• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Omega Doge and Yxz vs Deathlock

"W H Y C A N ' T Y O U A D M I T I T ? I ' V E A L R E A D Y W O N ! T H I S W O R L D I S M I N E ! T H E S E P E O P L E A R E M I N E !"

Both die

Christian Higdon said:
Well, he sort of is.
Though, that's up to Seol honestly.

Forget what i said.
Well shitler is probably stronger since he's in the ballpark of tronald and theodore

Christian Higdon said:
True.
Deathlock's pretty hard to kill, but Theodore could deal with him like a Tuesday.
Theodore could deal with Deathlock like a Tuesday, but Coca-Cola could deal with Theodore like a Tuesday.

Because everyone thirsts for Coca-Cola. Even Theodore.

Not everyone does.

Theodore never drank that, IIRC.

Also, i don't either.

Get that Coca-Cola thing out of here.

Christian Higdon said:
Not everyone does.

Theodore never drank that, IIRC.

Also, i don't either.

Oh really? Name ONE person who doesn't thirst for Coca-Cola.

If he never drank it, then Theodore would explode upon tasting the godly liquid that is Coca-Cola for the first time.

Even if you don't drink Coca-Cola, you will still drink Coca-Cola via Coca-Cola altering your mind.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
'Not everyone does.'Theodore never drank that, IIRC.
Also, '
i' don't either.

If he never drank it, then Theodore would explode upon tasting the godly liquid that is Coca-Cola for the first time.

Even if you don't drink Coca-Cola, you will still drink Coca-Cola via Coca-Cola altering your mind.
me, i don't give a shit about coca-cola

I don't drink it, my friends don't drink it, i doubt some others do.

Get that Coca-Cola thing out of here before i crush it.

Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
'Not everyone does.'Theodore never drank that, IIRC.
Also, '
i' don't either.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Not everyone does.'Theodore never drank that, IIRC.'Also, 'i' don't either.
Oh really? Name ONE person who doesn't thirst for Coca-Cola.If he never drank it, then Theodore would explode upon tasting the godly liquid that is Coca-Cola for the first time.
no, not even close, i had coke one time and i hated it, never doing that shit again

[URL='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQYob6dpTTk']Me[/URL] TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Oh really? Name ONE person who doesn't thirst for Coca-Cola.If he never drank it, then Theodore would explode upon tasting the godly liquid that is Coca-Cola for the first time.
Listen to this

Christian Higdon said:
[URL='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQYob6dpTTk']Me[/URL] TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Listen to this
THANK YOU

Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
no, not even close, i had coke one time and i hated it, never doing that shit again
Pray to Coca-Cola for forgiveness and salvation and maybe he will accept your sentience in the afterlife.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Not everyone does.'Theodore never drank that, IIRC.'Also, 'i' don't either.Get that Coca-Cola thing out of here.
no, not even close, i had coke one time and i hated it, never doing that shit agai
Pray to Coca-Cola for forgiveness and salvation and maybe he will accept your sentience in the afterlife.
screw cocacola

Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Not everyone does.'Theodore never drank that, IIRC.'Also, 'i' don't either.Get that Coca-Cola thing out of here.
no, not even close, i had coke one time and i hated it, never doing that shit agai
screw cocacola
Expect to find Coca-Cola imbedding an ax in your forehead as you lie in your comfy bed

Yellowpig10 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Listen to this
THANK YOU
Fat guy has got nothing on me

TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
screw cocacola
Expect to find Coca-Cola imbedding an ax in your forehead as you lie in your comfy bed
i'll poor his soda all over the floor

Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
screw cocacola
Not before he beats you to death with your own arm.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
screw cocacola
all soda is worthless

Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
screw cocacola
all soda is worthless
Any drink you like is a pathetic drink that never passed 1 dollar in the convenience store.

Back