reverse time to the dawn of time so how can she design the one being vs elder gods battle to happen in each timeline when they existed in a timeless void to begin with.
Like it or not thats how the canon is now, OB isnt the supreme one anymore
Dom's statement has too many contradictions and doesn't even make sense.
Such as....you cited absolutely none, your word vs his, afaik there is no contradiction for Titans vs One Being
Kettlesen said one being created the titans and elder gods. It doesn't contradict the story.
His word is old compared to dominic, whom also responded to other things like kahn if he is immortal or not, mk vs dc canonicity and so on

And nice how you ignore the fact that Elder Gods beat One Being from where the verse exists to begin with and Titans like Kronika > Elder Gods like Cetrion and Shinnok, so hard is to unite some dots that with these in mind Titans > One Being isnt at all contradicted

You dont see of the Titans much about in MK or meet others besides in Scorpion ending if he had the Hour Glass at hand

His statement is not more recent, stop trying to justify things from older statements
A 4 month difference doesn't invalid his statement. Especially when it doesn't contradict the story like doms.
You agreed early since i came here that 2-C will be the best for OB
Yeah before I started seeing the holes in what Dom said.
Like it or not thats how the canon is now, OB isnt the supreme one anymore
Both writers hold equal weight. Doms contradicts the games lore. Hence it being DOA

Such as....you cited absolutely none, your word vs his, afaik there is no contradiction for Titans vs One being
Such as one being being split being her design, she manipulates time which didn't exist yet.

Claiming there's a one being in every timeline which also doesn't make sense as time didn't exist prior to him being split.

Kronika and the hourglass only being able to go back to the dawn of time which happens to be after the one beings consciousness was split. The evidence is there when you don't ignore it.

And nice how you ignore the fact that Elder Gods beat One Being from where the verse exists to begin with and Titans like Kronika > Elder Gods like Cetrion and Shinnok, so hard is to unite some dots that with these in mind Titans > One Being isnt at all contradicted

You dont see of the Titans much about in MK or meet others besides in Scorpion ending if he had the Hour Glass at hand
One being wasn't over powered, they had to forge kamidoku to split his consciousness.

Didn't you just say cetrion and shinnok were created by kronika? They're not original elder gods.

A 4 month difference doesn't invalid his statement.
Yes it does, if you think older statements hold relevance over newer ones you are on something
Especially when it doesn't contradict the story like doms.
Contradicts nothing
Yeah before I started seeing the holes in what Dom said.
Holes being your opinion not fitting with what he said that is
Both writers hold equal weight. Doms contradicts the games lore. Hence it being DOA
You say its DoA only cuz one random user said it, cut it off with that already
Such as one being being split being her design, she manipulates time which didn't exist yet.
Its not a contradiction, OB as we knew from Midway era is him embodying the realms of the verse and all that we knew of back then of the cosmology, Netherrealm era changed things with the lore, nothing points OB contains the timelines at all
Claiming there's a one being in every timeline which also doesn't make sense as time didn't exist prior to him being split.
Timelines are Kronika doing thats literally how her lore is, all events occured due to her manipulating it
Kronika and the hourglass only being able to go back to the dawn of time which happens to be after the one beings consciousness was split. The evidence is there when you don't ignore it.
Definition of THE DAWN OF SOMETHING (phrase): time when new period in history begins.

History starts from OB vs Elder Gods, dont try justify your own stuff based on headcanon due to not liking how things work

One being wasn't over powered, they had to forge kamidoku to split his consciousness.
You realize Kamidogu alone doesnt do shit, Elder Gods still had to fight him, unless you trying to justify Kamidogu alone faced him or something
Didn't you just say cetrion and shinnok were created by kronika? They're not original elder gods.
Shinnok and Cetrion are literally Elder Gods still, Cetrion points out how they had to deal with Shao Kahn in MK9, dont try to twist shit to your liking

You realize Kamidogu alone doesnt do shit, Elder Gods still had to fight him, unless you trying to justify Kamidogu alone faced him or something
Yes and no. We are told this by Onaga:
Shujinko: Someone else? For what purpose? You have never fully revealed to me the true significance of the Kamidogu. After all these years of searching, I feel I am owed an explanation.

Damashi: If it will serve to emphasize the importance of your quest, I will tell you what I can. The Kamidogu made possible the creation of reality. The Elder Gods used them to split the consciousness of the One Being into what we know as the realms.

Shujinko: I do not understand. What is this 'One Being'?

Damashi: Before the creation of the realms, there were only the Elder Gods and the One Being. The One Being fed off the Elder Gods -- it consumed them. A war raged in the timeless void until six Elder Gods forged the Kamidogu and used them to splinter the One Being into the many realms.

Shujinko: I am humbled by the scope of what you have revealed to me. Still, I am left to wonder why the Elder Gods have needed my assistance.

Damashi: As you know, you were called by the Elder Gods to retrieve the Kamidogu and deliver them into safekeeping. What you do not know is that The Elder Gods had detected a plot whereby an individual sought to exploit the Kamidogu and merge all the realms in an attempt to gain ultimate power. That individual may be here in Edenia. He must not be allowed to find the Kamidogu.

So according to Onaga the Elder Gods only defeated the One Being after they had forged the Kamidogu.

So according to Onaga the Elder Gods only defeated the One Being after they had forged the Kamidogu.
Doesn't this still debunk the notion of OB being the whole of the verse? Given that he's clearly below some stuff still, and thus confirming Dominic statement as the true one?

Damashi: Before the creation of the realms, there were only the Elder Gods and the One Being. The One Being fed off the Elder Gods -- it consumed them. A war raged in the timeless void until six Elder Gods forged the Kamidogu and used them to splinter the One Being into the many realms.
These two conflict with each other.

Doesn't this still debunk the notion of OB being the whole of the verse?
Depends on what you mean. From the jump we know that the Elder Gods have always existed, its just that the One Being consumed them. Then they made reality after splitting it into pieces.

The One Being was only ever the Realms and maybe the people of those Realms, it was never the Elder Gods or Titans.

Depends on what you mean. From the jump we know that the Elder Gods have always existed, its just that the One Being consumed them. Then they made reality after splitting it into pieces.

The One Being was only ever the Realms and maybe the people of those Realms, it was never the Elder Gods or Titans.
Yeah the Elder Gods and titans exist outside of reality. They were created by the one being.

These two conflict with each other.
They do. However, an important aspect to note is who is telling the story.

Onaga might just be going off incorrect information, while WoG would have a third person perspective on it. In other words Onaga could just be incorrect about the Timeless Void statement.

Depends on what you mean.
I mean the whole of the multiverse like OP is suggesting.

Reagardless, we seems to have agreed that:
  • He should be 2-C as @BlackDarkness679 proved above that each realm in the universe is a space-time. Here's the amount of said realms (7 or 11, idk)
  • He should have Higher Dimensional Existence and Type 4 Acausality, as he embodies a 2-C universe, made of realms following each a different flow of time.
Also
Abstract Existence (Exists as the Non-Corporeal, Omnipresent Embodiment of Magic)

Which Type is it? Also, scans would be appreciated

They do. However, an important aspect to note is who is telling the story.

Onaga might just be going off incorrect information, while WoG would have a third person perspective on it. In other words Onaga could just be incorrect about the Timeless Void statement.
WoG(Kettleson) also said there was nothing but the one being. Then he allowed existence to happen.

I mean the whole of the multiverse like OP is suggesting.
Yeah, the Realms were all spawned from the One Being and will vanish if its reassemebled/awakened.
WoG(Kettleson) also said there was nothing but the one being. Then he allowed existence to happen.
Seems contradictory. Why would the One Being allow existence to happen and then it to unhappen and reunit the realms? The point about Shinnok, Onaga and Shao Khan is that they're all being manipulated by the One Being to unite the Realms so it can reawaken.

Dominic word has more relevance, its more recent and its not affecting the scaling nor contradicting it

"After eons, I learned the truth. Kronika was not alone. She was one of many Titans, each more powerful and ancient than the Elder Gods."

Titans are above Elder Gods, Kamidogu doesnt mean Elder Gods were stomped by OB, till that was created they were having a war with him, they held him till they won, Titans being said to be well above Elder Gods makes the Titans > OB

Yeah, the Realms were all spawned from the One Being and will vanish if its reassemebled/awakened.

Seems contradictory. Why would the One Being allow existence to happen and then it to unhappen and reunit the realms? The point about Shinnok, Onaga and Shao Khan is that they're all being manipulated by the One Being to unite the Realms so it can reawaken.
He should have Higher Dimensional Existence and Type 4 Acausality, as he embodies a 2-C universe, made of realms following each a different flow of time.
This and AE Removal. What you think?

He was overthrown, he wants to restore the natural order of things.

This and AE Removal. What you think?
I'm fine with it. Seems like his origin has been retconned with the Titans and all that.
he wants to restore the natural order of things.
Why would he allow that to happen then?

In my view the One Being can't both be the creator of the Elder Gods and Titans, but also be defeated by the former, but stronger than the latter and to both let that happen and not want it to happen.

Its just contradictory.

In my view the One Being can't both be the creator of the Elder Gods and Titans, but also be defeated by the former, but stronger than the latter and to both let that happen and not want it to happen.

Its just contradictory.
I dont see the contradiction? It isn't like they overpowered him.

If Titans are above one being then Kronika being city block needs to be revised.

You realize MK cosmology as a whole is like 2-B or such from the interview, obviously she needs her krown and hour glass to such power

She doesn't scale to cosmology.
I never said she ******* does, i said the cosmology as a whole is bigger then OB and realms combined, how is Kronika needing her krown to reset all an argument against her....

EG already have had a war with OB and created Kamidogu to win that after all and split him, Titans are stated as above EG by quite a margin from what we are told, going in line with Dominic word that titans > OB

I never said she ******* does, i said the cosmology as a whole is bigger then OB and realms combined, how is Kronika needing her krown to reset all an argument against her....

EG already have had a war with OB and created Kamidogu to win that after all and split him, Titans are stated as above EG by quite a margin from what we are told, going in line with Dominic word that titans > OB
What? 💀 she doesn't reset all of time. She resets a single timeline lol which she needs an amp to do.

She does not scale above one being

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back