• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Invincible tv series upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh, I don't think his dura is really higher than his AP. Considering he can harm those who can harm himself, and Nolan was likely holding back so as to not kill his son. I think it's just more of a stamina feat for Mark.
I was just going by the profile, but I pretty much agree with that.

So 7-A+ all around with his enraged power being High 7-A?

If this is accepted then Low 6-B Omni man is so consistent it's not even funny
Yeah I believe Low 6-B should be fine at this point.

Last edited:
You believe he should scale to Omni-Man somewhat?
Only when enraged. He should downscale since after he got enraged, he could make Omni-Man stagger and even bleed. Mark is shown to get stronger whenever he gets angrier.

Though it shouldn't apply to his base stats since several times throughout the fight Omni-Man could easily overpower Mark, while this is the one time Mark got an upper hand.

I'll agree with what everyone else decides. Though Omni-Man's feat is baseline as hell, so High 6-C+ would indeed works best for an enraged Mark in that case.

But I feel like making someone bleed like that in Invincible is kind of iffy, when Titan could make Battle Beast bleed with his blows yet was defeated by base Mark. Battle Beast easily overpowered an enraged Mark and said he disappoints him. And anyone who knows the comic has an idea on how strong Battle Beast will likely be.

Both Mark and Titan didn't leave any actual damage on Omni-Man or Battle Beast.

Also blood only showed up once in his barrage of attacks and Omni-Man didn't actually seem like he was hurt by it. In fact that could've been the blood on Mark's fist flying off from hitting Omni-Man. He's staggering him but Omni-Man isn't even trying to resist and has no damage after all of those hits.

Later we see an angry Mark fail to even stagger Omni-Man. I'm not certain if that is enough for scaling right now.

But like I said I'll agree with what everyone else says. I believe I've said my piece on this.

I'll agree with what everyone else decides. Though Omni-Man's feat is baseline as hell, so High 6-C+ would indeed works best for an enraged Mark in that case.

But I feel like making someone bleed like that in Invincible is kind of iffy, when Titan could make Battle Beast bleed with his blows yet was defeated by base Mark. Battle Beast easily overpowered an enraged Mark and said he disappoints him. And anyone who knows the comic has an idea on how strong Battle Beast will likely be.

Also blood only showed up once in his barrage of attacks and Omni-Man didn't actually seem like he was hurt by it. In fact that could've been the blood on Mark's fist flying off from hitting Omni-Man. He's staggering him but Omni-Man isn't even trying to resist and has no damage after all of those hits.

Later we see an angry Mark fail to even stagger Omni-Man. I'm not certain if that is enough for scaling right now.

But like I said I'll agree with what everyone else says. I believe I've said my piece on this.
I don't think Mark's rage has a fixed point. It seems to vary depending on how angry he is. Which is why I stated "Up to High 6-C"

Then we should change the reasoning to mark being able to knock out Hail Mary’s tooth or something

Does anyone have a problem with labeling Marks Durability as High 7-A?

Hs durability scales a decent amount above his attacks
Tbh, I don't think his dura is really higher than his AP. Considering he can harm those who can harm himself, and Nolan was likely holding back so as to not kill his son. I think it's just more of a stamina feat for Mark.

He still grunts and is clearly from their attacks. And he can still harm people who can harm him.
So does Omniman from alot of fodder yet we don't put him lower because of that (Robots, Immortal)

It's pretty dang consistent through-out the show that Invincible gets knocked around alot but doesn't actually take that much damage

That's why when we do see him take actual damage (Battle Beast) it's a shocking moment

Also he doesn't need AP on the level of his durability to fight characters weaker than his durability

Apologies for coming back so late, was preoccupied. What are we discussing right now? Mark's durability?

Is there anything to suggest he's more durable than he is strong? I'd like an actual explanation, not just a link to some moment in the show.

I've seen the show multiple times as this point, you don't need to link anything. Just say a certain moment and I can easily check it for myself.

I'm confused

Someone explain to me why texas sized asteroid is an issue?

Because we have no idea how he took care of it beyond saying he redirect it.

We don't know if he did it easily and casually in less than one second, or if he struggled more like Mark did against this small asteroid, or maybe he struggled more.

Maybe he stopped it and threw it away or maybe he changed its course, both would still fit his statement of redirecting it.

So does Omniman from alot of fodder yet we don't put him lower because of that (Robots, Immortal)
Why would any of that be an Anti-feat for Omni-Man, plus Immortal is clearly on a similar level to Omni-Man albeit lower.

It's pretty dang consistent through-out the show that Invincible gets knocked around alot but doesn't actually take that much damage
All of them are significantly weaker than he is and can only do true harm via ganging up on him. Plus we see this case again of Invinicble being able to harm people on his level in the Cyborg fight, who can draw blood from Invincible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back