• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gonna be honest, I don't like matches that are overly stacked in one's favor, if you have to bloodlust, give prior info, etc to one dude but not the other, that isn't fair imo.
Same with prep (unless you Batman or someone who lives by that shit), I don't even like speed equal but at least that's there so matches can happen at all. If things have to be tweaked that much, it's probably a mismatch to begin with.

If you need to bloostlust, give him info and give him optimal range advantage (technically it'd be 2m but close enough) to him, that should be evidence he's not winning normally.
Unless 682 takes forever to heal or can't retaliate back while healing or in pieces, in which case Okuyasu just cleans up when he notices, but if 682 can do either than Okuyasu is likely ******.

Gonna be honest, I don't like matches that are overly stacked in one's favor, if you have to bloodlust, give prior info, etc to one dude but not the other, that isn't fair imo.
Same with prep (unless you Batman or someone who lives by that shit), I don't even like speed equal but at least that's there so matches can happen at all. If things have to be tweaked that much, it's probably a mismatch to begin with.

If you need to bloostlust, give him info and give him optimal range advantage (technically it'd be 2m but close enough) to him, that should be evidence he's not winning normally.
Unless 682 takes forever to heal or can't retaliate back while healing or in pieces, in which case Okuyasu just cleans up when he notices, but if 682 can do either than Okuyasu is likely ******.

there’s gotta be a way though

Okuyasu doesn't have the AOE to kill something that large in one hit, he ain't Cream.

And Okuyasu is to much of a ******* dumbass to go out of his way to delete every small fraction of the thing first try, that isn't to say he's braindead, but he isn't exactly best in combat, he kinda just uses his ability in the most basic ways, plus remember, he couldn't kill his father (Even though that's probably just a "don't think to hard about it" because there's really no reason why he couldn't, the fact he couldn't when his whole background is based on that is still notable), and he doesn't have experience with dudes that could heal so it's not like he's gonna do it just to be safe.

Probably a stomp ngl, Okuyasu has one win condition, except he doesn't, because he doesn't have the AOE to actually utilize it (His AOE is like, at best, 15cm wide x 190cm arc with a 75cm radius), unless 682 takes forever to regen, he's never getting it off.
Yeah I don’t think he’s gonna start off with anything different then a simple swipe, but when he notices it keeps coming at him, he has to do something different right?

I don’t see anything, but I’ll just go by what his profile shows for his pic ig. Going by the pic there, Oku has no way to effectively restrain something with arms that big
Yeah i just reposted the pic o the profile, i still dont know how to make pictures work on this forum lol

Yeah I don’t think he’s gonna start off with anything different then a simple swipe, but when he notices it keeps coming at him, he has to do something different right?

The only thing he'd do different is swipe some more, he's not exactly smart enough to use his powers in wacky unique ways, he ain't no Jo2uke or Gio.
If 682 can attack back between the two points, Okuyasu is done. He's like, low 9-B at best with zero resistances to anything, literally just a jacked as **** high school student, look at him funny and he dies. And he's not exactly one to abuse his more esoteric powers like body blocking, noncorporality and whatever to keep himself safe, if he even knows he can do that. Because he probably doesn't, most dudes that know how had to actually learn that.
there’s gotta be a way though
To make it actually fair? Not really. You could easily give either enough advantages to have either win with zero effort, but at that point that's just rigging the match.
Yeah i just reposted the pic o the profile, i still dont know how to make pictures work on this forum lol
Linking anything from fandom on here is going to result in a dead link, don't even bother, they just don't work.

The only thing he'd do different is swipe some more, he's not exactly smart enough to use his powers in wacky unique ways, he ain't no Jo2uke or Gio.
If 682 can attack back between the two points, Okuyasu is done. He's like, low 9-B at best with zero resistances to anything, literally just a jacked as **** high school student, look at him funny and he dies. And he's not exactly one to abuse his more esoteric powers like body blocking, noncorporality and whatever to keep himself safe, if he even knows he can do that. Because he probably doesn't, most dudes that know how had to actually learn that.

To make it actually fair? Not really. You could easily give either enough advantages to have either win with zero effort, but at that point that's just rigging the match.

Linking anything from fandom on here is going to result in a dead link, don't even bother, they just don't work.

is there any better jojo character for this then.

considering I used notorious big and that’s a stomp in bigs favor

honeslty, I agree, if A swipe to the head or Arm isn’t enough to slow it down, then considering oku is like, 2 feet from it, he’s ****** ded.

I know jack about Nasuverse stuff, but I think his death stuff works outside of the verse, so all he really needs to do is shank 682 once and he's dead.

problem is the reaction speed.

considering we only equalize combat and reaction speed.

but hey this could work

Back