• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
Both of them are in their 8-A forms and bloodlusted, and speed is equalized. Fight takes place in Central Park.

Man, I haven't watched Yu Yu Hakusho since I was six or seven years old.

From what I do know, neither of them are particularly smart or good at using their spatial slicing powers.

However, at this stage of the game, Okuyasu's The Hand should have more range than Kuwabara's Spirit Sword, so all he'd have to do is rip apart space before tearing into Kuwabara before he can properly react to what's going on.

Of course, Okuyasu might not be smart enough to do that either, so who knows?

Okuyasu's overall range advantage has me leaning towards him, but this one could easily be a toss-up.

I'm inclined to say Okuyasu because of The Hand's ability but I'm not sure he'd be smart enough to instantly figure out what to do. Then again when he was bloodlusted against RHCP he wiped the space between them to decrease his distance so he might...

Basically I'm voting for Oku

is this Dark Tournament Finals Kuwabara ? If so, then he wins comfortably. He can spam dozens, possibly hundreds of spirit daggers, or swat Okuyasu with a giant spirit-net-sword

Also, Kuwabara most likely has greater range than Okuyasu with his spirit sword extend and he is smarter

Actually Dark Tournament Kuwabara can't do that. But he has other options. Actually this thread should be speed equalized because The Hand is considered FTL, in which case, it becomes a speed-stomp in favor of Okuyasu

It really just depends on who lands the first hit, and if Okuyasu can actually make up his mind for once, or if he can actually utilize The Hand to dodge attacks, but with Okuyasu's inability to make simple decisions most of the time, I think Kuwabara takes this

Okuyasu for the reasons above. Though this is a pretty close match in my opinion, and could go to Kuwabara if Okuyasu doesn't think his actions through. EDIT: Bloodlusted makes Okuyasu win.

Actually, I never noticed that the OP states that they're bloodlusted, meaning I'll change to Okuyasu for reasons above

Back