• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Old Embarassing Moments in the Wiki

the most embarrassing thing on the wiki is of course the state of DnD pages before the holy quartet of myself, Qawsed, Udlmaster, and Xulrev arrived

Shout out to that character who didn't have Weapon Mastery despite having his image feature him with his sword and bow

Changed character profiles without CRT being accepted. Changed one, went to sleep. Next day changed several and then a few hours later I received a warning...

My most embarassing moments on the wiki are only comming recently. That is what i get for joining RPs, worth it

I have been in this wiki for a very short time with very little contributions thus far due to the state of my computer. I did post a pretty bad Frank Reynilds CRT that was wank and didn't follow guidelines. I'm annoyed now because there was a lot else I could have put that probably isn't even wank- There are a lot of stuff to add for Frank when it comes to his tier and certain feats especially.

Last year a friend and I would get into altercations with a certain admin damn near every day. One time was real bad, vulgar words were said, people got banned, good times.... good times....

Do dms and discord conversations with wiki users count? Those tend to get inaccessibly weirder and more embarassing than when im here.

It's not exactly embarrassing, but I made a critical mistake when I posted a meme that was a bit too "spicy" for the fandom bot and I got nuked off the wiki for a good while

I also feel bad about that time not too long ago where I ground basically the entirety of Nasuverse revisions for almost a month while I was trying to not fail math. I did eventually make my reply tho, I just feel bad about having everyone wait on me

Many of my early versus threads had cringeworthy reasoning. Plus me trying to get Deadpool upgraded to 2A.

I remember that I put BB up against The Emperor of Mankind and thought it was fair on the grounds that BB vs Saitama would be a stomp and therefore BB vs EOM would be fair because it was more balanced than BB vs Saitama.

Because I guess that makes sense.

I have no embarassing moments, I am the greatest user here! Exxept that one Time when I provoked Woky, I regret that deeply

Konaguna said:
I have no embarassing moments, I am the greatest user here! Exxept that one Time when I provoked Woky, I regret that deeply
Found the Discordia ultimate

The Wright Way said:
I remember that I put BB up against The Emperor of Mankind and thought it was fair on the grounds that BB vs Saitama would be a stomp and therefore BB vs EOM would be fair because it was more balanced than BB vs Saitama.

Because I guess that makes sense.
Used to hate people who spam matches with hax characters, and still kinda do.

But man, wouldn't have acted like that if I knew how cool you'd be

Back