• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

On the Naruto god tiers Downgrade.

naruto said like 2 sentences to zetsu and then the chibaku tensei was done being made, no way its even over 2 minutes lol

can we use the context of the situation or judge how long it took other chibaku tenseis to form? even if we dont use the 2 sentecnes naruto spoke it didnt seem like sasuke sakura or kakashi were waiting a long time

and every other chibaku tensei we seen hasnt taken long to form

We don't need to make an unnecessary assumption where we don't have to.

But in calcs we should always go with the timeframe which makes the most sense.

If the lowball doesn't make sense in context, then we don't use it.

Right, and we had a whole discussion about it where it was decided that we didn't need to assume a timeframe to get a highballed K.E. calc.

To be fair it was stated in manga that the Moon was "Hurled" into orbit. Obito was implying Hagoromo did it by himself, but he was probably misinformed that it was Hamura too.

https://imgur.com/a/78ztZZq

The definition I looked up said "hurled" means: an object thrown with great force.

If someone can find an accurate time span of Hagoromo and Hamura moon feat then Naruto God tiers could replaced at planet level again.

@Calaca

In fact ... There is a lot of evidence in the manga that suggests a small timeframe, and it is quite explicit in the manga. In particular, I find it extremely strange to have God Tiers at the same level as Toneri.

In fact, if the justification does not hold, then it must be downgraded. But I'm working on the Hagoromo calculation and will probably release the calculation soon.

@Everyone

About having an intense discussion...

I don't think it's correct! Basically, most of those who give their opinion do not know Naruto in depth or its context, like DontTalk himself. Without assumptions, it would still take an absurd amount of time, in which we would basically have Naruto and everyone standing still, waiting for something for several minutes, when what is implied is an extremely small timeframe. This makes no sense in the context itself, which is why Occam's Razor says that "it does not suggest that the simplest method is always true, but rather that it is probably the correct one."

According to one of the databook, Sasuke's Kirin is light speed:

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11125/111253567/4820934-5124233194-247.j.jpg

Kirin* (Ú║ÆÚ║ƒ, Kirin) Ninjutsu, S-rank, Offensive, Long range (10+m) User: Uchiha Sasuke The neighing of an angry divine beast goes down in an attack that shakes the Heavens and moves the Earth!! The technique Sasuke thought out, said to be the culmination of the Lightning nature. First one uses a technique from the Fire Release line, like the Great Dragon Fire,** to radically heat up the atmosphere, creating a violent updraught. The updraught creates cumulonimbus clouds*** and from the cumulonimbus clouds breaks forth lightning...!! One changes the shape of this lightning, guides it to the target, and uses it to destroy the enemy in a roar that makes even the Heavens tremble. Because this ninjutsu makes good use of a natural phenomenon, one can invoke it using only a small quantity of chakra. Sasuke, aspiring to become the pinnacle of shinobi, finally tamed even "lightning" itself~~. The enemy is destroyed by the sound of thunder! [picture of the lightning in the shape of the Kirin] [picture of the Kirin hitting its target] ÔåæÔåÉThe lightning is formed into the shape of the legendary divine beast "Kirin" and used to attack the target! This lightspeed attack is impossible to evade. The enemy will be obliterated before they can even blink!!

Considering Sasuke can hurl 9 tailed beasts all in a chibaku tensei at speeds that surprise Naruto.

Both Naruto and Sasuke hurling a moon in 30 minutes doesn't sound to far fetched. But whatever I don't even care at this point.

TalesFromBackEast said:
To be fair it was stated in manga that the Moon was "Hurled" into orbit. Obito was implying Hagoromo did it by himself, but he was probably misinformed that it was Hamura too.
https://imgur.com/a/78ztZZq

The definition I looked up said "hurled" means: an object thrown with great force.

If someone can find an accurate time span of Hagoromo and Hamura moon feat then Naruto God tiers could replaced at planet level again.
if thats the case them its even more proof that the timeframe wasnt long, we have that and every other chibaku tensei that was made happening rather quickly

Come on people, let's be a bit reasonable. It is abundantly clear that Kirin is not lightspeed.

And "hurled" does not imply any specific timeframe.

Damage3245 said:
Come on people, let's be a bit reasonable. It is abundantly clear that Kirin is not lightspeed.
And "hurled" does not imply any specific timeframe.
i agree kirin isnt lightspeed i do thing hurled implies to happen fast though

ShisuiXItachi said:
Every Chibaku or Meteor that was "hurled' that I am talking about happened in mere moments.
yeah like sasuke bought 9 of them at once from the war battlefield to the final valley in seconds

That means nothing. They're nowhere near the size of the Moon.

If we lowball's Sasuke's 9 chibaku's they would be Pein's size. That would be 9x Country level and he's hurling them at such a speed he is surprising Naruto.

Madara sent 29 Meteors crashing down within Seconds. Which Naruto stated that they were all bigger than Pein's so we can safely assume each is 2x bigger however there are ones that are way bigger than 2x. Both Naruto and Sasuke had to destroy them.

You are downplaying at this point.

Edit: There were probably more however 29 are what we can cleary see

As someone said above here:

> The definition I looked up said "hurled" means: an object thrown with great force.

That implies only that great force was involved (which it is even if the result is just Low 5-B instead of 5-B), not that it happened with great speed.

@ShisuiXItachi; baseless accusations of downplaying are a good way of ruining your own side's arguments. It just makes you look unreasonable.

You literally ignored everything I said and focused directly on me saying that you were downplaying. Exactly what would've been your response if I didn't say you were downplaying

Im curious.

When we throw a stone, it goes faster according to the force we put on it.

So, yes ... Nothing in the scene tells us anything about the timeframe, but we say it was thrown too hard and therefore impacted its speed. So yes, "throwing violently", as a literary translation of "hurled", we indicate a high velocity.

Crazy how you were quick with your response to criticize me for saying the word downplaying yet you can't respond to what the rebuttal was actually focused on.

ShisuiXItachi said:
Crazy how you were quick with your response to criticize me for saying the word downplaying yet you can't respond to what the rebuttal was actually focused on.
You seem to be taking this rather personally.

I just don't have a lot of interest in debating the same points over and over again.

In discussions with other people.

To address your earlier post specifically; nothing about those feats are supportive of 5-B unless you have a calc for them.

ShisuiXItachi said:
If we lowball's Sasuke's 9 chibaku's they would be Pein's size. That would be 9x Country level and he's hurling them at such a speed he is surprising Naruto.
Madara sent 29 Meteors crashing down within Seconds. Which Naruto stated that they were all bigger than Pein's so we can safely assume each is 2x bigger however there are ones that are way bigger than 2x. Both Naruto and Sasuke had to destroy them.

You are downplaying at this point.

Edit: There were probably more however 29 are what we can cleary see
The fragments of madara's meteors were larger than mountain ranges

Also, reminder about Toneri being planet level based on my points about his chakra cloak

The meteor fragment been bigger than mountains is in consistence so it may as well be the perspective angle in which it was drawn. We see Susano'o and Sasuke size next to the meteors multiple times and each time the meteors have a consistence size. Unless Sasuke is giant we can all agree that there is inconsistency with the art.

AppleLord said:
The meteor fragment been bigger than mountains is in consistence so it may as well be the perspective angle in which it was drawn. We see Susano'o and Sasuke size next to the meteors multiple times and each time the meteors have a consistence size. Unless Sasuke is giant we can all agree that there is inconsistency with the art.
Which Meteor? There were 29.....

I'm not to calc savy but Naruto says himself all the Meteors are bigger than Peins. Madara also claims that they are denser so the gravitational pull lowballing would be 2x greater than Pein. This should all be included in the calc.

Madara feat 1
Madara Chibaku Tensei
Madara Chibaku Tensei 2

Back