• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 6-B Mark | Invincible 2x4 CRT (SPOILERS)

Very funny you mention that, I'm editing the calculation to include him pulling the spaceship too
This calculation has to be assuming that Omni-Man is directly near the Black Hole for it to work.

When in reality he can be incredibly far away from it. It's further from the "camera" than he is, meaning if he was closer he'd look smaller. This is also a natural Black Hole and the size you have is way too small for one. Best to just use the size of an average Black Hole, which you can use to find the distance Omni-Man is from it along with LS.

Feel like that'd be more accurate for something like this.

Note: I'm not familiar with the Black Hole formula so I'm not okay with evaluating it, that's why I'm leaving a comment here. I'm just giving my opinion on the measurements.

This is also a natural Black Hole and the size you have is way too small for one. Best to just use the size of an average Black Hole, which you can use to find the distance Omni-Man is from it along with LS.
Well I mean, what even is the average black hole size? We have a standard reference for moons, planets, and stars via the celestial bodies in our solar system, but what would be the standard reference for a black hole?

IDK much about Black Holes, I just found your way of measuring the physical size of something as being very weird due to the perspective.

But a Black Hole of that size couldn't exist naturally, it'd be fine for a supernatural creation, but I'm not certain if that's okay in this case.

If there is no average maybe you can just use the size of one of the smaller Black Hole that are known?

If there is no average maybe you can just use the size of one of the smaller Black Hole that are known?
I found this article by New Mexico State University, which states that black holes in the Milky Way weigh between 3 to 30 solar masses
I also found this Q/A by the National Radio Astronmy Observatory, which says a star would need a weight of 2 to 3 solar masses to become a black hole
This article puts that mass at 10 to 100 solar masses

I think it might be better if I go with the lower end and just use 1 solar mass as the weight of the black hole

That sounds a lot better than what you have currently for its size and mass.

Note: As I said I don't know anything about Black Hole calculations, so I can't evaluated or claim if the calculation is fine.

Shouldn't Invincible/Mark Grayson also get "Often holds back to not kill the opponent" as a weakness?
Not really, most characters in all fiction especially comics do so and its not noted as a weakness.

He'll still always go for KOs and Subduing like most characters would but if ya want him to kill just make it a bloodlusted match up cause he does have rage amps when he stops holding back

What's the most accurate way of putting it? I don't think it's just Rage Power because Mark usually goes berserk when that happens yet here he was fighting dexterously and even had the mind to hesitate before landing a finishing strike
Key: Season 1 | Season 2

7-A, higher
with Rage Power | 7-A, Low 6-B at his peak

Key: Pre-Thraxa Fight | Post-Thraxa Fight

7-A
, higher with Rage Power | Low 6-B

2. we don't do listing for when characters hold back we just give them the tier they are and explain it on a note or the AP if its relevant enough to seem like a tier change would be in question.

In this case its not really notable enough for that because such cases are very extreme and im pretty sure the wiki doesn't operate profiles like that anymore

2. we don't do listing for when characters hold back we just give them the tier they are and explain it on a note or the AP if its relevant enough to seem like a tier change would be in question.

In this case its not really notable enough for that because such cases are very extreme and im pretty sure the wiki doesn't operate profiles like that anymore
Ok

I think the AP upgrade is fine, but the proposed Black Hole calc has a really small distance because it's scaling a three dimensional gap through a two dimensional picture.

Someone should calculate the speed of Nolan flying through space

1. Leaving the solar system in a straight line over the course of a day

2. Flying to the Virgo supercluster over the course of about 6 months

Someone should calculate the speed of Nolan flying through space

1. Leaving the solar system in a straight line over the course of about a day

2. Flying to the Virgo supercluster over the course of about 6 months
Point 2 doesn't work. According to Nolan, Mark is only "millions" of miles away from the Earth unlike in the comics.

Point 1 would give good flight speed though.

Point 2 doesn't work. According to Nolan, Mark is only "millions" of miles away from the Earth unlike in the comics.
That was clearly a figure of speech, as Nuolzot says that Thraxa is "a couple galaxies away"

And that's definitely not just millions of miles

There's just under 6 trillion miles in a light year, and the nearest galaxy is 2.5 million light years away

I feel this is just a case of author stupidity

When it's one statement vs another statement I believe we should go with the one that makes the most sense

A "few million miles" is not even the distance to the closest planet to earth in the solar system, which is Venus at 67 million miles away

Aint no way an alien planet with a habitable sun is just chilling in our solar system in the Invincible universe and they just never got around to mentioning it

We should go with the statement "Couple galaxies away" to base our distance on

God I hate dumbfuck comic writers just throwing whatever shit statements around just cause it sounds cool and not actually thinking about what that statement means

I feel this is just a case of author stupidity

When it's one statement vs another statement I believe we should go with the one that makes the most sense

A "few million miles" is not even the distance to the closest planet to earth in the solar system, which is Venus at 67 million miles away

Aint no way an alien planet with a habitable sun is just chilling in our solar system in the Invincible universe and they just never got around to mentioning it

We should go with the statement "Couple galaxies away" to base our distance on

God I hate dumbfuck comic writers just throwing whatever shit statements around just cause it sounds cool and not actually thinking about what that statement means
Relax, it's not even that. Nolan was just making a figure of speech to portray the difficulty with which Mark would experience just to get home

He wasn't being literal

The changes here looks fine. Also, go for the second option for Mark's new key, as Option 1 implies it would be that much inconsistent and usually those are just for comic scaling.

Edit: I meant to say the second option, my bad.

Last edited:
Personally I'm in favor of assuming a distance from the black hole that Omni-man was at

On one side scaling it from that singular shot is objectively incorrect based on other shots we see of him falling into the hole

On the other hand it's also clear from the shots were given to work with that he's very close to the thing and that his death was immanent if he had waited just a few seconds longer before saving that ship, so a found distance of nearly 3 kilometers is also wack

I'm inclined to say somewhere between 20-40 meters based on this shot alone along with the context of the shots beforehand

Last edited:
Back