• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never really understood why this always gets closed, so imma redo this once more and let this be argued, because i don't rly feel that much hax from the dude:

Heydrich

Vs

Kurokami

Both are bloodlusted.

Medaka is at her 5-C key and Reinhard is at 5-B key.

The Hero is restricted because it's in CRT currently and it'd be unfair for our boy Hey. And ofc imort is restricted for Reinhard.

Speed is Equalized

Now so we don't reuse arguments that have been used in previous threads imma put them here. Most arguments for why Medaka loses are:

1. Medaka cannot copy Reinhard's stuff because it has to do with desires. I'll answer that by saying: Abnormalities are skills that develop because of one's mentality, desire or personality and Minuses even evolve or (in Kumagawa's case, his envy translated to Bookmaker) are born to fit one's degenerated mentality and Medaka could copy that without problems, so skills that come from desires are not sth new to her.

2. Unknown Hero is useless as Reinhard can sense her soul. That is both a yes and a no. Yes he can sense her soul, but that is not what Unknown Hero does at all. He can see her, her image is in his brain, though he cannot put any importance into any of it. Unknown Hero doesn't hide you, it removes your importance from the world, the senses do still get you, though you are deemed unimportant and therefore forgotten. Saying sensing her soul bypasses this is the same as saying "if rocks had soul, Reinhard would be able to remember every single rock whose soul he has sensed".

3. The spear can bypass Encounter's force field through his hax to ignore distance. Now whether Encounter is able to tank the spear or not is not the main issue here. It's about the specific hax to ignore distance. It won't bypass Encounter's force fields, as it ignores distance, it doesn't ignore obstacles. So if a planet were to be between him and his opponent he would directly hit the planet not the person behind it. It's not distance ignoring if that happens, it's something else.

4. Reinhard throws his spear. This is so overused. Medaka would have already thrown her All Fiction before Reinhard throws his spear.

I wish I knew what the name of that image is with Emperor Charles Vi Brittania saying "nottu dissu shittu agen" so I could search it up and post it here.

Also, I'm pretty sure there's a discussion going on that's going to mean 1-A immortality gets to stay, so... yeah although you could totally argue that Reinhard's apoptosis is functionally different to Rindou's seeing as he actually dies before Mercurius in several routes and thus shows that he can die without Merc dying first but let's ignore that for now

Also, Reinhard shows Medaka his cool spear, and her brain explodes from how awesome it is. That is a legitimate reason.

All Fiction would still be faster.

Thought > Summoning and then effect.

Not to mention that Bookmaker is faster than everything else due to the "Null takes precedence". So Reinhard thinks about summoning the spear, realizes he can't summon it cus he's bookmakered.

Medaka loses for the same reason she lost to Nihilus.

Reinhard mindf*** her and makes her a member of the LDO

Reinhard doesn't summon his spear, he's holding it from the start.

Medaka takes one look at it and is turned into a gibbering idiot before she can think "I'm going to bookmaker / AF him"

ALRF said:
>Bloodlusted.
Reinhard throws his spear
To be fair

She's bloodlusted too, and thinking to use AF is faster than making a throwing motion.

As for the actual debate:

Starting distance does put them at 4km

Pretty sure reinhard can sense her soul from that far away

Does she have any method of sensing him from that far away?

Why am i not getting notifications?

It's like that Hiiragi Seijuurou vs Tiamat thread. I have to refresh the page

ALRF said:
Why am i not getting notifications?
It's like that Hiiragi Seijuurou vs Tiamat thread. I have to refresh the page
Same. It's happening for the worst thread ever 2 as well

@Monarch

Gladsheimr can operate without Reinhard by Isaac.

And Isaac will do anything to protect his father. So he keeps Medaka occupied while Reinhard just throws his spear

Let's not forget the whole Higher dimensional immortality going on

1-A Immortality makes this either inconclusive or Reinhard's win.

It just depends on whether or not Medaka can sense, and bookmaker, Reinhard before he throws his spear

Actually, I stand by my point that Reinhard's immortality has been shown in DI not to work as Apoptosis immortality does in KKK

I mean, if you don't agree with it. Go make a thread for it (eyes)

Also Bookmaker someone who didn't give a shit to a Methuselah soul and mind hax?

Misogi profile says it targets the mind and soul though

Also

õ©èÞ¿ÿÒü«ÚÇÜÒéèÒÇüÕ¢╝Òü«µäøÒü¿Òü»þá┤ÕúèÒüºÒüéÒéïÒüîÒÇüÒé¿ÒéñÒâ│ÒâòÒéºÒâ¬ÒéóÒü»Õ¢╝ÒüîÕ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüÖÒéïÚÖÉÒéèõ©ìµ╗àÒüºÒüéÒéèÒÇüõ¢òÕ║ªµ¡╗ÒéôÒüºÒééÞÿçÒéïÒüƒÒéüÒÇüÒüôÒü«ÕëÁÚÇáÒü«õ©¡ÒüºÒü»ÒÇüÕ¢╝Òü»Õû¬Õñ▒Òü«õ©ìÕ«ëÒü½ÒüèÒü│ÒüêÒéïÒüôÒü¿Òü¬ÒüÅõ╗ûÞÇàÒéÆÕà¿ÕèøÒüºµäø´╝êÒé│Òâ»)ÒüÖÒüôÒü¿ÒüîÒüºÒüìÒéïÒÇé

He's also immortal as long as his Valhalla is up and kicking

>Now whether Encounter is able to tank the spear or not is not the main issue here. It's about the specific hax to ignore distance. It won't bypass Encounter's force fields, as it ignores distance, it doesn't ignore obstacles. So if a planet were to be between him and his opponent he would directly hit the planet not the person behind it. It's not distance ignoring if that happens, it's something else.

Nope. That's not how even LLT even works

Reinhard can sense her soul, while her other abilities are only several meters with only All Fiction being likely universal.

So he gets to know where she is and throws his spear before she can see him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back