• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Invincible tv series upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really, the only time that kinda happened was in the machine head fight and he basically got jumped
It happened multiple times throughout the show

Also I don't understand him not going full power from the start when the lives of innocent people are in danger

He did this when the aliens invaded, he did this against battle beast, Robots as well, and against his dad

All of these situation peoples lives were on the line yet it didnt kick in until he was angry or had someone he loved threatened

If he could do it from the start then it makes no sense why he didn't do it in the first place

It happened multiple times throughout the show

Also I don't understand him not going full power from the start when the lives of innocent people are in danger

He did this when the aliens invaded, he did this against battle beast, Robots as well, and against his dad

All of these situation peoples lives were on the line yet it didnt kick in until he was angry or had someone he loved threatened

If he could do it from the start then it makes no sense why he didn't do it in the first place
Because he doesn’t want to kill people like a normal person

regardless this can be discussed at another time

The thing is Invincible isn't going to "normal strength" like Superman or other heroes when they stop "holding back", he is actively pushing beyond his normal strength via rage
We can discuss this later

Kinetic Energy = 1/2 * 105928200 * 1357524^2 = 9.7606026e+19 Joules or 23.32 Gigatons of TNT (Island level)

Mark's Energy = 9.7606026e+19/26 = 3.7540779e+18 Joules or 897.246 Megatons of TNT (Mountain level+)
Ok, at the beginning I was gonna disagree with a 6-B invencible, but this is acceptable

I Agree

In regards to Invincible scaling to Omni-Man while enraged, my point remains the exact same.
But I feel like making someone bleed like that in Invincible is kind of iffy, when Titan could make Battle Beast bleed with his blows yet was defeated by base Mark. Battle Beast easily overpowered an enraged Mark and said he disappoints him. And anyone who knows the comic has an idea on how strong Battle Beast will likely be.

Both Mark and Titan didn't leave any actual damage on Omni-Man or Battle Beast.

Also blood only showed up once in his barrage of attacks and Omni-Man didn't actually seem like he was hurt by it. In fact that could've been the blood on Mark's fist flying off from hitting Omni-Man. He's staggering him but Omni-Man isn't even trying to resist and has no damage after all of those hits.

Later we see an angry Mark fail to even stagger Omni-Man. I'm not certain if that is enough for scaling right now.
Also note that Mark, while worried for his father, was able to not only knock down Hail Mary but knock a tooth out of her from the force of that impact.

Omni-Man flew straight into Hail Mary and failed to move her and was left with a nose bleed. Showing he flew into her with enough force to harm himself. Does this mean Mark is stronger/comparable to Omni-Man? No of course not. Hail Mary being off guard is also irrelevant since she was off guard when Omni-Man flew into her.

What I'm trying to say is that battle damage in Invincible varies heavily and should not be taken as fact without a closer look. Mark drawing a tiny amount of blood from a barrage of attacks is not grounds enough for scaling to me. When he shows how effortlessly he can tank Mark's enraged punch later on.

Mark draws draws some blood in a middle of a barrage of attacks and never again. Despite that fact he hits him multiple times after. His angry varying his strength is not important to what I'm saying. It's that vastly weaker characters can seemingly "harm" others despite being vastly weaker than them.

Titan and Battle Beast being the biggest example.

Shmeatywerbenmanjenson

I don't believe we have enough agreements from staff on this due to the varying discussion on what the rating would be.

Omni-Man being Low 6-B and Mark being 7-A+ seem alright right now, but only one thread moderator has given his thoughts. I suggest we need one other staff member. CRT Approval: Thread Moderators, Administrators, or Bureaucrats. Though I believe Content Moderators should have similar weight as Thread Moderators.

And right now we aren't sold on how Mark's enraged status should be. Higher, High 7-A, and High 6-C+ have been suggested. But none have been accepted yet.

In regards to Invincible scaling to Omni-Man while enraged, my point remains the exact same.

Also note that Mark, while worried for his father, was able to not only knock down Hail Mary but knock a tooth out of her from the force of that impact.

Omni-Man flew straight into Hail Mary and failed to move her and was left with a nose bleed. Showing he flew into her with enough force to harm himself. Does this mean Mark is stronger/comparable to Omni-Man? No of course not. Hail Mary being off guard is also irrelevant since she was off guard when Omni-Man flew into her.

What I'm trying to say is that battle damage in Invincible varies heavily and should not be taken as fact without a closer look. Mark drawing a tiny amount of blood from a barrage of attacks is not grounds enough for scaling to me. When he shows how effortlessly he can tank Mark's enraged punch later on.

Mark draws draws some blood in a middle of a barrage of attacks and never again. Despite that fact he hits him multiple times after. His angry varying his strength is not important to what I'm saying. It's that vastly weaker characters can seemingly "harm" others despite being vastly weaker than them.

Titan and Battle Beast being the biggest example.

Shmeatywerbenmanjenson

I don't believe we have enough agreements from staff on this due to the varying discussion on what the rating would be.

Omni-Man being Low 6-B and Mark being 7-A+ seem alright right now, but only one thread moderator has given his thoughts. I suggest we need one other staff member. CRT Approval: Thread Moderators, Administrators, or Bureaucrats. Though I believe Content Moderators should have similar weight as Thread Moderators.

And right now we aren't sold on how Mark's enraged status should be. Higher, High 7-A, and High 6-C+ have been suggested. But none have been accepted yet.
That's whey we use the blanket statement "Higher" to cover all bases

Also the only reason I said I'd apply the changes soon is so that a moderator would shit there pants and actually comment on this thread telling us No

That seems to be the only way to get their attention sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back