• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WOMAN YOU ARE ONE GIANT LUMP OF COAL! (Dazzling the sylveon queen vs Alela stardust) [STOMPITY STOMP STOMP]

Javenplayz253

He/Him
"Alright right here Is where you last saw him?"

"mep!"

"Alright Light we're going to find yo-"

"YOU TWO ARE UGLY GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!"

"What now?"
  • Dazzling is 4-A Alela is 5-B
  • Speed is =
  • Battle Takes Place in Sylveon's realm
  • Entity (SS) is watching the battle and cannot interfere
  • Both are 10 meters away from eachother
  • Idk the battle music
"Among us in 2020, it's these little moments with you that I think I'll miss the most...":

"Who the f*ck is Ethan and why did he just sent me a email to go on a date with hi-":

Entity eats Dazzling (incon):

Alela starts with tempest aura which I think could most likely cripple Dazzle because her only resistance is to paralysis and the aura is able to effect people who have extremely powerful resistances anyway

What does dazzle do?

Alela starts with tempest aura which I think could most likely cripple Dazzle because her only resistance is to paralysis and the aura is able to effect people who have extremely powerful resistances anyway

What does dazzle do?
What does Cripple mean in this context?

What does Cripple mean in this context?
“The Tempest Deity naturally gives others an innate fear which is inscribed upon their souls at a deep level immediately upon detecting her. This fear is commonly described as a feeling which forces all others to act as if they are in the presence of a genuine God. The aura actively alters the personality of enemies seeking to stand against her in due to the overwhelming and incomprehensible effects that being in the presence of something which transcends them applies. In addition, those who still dare to stand to her find their reality becoming extremely glitchy, with Alela's voice sounding omnipresent, and her being all around them no matter where they go (even through abilities like portals/far teleportation or even Kyofu’s spatial manipulation attempting to block her out and having zero effect), and their bodies beginning to feel like the only way out is to submit to death, with their abilities slowly shutting down one by one as they face her. It could potentially force even an extremely ardent opponent to suicide right there”

I imagine that the tempest aura symptoms would take big effect

“The Tempest Deity naturally gives others an innate fear which is inscribed upon their souls at a deep level immediately upon detecting her. This fear is commonly described as a feeling which forces all others to act as if they are in the presence of a genuine God. The aura actively alters the personality of enemies seeking to stand against her in due to the overwhelming and incomprehensible effects that being in the presence of something which transcends them applies. In addition, those who still dare to stand to her find their reality becoming extremely glitchy, with Alela's voice sounding omnipresent, and her being all around them no matter where they go (even through abilities like portals/far teleportation or even Kyofu’s spatial manipulation attempting to block her out and having zero effect), and their bodies beginning to feel like the only way out is to submit to death, with their abilities slowly shutting down one by one as they face her. It could potentially force even an extremely ardent opponent to suicide right there”

I imagine that the tempest aura symptoms would take big effect
Ok just one tldr pls (sorry) I'm in a rush

She’s gonna think she’s fighting a transcendent god, sheer terror coursing through her soul, reality glitching all around, crazy pressure, be unable to analyze Alela in any way and possibly want to unalive herself all at once 🗿
Dazzling really thinks that she's god herself and raises the big middle finger but just like Ethan Dark Delta shes going to panic and summon Aerneia and probably just... try to turn Alela into a bow (which takes less than a second)

Dazzling really thinks that she's god herself and raises the big middle finger but just like Ethan Dark Delta shes going to panic and summon Aerneia and probably just... try to turn Alela into a bow (which takes less than a second)
Thinking you’re a god yourself isn’t gonna be so effective, the aura forces you to believe you’re facing being which transcends yourself regardless of what you are, ego alone doesn’t give you resistance lol

Thinking you’re a god yourself isn’t gonna be so effective, the aura forces you to believe you’re facing being which transcends yourself regardless of what you are, ego alone doesn’t give you resistance lol
She doesn't really care about transcendent beings tho.... 👉👈 anyways still she panics and attempts to try to turn transcendent being into bow after she Blinds alela

Ok :( anyways what does Alela do about bow Transmutation
Assuming dazzle is in a proper headspace to act, I don’t think Alela would be transmuted because she has a super high resistance to any biological changes. Not only does Tempest Aura block that somewhat on its own, but Tempest Soul can enforce her resistance and she has a pretty strong risstsnde to reality warping based things which transmutation logically would fall under so she has like a triple threat of layered resistances to it

We’ll see I guess 👀
Ig also this guy stomps her tho-

Ig also this guy stomps her tho-
Stop bringing 1A+ against my non tier 1’s 🗿

Back