• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ok K.O upgrade

Freddy Thomas said:
for ko and Enid suck in black hole and survive and cosma eating a planet seems legit
Well I unsure with the black hole thing but cosma eating the planet should be legit

Black Hole thing is a huge outlier for KO and Enid. Not too sure about Cosma, but she is severely lacking in feats and general appearances in the show, i think it's better to wait and see more of her play out, for I suspect her eating a planet is going to be an outlier.

Also, Cosma doesn't even have a character page yet, at least one I can find.

Resistance to Gravity manipulation would make a lot more sense, I agree. But them surviving through sheer durability would be a massive outlier.

Freddy Thomas said:
for ko and Enid suck in black hole and survive and cosma eating a planet seems legit
Nah due that somebody Cartoon Logic Enid can survive Black hole? and also Rad survive from Cosma Eat a planet?

Good idea make CRT but may not a outtier it's realistic.

Cosma actually has a supporting feat in the form of busting the moon in "Villains' Night Out".

This would almost certainly be an outlier for K.O., Rad, and Enid though.

OK KO has many feats as a verse,every time all I hear is "outlier" when other cartoons don't get this shitty treatment, also the robot version of KO (K-0) should be added to his profile with light speed

CrackNet said:
OK KO has many feats as a verse,every time all I hear is "outlier" when other cartoons don't get this shitty treatment, also the robot version of KO (K-0) should be added to his profile with light speed
There is a fodder hero that is literally the sun, 3 planet level feats, Rad cracking a planet,Boxman surviving in the Sun for the entire summer, this might be the most lowballed series on this wiki

There is a fodder hero that is literally the sun, 3 planet level feats, Rad cracking a planet,Boxman surviving in the Sun for the entire summer, this might be the most lowballed series on this wiki

What u mean by 3 planet level feats? I don't recall many outside of cosma recent one.

Tipper17 said:
Maskofthedragon said:
5 planet level feats since Enids spacebike could slingshot a moon a Cosma
Wasn't that moon small
It looks like a moon, they call it a moon, the size scaling is extremly messed up in that episode and that fact it hurt Cosma anyway makes it seem legit

Wasn't that moon small
It looks like a moon, they call it a moon, the size scaling is extremly messed up in that episode and that fact it hurt Cosma anyway makes it seem legit

Well it seemed bigger when it hit her so maybe it could be legit.

They should be upgraded to at least town level,Chip Damage literally launched a character in space and it actually left the orbit,which would mean he's at least town level

I think the Moon slingshot, Cosma's size and Rad cracking the planet need a proper calc

Then we need a revison thread for who scales to what

Also Jethro can move at Lightspeed, so speed should be looked into

You preferably need calculations, yes.

Back