• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Old 60's Superhero Dog Finds Out His Value

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Heat Vision, unless its higher than Lava, could work. I can bloodlust Underdog, if thats the case.

Litentric Teon said:
How does four usually fight? Or, since they're bloodlusted, what would they start with?
I bloodlusted Underdog only due to him at a hax disadvantage. Four is still in character, but willing to kill.

Four tends to lead with zappies if hes far away. Otherwise, if Underdog gets in close, he will either mutilate him to death by touching him (alternatively, he can extend his arm through elasticity to touch Underdog, but that isnt in character), BFR him with a thought to the EXIT (a pocket dimension within Four), or screech and KO him (albeit briefly. Otherwise, he can just do the latter two upon screeching Underdog).

A bloodlusted Underdog will start with Heat Vision, obviously, or just spin fast to the point he seems invisible. But Four's Low-High Regenerationn would save him anyways, and his scaled feat is far casual.

I mean, Underdog can't really instantly vaporize him with heat vision from what I recall. And if he takes a hit, I'm sure Four will regen and realize just how much stronger his opponent is. At which point, Four just uses their hax.

Seems fairly decisive for Four.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Wait, if Low High covers the level of heat vision then what can he even do here???

Four stomps regardless
Youre thinking about Mid-High.

No. He's more likely to punch or throw things or use normal heat vision. His "Atomizing Eyes" as he calls it is for more practical use. Granted, if he sees his opponent regenerating...

You are forgetting one major factor: Four has interacted with Black Hole's passive Deconstruction that tears and pulls apart anything that comes into contact with his event horizon, and that means he can resist it to at least a quantum level, which splits atoms.

At least to burn Four down to ashes, if said blow is hotter than lava. Or, that can be burning overtime, since Four can still be potentially be harmed by heat since it went into his eye and he was in pain.

But Four can regenerate from that. And you've also just said that he resists Underdog's atomizing eyes.

I see this as a bit of a stomp now, as there doesn't seem to be a viable win condition for Underdog.

Not when Four can regen as it's happening.

I'm still calling this a bit of a stomp. I'm sure there are more haxy opponents that Four can face.

Ill be honest: Four pretty much lacks any good opponents that he can fight at 5-A without giving them their equipment, as they always say Four stomps via regen.

Back