• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Arm Wolf VS Unlimited King.(Wolf VS Eiji Hino) [4-3-0]

In a land of strife. The lone wolf would sumble across an armored warrior who stand in his way.

-Both of them are at their 7-C key.

-Speed is equalized.

-Both have no knowledge of eachother

-Both are in-character

-This is Eiji before he transform into Koryu Greeed.

-Eiji start off in Tatoba.

-The fight take place in the same place where wolf fight Guardian Ape for the first time, 20 meters apart.

Wolf (Sekiro): 4 (Oven,Necromercer,LinkSlayer,Naitodesu)

Eiji Hino: 3 (Jag50,Dienomite22,velox)

Last edited:
In term of hax? They're even, but Wolf had a edge here

In term of skill? Wolf obviously had the skill advantage here

That what i want to say, i need to learn more about Wolf lel

Wolf is more skill no doubt being train for most of his life and he got some potent hax and very strong immortality.

While Eiji have the AP advantage and the ability to overwhelm him with Gatakiriba, Sagouzo, Putotyra.

Wonder if his poison would work on Eiji tho, he is heavily armor after all.

If this is Eiji in Tatoba, doesn't he just get overwhelmed by Wolf's superior skill? The guy knows several martial arts, most of them used to break posture. Once Eiji is off balance, all he has to do is perform a deathblow and kill him.

I guess the outcome changes if Eiji goes Putotyra, since Wolf has no answer to being frozen solid.

But as of now, Wolf should take this with superior skill and arsenal.

Eiji will automatically transform into Putotyra if he get overwhelmed. Especially in life-threaning situations when he couldn't defend himself, the Core Medals will come out and help him.

At what point does Putotyra come out? Because if Eiji lacks the ability to defend himself properly, he gets posture broken within a few hits and then stabbed through the heart.

Note that this key of Wolf has the Mortal Blade, which does more damage than his usual sword, so swinging it a couple of times should be enough to put Eiji down.

If Putotyra comes out then Eiji would have to not kill him, because freezing him then shattering him would only allow Wolf to resurrect at an idol, which according to OP's location, would be right beside the battle area.

From there, Wolf can just mask his presence with sugars and stealth mastery and perform a deathblow without Eiji noticing.

Freezing isn't his only opinion, void slashes/blasts is something that Wolf cannot come back from. This is before Eiji is able to master over Putotyra form so even after Wolf supposedly "death", he will not stop and continue roaming around, destroying thingy and stuffs.

Also, could the Mortal Blade cut his Armor? I mean, Even when it doesn't look like it, the OOO Armor O IS pretty durable and is a complete body Armor.

OOO is less than 2x stronger than Wolf. Considering Wolf can one shot people stronger than him with deathblow, I'd say he can cut through OOO's armour no problem.

I mean, an attack literally called "Deathblow" is pretty good incentive for the PuToTyra medals to come out.

Honestly, Oven do has a point about Wolf is 2x stronger than Eiji and that he could instant kill Eiji with just a single blow. Havent played played Sekiro yet so i will just based on thing that stated in the profile.

Putotyra's rage power is really good when it's come to attacking the opponent, but it doesnt increase the durability at all. While Wolf already has alot of experiences fighting berserker type opponents before, he's not gonna just stand there and let Eiji hit him, he would run and change tactic once realized about Putotyra void nature

I'm not gonna vote yet, just want to know what everyone think about this

But when will he start knowing about it? We can see how potent Putotyra void hax can be. It's non-finishing strike casually break 1~3 Core Medals with ease. It might even delete his sword if he weren't careful, or in this case. Too careful and try partying Putotyra blows.

Also, what makes special Mortal Blade is the capacity to kill inmortal enemies with a special Poison, right?

But does the Blade itself is Made of a special material? I así because if not, then i can't see it perforating the OOO Armor.

It has nothing to do with poison, it just makes sure things killed with it stay dead

Why wouldn't it be able to go through the armor?

Wolf's AP is literally higher than OOO's. On top of the fact that deathblow can one-shot enemies much stronger than Wolf himself.

Back