• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Omega Doge and Yxz vs Deathlock

Christian Higdon said:
Dark was joking when he said that.
He knew HOSTLESS would stomp, so he messed with me.
Which characters stomp and which characters could provide a fair fight whether their speed was equalized or not?

Christian Higdon said:
dark got me good, because my respect for dark i so low i legit thought he was dumb enough to believe that

Yellowpig10 said:
Christian Higdon said:
dark got me good, because my respect for dark i so low i legit thought he was dumb enough to believe that
Goku, listen here.

TheDarkSide857 said:
GokuSolosYourVerse said:
Christian Higdon said:
HOSTLESS out-did Yxz in base form.
It doesn't matter what form or how powerful he really is Yxz godstomps that stupid purple twisted freddy recolor oc
Yeah, no.
HOSTLESS possesses Yxz and makes Yxz swing his chainsaw at his own head. HOSTLESS then leaves Yxz's body just in time for Yxz's chainsaw to cleave Yxz's head in two.
Yxz was immune to his own weapon

MatthewandMario said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
GokuSolosYourVerse said:
Christian Higdon said:
It doesn't matter what form or how powerful he really is Yxz godstomps that stupid purple twisted freddy recolor oc
Yeah, no.
HOSTLESS possesses Yxz and makes Yxz swing his chainsaw at his own head. HOSTLESS then leaves Yxz's body just in time for Yxz's chainsaw to cleave Yxz's head in two.
Yxz was immune to his own weapon
No he isn't, no one is immune to their own weapons

TheDarkSide857 said:
MatthewandMario said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
GokuSolosYourVerse said:
Christian Higdon said:
Yeah, no.
Yxz was immune to his own weapo
No he isn't, no one is immune to their own weapons
True dat. YXZ uses mind power to shove HOSITESS claws into HOSTLESS brain

yes, yes he is
That makes sense. I mean, he did put his stupid character (Orror Saness) onto FCFW.

Wait he actually did I hope Papyrus2345 warns him not to add self inserts as pages

Back