• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Being Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly this is a long shot but there is evidence for it.

One being should be upgraded to low complex multiverse. Why? Well it's simple, All of existence is the one being. He's apart of everything and Everyone. As such, everything including the Infinite timelines, Space and Time are simply an aspect of it's consciousness and being. The Realms are also Infinite in size.

Should be sufficient, but if not at multiversal+ argument is still solid as well. Even the events in DC Vs MK are Canon as the flashback is confirmed in MK9 in the canon.

Last edited:
As such, everything including the Infinite timelines
The infinite timelines thing doesn't really work in my view. They aren't branching timelines or adjacent timelines like with DC or Marvel, but Kronika just rewinding everything back to the start of creation and beginning again. This wouldn't be a 2-A justification (especially when it comes from a non-canon ending).

Its probably a 2-C justification with the Realm stuff though.

The infinite timelines thing doesn't really work in my view. They aren't branching timelines or adjacent timelines like with DC or Marvel, but Kronika just rewinding everything back to the start of creation and beginning again. This wouldn't be a 2-A justification (especially when it comes from a non-canon ending).

Its probably a 2-C justification with the Realm stuff though.
2-C is too low, each timeline has its own ⌛️. Timelines should be adjacent to one another. As kahn merged billions of timelines.

Last edited:
Timelines should be adjacent to one another. As kahn merged billions of timelines
The ending is non-canon and the ending itself had a key word: Potential.

Khan merged potential timelines together by conquering time. But did not actually merged billions of actual timelines. The One Being has solid 2-C evidence, but just nothing about being 2-B.

Only the hour glass can shape the whole cosmology and characters need kronika crown as well

Also whats pointing out 2-C here exactly? Afaik 2-C is fusing two universes of different space-time, are realms all different in that aspect?

Only other way to be 2-C is vastly scaling from Dark Kahn from MK vs DC, as he was fusing those 2 by existing

Last edited:

One being isnt the timelines buddy

Sheesh
The ending is non-canon and the ending itself had a key word: Potential.

Khan merged potential timelines together by conquering time. But did not actually merged billions of actual timelines. The One Being has solid 2-C evidence, but just nothing about being 2-B.
2-C it is I guess. One being has been uni+ for years now. Glad it can finally change.

Although it's strange, maybe it was retconned but I remember one being, being above the titans.

Only the hour glass can shape the whole cosmology and characters need kronika crown as well

Also whats pointing out 2-C here exactly? Afaik 2-C is fusing two universes of different space-time, are realms all different in that aspect?

Only other way to be 2-C is vastly scaling from Dark Kahn from MK vs DC, as he was fusing those 2 by existing

Sorry didn't read that, yeah realms are all different space times. Infinite in size. Which should still qualify for 2-C.

MK has some pretty poor writing though. The original Era they battled in a timeless Void. Now there's a one being in every timeline? What the heck lol

What Black is saying that simply being alternate spaces is not the same as being space times as those seem more to be realms in the same space-time despite being divided.

There's a reason why DBS U7 is not 2-C despite having better evidence.

What Black is saying that simply being alternate spaces is not the same as being space times as those seem more to be realms in the same space-time despite being divided.

There's a reason why DBS U7 is not 2-C despite having better evidence.
Ah I see, so without a direct statement these are all different spaces within the same time. Gotcha.

then where does that leave the scaling? His tier?

Reading the tweets also made me notice this

When creating #MortalKombat our multi-realm concept established the fabric of its universe.

So this is pretty much another thing against timelines being 2-C, as those realms are simply sub-parts of the same universe. I know Alien X got upgraded for a similar reason, but in his case those realms were called space-times quite explicitly, here not really.

That's something I don't know given I dunno the verse, I just wanted to give my opinion about this 2-C timeline.
We were iffy scaling DC vs Mk for plenty of reasons. To use that scaling that rule would need to be revoked or changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back