• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okuyasu after almost getting stinged by a wasp guess that a nest is somewhere on his house and tries to deal with that him self

Okuyasu Nijimura vs SCP-779

Rules:
-Speed equalized
-The fight takes place at Okuyasu house
-The nest is on Okuyasu attict
-Okuyasu starts at the hallway of his house
-The wasps know he wasn't stinged yet
-He knows that there is a nest in the house but noth the exact and there may be wasps anywhere

Some wasps that cosplay as fairies: 1 (Kirinator07)

The guy that 100% would shove his hand into a wasp nest 1(noisyPitta)

Okuyasu destroy the house making both lose(incon):

Last edited:
SCP-779 wins. I don't see a way that Rohan could avoid being stung since Heaven's Door doesn't affect multiple creatures at once and he has no attacks to be able to take them out effectively.

SCP-779 wins. I don't see a way that Rohan could avoid being stung since Heaven's Door doesn't affect multiple creatures at once and he has no attacks to be able to take them out effectively.
I’m pretty sure having an invisible, invincible, and faster wall in front of you is a good way to not get stung.

I’m pretty sure having an invisible, invincible, and faster wall in front of you is a good way to not get stung.
Speed equalized affect havens door too

He could use heavens door to make some of the wasps protect him and Heavens door can be used on him self too. Any way, counted

it does? when did that change? regardless, im feeling like the invincible stone wall is gonna make it pretty hard for the wasps to sting him.
Speed equalized equalizes the reaction speed of the faster fighter to the reaction speed of the slower one, them we reduce all the other speed stats of the faster one by the same quantity, so this includs Heavens door speed

I mean, in Cheap Trick arc he showed trouble doing the same thing against a bunch of dogs, while here there are a lot more wasps

How many Wasps are there?

Can they get past Rohan's durability?

If they are so many and they can get past the durability it becomes impossible for Rohan to book them all without getting stung. If they are only few he can book them before getting stung

Looks like a missmatch tbh

How many Wasps are there?

Can they get past Rohan's durability?

If they are so many and they can get past the durability it becomes impossible for Rohan to book them all without getting stung. If they are only few he can book them before getting stung

Looks like a missmatch tbh
It's a nest of wasps

Rohan is only atletich human and atlethic people aren't imune to wasp stings, so ye, they can

Rohan can back up from the nest so he fights less wasps, or could use use Heavens door as only a shield

and if he is smart he can just make him self imune to poison by writing on him self

It's a nest of wasps

Rohan is only atletich human and atlethic people aren't imune to wasp stings, so ye, they can

Rohan can back up from the nest so he fights less wasps, or could use use Heavens door as only a shield

and if he is smart he can just make him self imune to poison by writing on him self
So he's fighting something like 10k Wasps? (Google searched apparently a nest has that many)

Rohan has 8-C durability (Should actually be 9-A or High 8-C but that thread died)

How do Wasps behave, will they all jump on him or will they not if Rohan backs out?

Just realized he has prior knowledge on plsion, in that case booking himself to be immune to poison is the first thing he'd do in that scenario, then what will Wasps do

So he's fighting something like 10k Wasps? (Google searched apparently a nest has that many)
Less, not all wasps work as guards at the same time, but let's say at leat 100
Rohan has 8-C durability (Should actually be 9-A or High 8-C but that thread died)
Hum... well if dogs could be seen as a treath for him the wasps should be able to at least piercy his skin... I hope
ow do Wasps behave, will they all jump on him or will they not if Rohan backs out?
The ones protecting the nest will probable follow him while he will need to face a lot more if he go direct too atacking the nest, this SCP also seen to send wasps to sting the house owners so they should also try to go after him
Just realized he has prior knowledge on plsion, in that case booking himself to be immune to poison is the first thing he'd do in that scenario, then what will Wasps do
Sting him before he can write on him self?

Less, not all wasps work as guards at the same time, but let's say at leat 100

Hum... well if dogs could be seen as a treath for him the wasps should be able to at least piercy his skin... I hope

The ones protecting the nest will probable follow him while he will need to face a lot more if he go direct too atacking the nest, this SCP also seen to send wasps to sting the house owners so they should also try to go after him

Sting him before he can write on him self?

Unlikely Wasps can cross the distance and sting him before he books himself given distance tbh

Dogs are 8-C confirmed

Unlikely Wasps can cross the distance and sting him before he books himself given distance tbh

Dogs are 8-C confirmed
Originally the battle was "He is fighting one wasp on his living room and the nest is on his attic" so he would need to read the info about the wasps in the one he is fighting against, but them I trough a little and noticed that he could just write "Will fly to the nest and kill the queen" on the wasp, any Ideas on how to make that fair?

He should be smart enough to at least use Za hand in wasps aproching, he is dumb but is literraly fighting a bunch of animalistic wasps
Animalistic Wasps are smarter than Okuyasu

He can defend himself against a couple of Wasps but oofing them with Za Hando but one of them gets him before he oofs the Nest itself, especially given he doesn't even know these are anomalous Wasps he might not try to oof the nest itself

Animalistic Wasps are smarter than Okuyasu

He can defend himself against a couple of Wasps but oofing them with Za Hando but one of them gets him before he oofs the Nest itself, especially given he doesn't even know these are anomalous Wasps he might not try to oof the nest itself
Why wouldn't he oof the nest? He don't want to get stinged eitheir, beingh anomalous wasps or not

and sinse the wasps can't see za hando the stand can freally swipe wasps sinse they will not try to dodge

Why wouldn't he oof the nest? He don't want to get stinged eitheir, beingh anomalous wasps or not

and sinse the wasps can't see za hando the stand can freally swipe wasps sinse they will not try to dodge
Idk man, Okuyasu is smarter than I am, I failed to understand original battle assumptions you wrote. Anyway

Does Okuyasu know where the nest is

Is Okuyasu fighting against the Nest or the Wasp(s)?

Idk man, Okuyasu is smarter than I am, I failed to understand original battle assumptions you wrote. Anyway

Does Okuyasu know where the nest is

Is Okuyasu fighting against the Nest or the Wasp(s)?
He does not know where the nest is

untill he destroy the nest more wasps will always come, but after destroying he will need to fight a bunch of angry wasps

He does not know where the nest is

untill he destroy the nest more wasps will always come, but after destroying he will need to fight a bunch of angry wasps
Ok. How many Wasps will be swarming at him at a given time? and How many more would as he closer to the Nest (assuming he can even ever know where the Nest by looking at where Wasps are coming from, but again he might be too unsmart to figure that out in time)

Ok. How many Wasps will be swarming at him at a given time? and How many more would as he closer to the Nest (assuming he can even ever know where the Nest by looking at where Wasps are coming from, but again he might be too unsmart to figure that out in time)
Probable the same as a normal wasp nest from the real world

specimens of SCP-779 will attempt to sting residents, injecting them with their hallucinogenic venom. After this initial injection, SCP-779 will sting their victims at least once per day to keep the venom in their system
this is every thing that says on how they go to sting the humans, so I guess they just kinda go around the house looking for food and materials for the nest and sting the humans if they notice them around

I reckon he might be able to last for a few minutes against the wasps, but would lose out eventually. An interesting take is that once the wasps start coming at him, he might just go erase the nest. Even if he got stung there, would that count as a wincon?

I reckon he might be able to last for a few minutes against the wasps, but would lose out eventually. An interesting take is that once the wasps start coming at him, he might just go erase the nest. Even if he got stung there, would that count as a wincon?
I think as long both the nest and the queen are destroyed the rest of the wasps would die out with the time

Then I'd hand it to Okuyasu.
I mean, he don't know where the nest is trough, he still need to find It before rushing in

and considering It stated the wasps steal food from the house the second place with most wasps in the house would be the kitchen

so It's really likle he would need to fight a small swarm before fiding the nest

Seeing as Okuyasu would be too dumb and keen on destroying the wasps he may not find the nest in time, giving it to the wasps this time.

Back