• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes Discussion Thread

I thought that's what I did?
Not exactly. You did this.
image.png

"You can get rid of "all abilities from Awakened Power in addition to:" and "All previous abilities from K.O. and T.K.O. drastically increased in addition to"

and instead make it like this
image.png

Tends to take up less vertical space that way. Except you'd write this once in every base key tabber per season. So for Season 2 Base (All previous abilities in addition to:) as well as for T.K.O. in each Tabber since T.K.O. can use all K.O.'s abilities but enhanced. Same for End of Series T.K.O. and M.K.O.

Not exactly. You did this.
image.png

"You can get rid of "all abilities from Awakened Power in addition to:" and "All previous abilities from K.O. and T.K.O. drastically increased in addition to"

and instead make it like this
image.png

Tends to take up less vertical space that way. Except you'd write this once in every base key tabber per season. So for Season 2 Base (All previous abilities in addition to:) as well as for T.K.O. in each Tabber since T.K.O. can use all K.O.'s abilities but enhanced. Same for End of Series T.K.O. and M.K.O.
This better?

Also I don't think RTS should have a page considering that Let's Play Heroes has been agreed upon to be non-canonical. He doesn't have any significant combat feats outside of that. Just getting one-shotted by Punching Judy and the crossfire between K.O., Enid, Rad and the Boxbots.

Couldn't you argue President of the Universe has EVERY ability in the show since he's the source of everyone's power? They didn't just gain Toon Force abilities from him, but all their abilities which stem from Glorbs. Which he imbued within the universe. Seems consistent with his ability to grant any wish.

The calcs that need to be redone is the Cosma blowing up part of the moon feat. KE might be useable, which would easily yield Planetary levels of power. The Island vaporizing feat might need to be re-calced? Not sure, I'll look into that. I think I recall a few more that could've been touched up on.

As for what feats need to be done, mostly Lifting Strength since there's hardly any feats of that. But I'll take a look at some AP/Dura feats too.

Couldn't you argue President of the Universe has EVERY ability in the show since he's the source of everyone's power? They didn't just gain Toon Force abilities from him, but all their abilities which stem from Glorbs. Which he imbued within the universe. Seems consistent with his ability to grant any wish.
Yup. That’s in the profile, at the bottom. Might work on that in a much lengthier fashion a la Arceus later.

Some LS feats I found:
AP and Dura stuff:
Das all I found.
All these look pretty promising I forgot how unironically cool that scene of T.K.O. cutting up Mega Darrell was

Since I don't believe the new calcs are going to change much about the current tier 7 ratings besides the Enid LS feat (Carol and Mr. Gar should only scale to S2 characters and above plus T.K.O. imho), do you think it would be okay if I got the CRT out of the way? We can add later calcs to newer posts that honestly shouldn't take that long if need be.

Since I don't believe the new calcs are going to change much about the current tier 7 ratings besides the Enid LS feat (Carol and Mr. Gar should only scale to S2 characters and above plus T.K.O. imho), do you think it would be okay if I got the CRT out of the way? We can add later calcs to newer posts that honestly shouldn't take that long if need be.
Uhhhh. I guess. I imagine the cloud KE calcs might actually get higher Tier 7 tho. I would recommend improving the verse page for a CRT tho. I also have some characters in my sandbox if you're interested.

Uhhhh. I guess. I imagine the cloud KE calcs might actually get higher Tier 7 tho. I would recommend improving the verse page for a CRT tho. I also have some characters in my sandbox if you're interested.
I gotcha. What did you have in mind for the verse page? And I'll have a look at those.

I gotcha. What did you have in mind for the verse page? And I'll have a look at those.
Maybe making the layout look better. Prolly some better pics for the verse page, seperating them by factions, etc?

Here's the one I had. You can make them into your own since yours are way better quality. Oh, and I wanted to make a Key for Metal K.O.. There's already a render for it in the render thread fortunately. Never got to making it though.

Maybe making the layout look better. Prolly some better pics for the verse page, seperating them by factions, etc?
I'll see what I can do, try looking at other verse pages and all that.
Here's the one I had. You can make them into your own since yours are way better quality. Oh, and I wanted to make a Key for Metal K.O.. There's already a render for it in the render thread fortunately. Never got to making it though.
Oh, I almost forgot about the Sonic episode lol. I'll get to work on the Metal K.O. key. It shouldn't be too hard.

Metal K.O. might be downgraded to Low 7-B if Sonic has no reason to be Tier 5. But I think this is past the episode where they survived being hit by Cosma.
K.O. remains the same hero level throughout S3 save for EoS so I think it should be okay for him to be considered 5-A, and likewise, Sonic should be 5-A for being able to one-shot him.

K.O. remains the same hero level throughout S3 save for EoS so I think it should be okay for him to be considered 5-A, and likewise, Sonic should be 5-A for being able to one-shot him.
Btw, would it be noteworthy to cover crossover events and scaling repercussions? They had a crossover with Captain Planet, Sonic, Steven Universe, Ben 10, Magiswords, etc. (Their school rival is even the school from Magiswords).

Btw, would it be noteworthy to cover crossover events and scaling repercussions? They had a crossover with Captain Planet, Sonic, Steven Universe, Ben 10, Magiswords, etc. (Their school rival is even the school from Magiswords).
It wouldn't, unfortunately. Because even though the crossovers are canon to OK K.O., K.O. himself or any of the verse's characters for that matter don't scale to any of them.

It wouldn't, unfortunately. Because even though the crossovers are canon to OK K.O., K.O. himself or any of the verse's characters for that matter don't scale to any of them.
Why wouldn't K.O. at least scale to the likes of Mightymagiswords when their connection goes deeper than a crossover episode and is acknowledged in both verses? Same for Steven Universe. Especially since the creator of OK K.O. and Steven Universe are together. Creator of SU wrote the credit theme for OK K.O., and helped out with the production of the show.

Why wouldn't K.O. at least scale to the likes of Mightymagiswords when their connection goes deeper than a crossover episode and is acknowledged in both verses? Same for Steven Universe. Especially since the creator of OK K.O. and Steven Universe are together. Creator of SU wrote the credit theme for OK K.O., and helped out with the production of the show.
It’s not that. It’s just that in those episodes, there are no actual feats we can scale them to. K.O. doesn’t physically fight anyone that Garnet, Ben, or Raven scales to. Same for the Magiswords verse. Even if we wanted to, we couldn’t.

It’s not that. It’s just that in those episodes, there are no actual feats we can scale them to. K.O. doesn’t physically fight anyone that Garnet, Ben, or Raven scales to. Same for the Magiswords verse. Even if we wanted to, we couldn’t.
Hmmm, might be right. I can't remember if they had a common enemy in those episodes or not.

Oh, also Fink and Foxtail are up.

Back