• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OK K.O.! Discussing the Heroes (Thread)

Bump.

Also, today someone made a Metal K-0 page which got deleted for poor quality, so I decided to add him as another tabber for the composite K.O. draft. But, that brings up a question about his speed and whatnot.

A calculatio was accepted, which puts the Season 1 characters at 1.83c. But after that, most of the highest speed feats (like laser dodging and Cosma's statue feat) are in that same realm, which would leave every Season key at FTL. Would the characters eventually become FTL+ for growing much stronger throughout the seasons (which is unlikely) or do they stay where they are?

And then, during Sonic's Light-Speed Dash in "Let's Meet Sonic", Sonic and Metal K-0 seemingly enter a realm where the colours are warped, and then reappear from what looks like a portal or warp of some sort. Does that constitute any speed upgrade?

Nullflowerblush said:
A calculatio was accepted, which puts the Season 1 characters at 1.83c. But after that, most of the highest speed feats (like laser dodging and Cosma's statue feat) are in that same realm, which would leave every Season key at FTL. Would the characters eventually become FTL+ for growing much stronger throughout the seasons (which is unlikely) or do they stay where they are?

And then, during Sonic's Light-Speed Dash in "Let's Meet Sonic", Sonic and Metal K-0 seemingly enter a realm where the colours are warped, and then reappear from what looks like a portal or warp of some sort. Does that constitute any speed upgrade?
I think them being FTL+ after season 1 sounds fine to me but I think keeping it FTL though out the series is a much safer idea. As for that speed feat if anyone would determine how fast that was maybe it could be a speed upgarde but right now I'm not seeing it. Still good find dude.

Back