• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Arm Wolf VS Unlimited King.(Wolf VS Eiji Hino) [4-3-0]

Dodging? Sekiro doesn't just block or tank everything he sees.

Wolf can just teleport out of the ice or unfreeze himself with the flame vent.

Have his flame vent shown feat of melting ice that could quite literally make people frozen solid?

And how would he know that he need to dodge that? A single strike should be more than enough to void his sword away.

Sry but seem like Sekiro beat 3 medal rider easily, I think he can on par with his purple dinosaur form at MoS because the rage power this is in the medal control, fight not like human or something? Sekiro possibly can poke or dodging his attacks, then FRA via Ap advantage

Yeah, after Eiji automically henshin to Putotyra, Sekiro will be poking and dodging his attacks easily because Putotyra's Fighting Style like some violent beast and that is not in Eiji's control during his MoS I saw, Doesn't he turn back in control after his buddy take him back from Greeed form at before EoS?

LinkSlayerLvX said:
Yeah, after Eiji automically henshin to Putotyra, Sekiro will be poking and dodging his attacks easily because Putotyra's Fighting Style like some violent beast and that is not in Eiji's control during his MoS I saw, Doesn't he turn back in control after his buddy take him back from Greeed form at before EoS?
Only if he decide to dodge. How will he know that he should dodge when he could parried everything just fine. A few hit in mixed with ice blast and Sekiro is now going to be chilled and void haxed

Seem like only one way which OOO can kill him is void hax,

but like Sir Oven replyed, Sekiro has more chance to one shot OOO if he start at his bases, wiping him out from Kamen Rider

I still be in Sekiro Victory but not stomp

Counted, but the problem again is that the harder Sekiro try to goes for the kill the likely chance that he will pop Eiji into Putotyra form.

I gotta go Sekiro FRA, imo more chances to kill him than vice versa. It's tight, so it could go either way, just a slight edge for Wolf.

Counted.

But again, if Sekiro try to goes for a deathblow his Purple Medal came out to protected OOO and it will be follow up by a void hax, or flash freeze.

Back