• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okok I guess this concludes the thread, at least i was able to prove Thor is 2-C. So I guess weekly you ard going to keep working on the profile right?

Also will Loki, Old man Phoenix Logan, Doctor doom have their own profiles since we all know how powerful they are.

Also the granddaughters of Thor would be nice if we had the time could we make them profiles too?

WeeklyBattles said:
1, 2, 3, 4

Although my mistake, its not shown that he killed any but he did fight them
The story does point out that ever since Wolverine became the host of the Phoenix there's a lot less Celestials especially the fact that ego as been going around and killing the remaining ones too.

Okay. Yeah. Here's my take on Wolverine.

He specifically mentions right here that The Phoenix Force would not let him kill Old King Thor for some reason. In lieu of better options, I think we should consider this the writer's way of handwaving the fight between 'Old King Thor and 'Phoenix Force Wolverine. They should not normally be comparable, and yet Old King Thor gave him a good fight. Why? Because The Phoenix Force was going easy on him due to their past relationship . It's the only way to finally put the inconsistencies to rest. I looked through the King Doom fight, and surprisingly, Old King Thor never actually lands a single blow on 'King Doom. The closest he gets is here when he throws his hammer and 'King Doom' catches it. Old King Thor only visibly affects him for the first time after absorbing The Phoenix Force.

It's all a little crazy, and it is admittedly not the cleanest thing ever, but I think this can be something consistent in the end. Keep an eye out for any 2-A feats in the ongoing King Thor title, but as things stand right now, I don't see any particularly big problem in making the Old King 2-C, At Least 2-C with the Necrosword.

The Phoenix Force wouldnt let Wolverine kill Thor because Thor had the Odinforce and it reminded the Phoenix Force about her time as Odin's lover yes. Thor doesnt scale to Wolverine and doesnt scale to King Doom until after obtaining the Phoenix Force

Also, what about the proposal of At least 2-C, possibly 2-A with all-Black?

I would personally prefer keeping it as simply At Least 2-C, but if you can find more Knowledgeable Members to back up your proposal, I'll throw my hat in and go along with them.

For people coming into this thread, the initial issue has been sorted out, the current thing being discussed is Thor's tiering with All-Black.

What is agreed on is him being 'At least 2-C', what is being discussed is an additional 'possibly 2-A' scaling to other people on Thor's level having 2-A feats as well as potential 2-A feats in the current run of King Thor

At full power, the All-Black Necrosword can be used to cut through Celestials- a 2-A feat. However, the Necrosword's might varies depending on its user's ability to tap into its full potential. It is unclear how much Old King Thor was tapping into, as his only feat with it was stomping a Moderately Fed Galactus. As such, I am currently maintaining that Old King Thor's use of the Necrosword should be tiered as At Least 2-C. However, some people on this thread want to make it At Least 2-C, Possibly 2-A. I have told them I will accept such a tiering if agreed upon by other Knowledgeable Members besides myself, but for now, I oppose it. I'm open to hearing opinions.

I still think that ClassicNESfan makes good sense.

Also, I did not notice Phoenix Wolverine fighting any Celestials in those scans. He was just talking with Loki.

I agree with ClassicNESfan.

The Necrosword's power varies depending on the capabitility and the experience of the user. We know that at full power, the thing is 2-A. However, as shown with Gorr, that doesn't mean that you automatically have 2-A power just because you wield it.

As such I believe that King Thor should At least 2-C, possibly much higher with the Necrosword. His level of power with the thing is unknown. We also don't know how experienced Thor is with it. So all we have to go on is him stomping Galactus with it. He could be 2-A but he also might not be.

"At least 2-C, possibly higher" seems better, to avoid misunderstandings.

No problem. I just wanted to avoid misunderstandings regarding what I meant.

Antvasima said:
No problem. I just wanted to avoid misunderstandings regarding what I meant.
In the 3rd and 4th link we clearly see him about to take on more than one celestial.

So 2-C, At least 2-C with the Necrosword, 2-A with the Phoenix Force and then we wait until the end of King Thor to see if him with All Black gets upgraded?

He just flew away. We do not see him fight them.

Hmm? Logan fought them off while Loki flew away and later in the comic they say that there are less celestials since logan fought them, on top of phoenix force user being 2-A by default as per the previous thread about it

Well, that was not shown in the linked scans above. Do you have any others?

WeeklyBattles said:
So 2-C, At least 2-C with the Necrosword, 2-A with the Phoenix Force and then we wait until the end of King Thor to see if him with All Black gets upgraded?
This is probably fine in any case.

Also said that Thor went all out against Wolverine for the first time in years he was making storms the size of supernovas as shown in the figgt and Wolverine claws could melt stars they were so hot it went through king Thor's Uru arm. Here are all the scans and also the part clearly show that Logan infused the Phoenix force in Thor's hammer.

And the ad story acknowledge how strong the Phoenix force is, so 2-A with Phoenix force is good.

Edit:can't seem to post scan it says I don't have the permission to do so?

ClassicNESfan said:
Guys, we already rank Phoenix Force avatars as 2-A anyway, and Ant already accepted the explaination. There's really no need to keep trying to prove yourselves. (Not that cutting through Uru is a 2-A feat anyway.)
I know that it's just better to have more feats to put on the profile like respect threads the more info there is the less confusing things get.

Also the Uru was just to show that like its main stream universe it still has low 2-C/2-C durability so Thor's arm is kind of bit tankier than is body and in fights he uses it like a shield to defend himself.

Anyway we are done right?

ClassicNESfan said:
Yes. These should be the final statistics:

Old King Thor: 2-C; with Necrosword: At Least 2-C, Possibly Higher; with the Phoenix Force: 2-A

Gorr's second key: At Least 2-C

Phoenix Force Wolverine: 2-A

King Doom: 2-A
Sounds good

Back