• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes Discussion Thread

A thread for discussing the Cartoon Network TV series.

MV5BYzJhNGU0YTQtZTZlZi00ODhmLTliZGMtNDhhMzlmMDJiOTVhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjAzMjQ4NDc@._V1_FMjpg_UX960_.jpg

New Abilities:

Standard:
Toon Force: (K.O. can use cartoon physics to keep himself suspended in the air for as long as he wants) [S1E5: Jethro's All Yours]

Last edited:

Looks great so far! iirc, in episode 1 there's another regen feat after K.O. Gets beat up by Darrel's giant form (he regents teeth and bones iirc?). Can't open links right now, but when I can ill look through ur links

Oh, some important things before I forget. I'll take care of feats, and you seem to be able to take care of abilities. Is that okay?

If so, one important thing you should do is add citations to these and any other ability you send here later so it'll be easier to edit onto the profiles when we inevitably make a big CRT for the verse. Most of these are in the first few episodes IIRC.

And something else important. I think in the second to last episode, President of the Universe confirms toon force is an in-universe force that gives characters toon like abilities like elasticity, regen, and other goofy stuff they can do. You might want to put that in an imgur album since it can be used as proof that toon/gag scenes are legitimate feats for the characters. Since I've seen people try to dismiss regen for this show on account of them mostly being gag scenes.

Oh, some important things before I forget. I'll take care of feats, and you seem to be able to take care of abilities. Is that okay?
Sure, that's where I specialize anyways.
If so, one important thing you should do is add citations to these and any other ability you send here later so it'll be easier to edit onto the profiles when we inevitably make a big CRT for the verse. Most of these are in the first few episodes IIRC.
I just added the citations, and I'll keep that in mind.
And something else important. I think in the second to last episode, President of the Universe confirms toon force is an in-universe force that gives characters toon like abilities like elasticity, regen, and other goofy stuff they can do. You might want to put that in an imgur album since it can be used as proof that toon/gag scenes are legitimate feats for the characters. Since I've seen people try to dismiss regen for this show on account of them mostly being gag scenes.
Interesting. I'm a big advocate for toon force feats in cartoons so I'll be sure to make a note of that.

I'm surprised despite it being listed as an ability on her page, Teleportation isn't actually on Enid's P&A section so...

Teleportation (With her Body Replacement Technique) [S1E9: Sibling Rivalry] [S1E11: Do You Have Any More In The Back?]
Fire Manipulation (With Power Foot Fireball) [S1E9: Sibling Rivalry] [S1E11: Do You Have Any More In The Back?] (For scan purposes)
Acrobatics (She is shown to be able to perform acrobatic techniques) [S1E11: Do You Have Any More In The Back?]

Last edited:
Minor nitpick. This should just be listed as "Hovering" but on the profile would be linked to flight. Physics Manipulation seems rendaunt when it's an ability granted from Toon Force which is already its own ability.
Teleportation (With her Body Replacement Technique) [S1E7: Sibling Rivalry] [S1E9: Do You Have Any More In The Back?]
In the first link it looks like she also hovers. I think this could also be listed as limited creation. Though I could be wrong.
Fire Manipulation (With Punch Foot Fireball) [S1E7: Sibling Rivalry] [S1E9: Do You Have Any More In The Back?] (For scan purposes)
I assume you meant Power Foot Fireball?

Minor nitpick. This should just be listed as "Hovering" but on the profile would be linked to flight. Physics Manipulation seems rendaunt when it's an ability granted from Toon Force which is already its own ability.
Yeah I'll probably just link it to Toon Force.
In the first link it looks like she also hovers. I think this could also be listed as limited creation. Though I could be wrong.
Yeah, it does look like she's hovering. I think this would more be like summoning though?
I assume you meant Power Foot Fireball?
Oof typo.

Yeah I'll probably just link it to Toon Force.
Yeah, seems fair. On the profile though, I think we should have a tabber on everyone's profile labeled "physiology" and have the first ability listed there be "Toon Force" and then link President of the Universe explaining that the universe is instilled with toon force. Then every other ability on the tabber would be toon force abilities the character's showcased.
Yeah, it does look like she's hovering. I think this would more be like summoning though?
I think it'd be duplication as opposed to summoning. She creates one-hit clones of herself rather than spawning in other people into the battlefield. Hovering can prolly be listed as well.

Watched the first three episodes. I don't recall anything noteworthy in Ep. 1. But In Ep. 2, K.O. seems to have short range teleportation (Teleports into the box Rad is opening), and seems to have exceptionally good hearing (Can hear people from across the Plaza in different buildings). It also demonstrates Enid's skill with her Power Kick's (It bounces off of several surfaces before hitting her target and knocking a pair of sunglasses over to her).

Darrel might have NPI via shooting one of Enid's Power Kick's out of the air with his arm cannon.

Watched the first three episodes. I don't recall anything noteworthy in Ep. 1. But In Ep. 2, K.O. seems to have short range teleportation (Teleports into the box Rad is opening)
Must have missed that. I’ll check that out in a bit. Sorry, just woke up after going to sleep early.
and seems to have exceptionally good hearing (Can hear people from across the Plaza in different buildings)
You see, I was thinking about that. But it’s not really that uncommon to hear people in distress from buildings not that far away from you if they’re yelling.
It also demonstrates Enid's skill with her Power Kick's (It bounces off of several surfaces before hitting her target and knocking a pair of sunglasses over to her).
Ooh, yeah, forgor about that.
Darrel might have NPI via shooting one of Enid's Power Kick's out of the air with his arm cannon.
This is fair. We see in Raymond’s battle that he needed the dodgeballs to put them out rather than directly interact with them, so this would work.

I think he heard people who weren't yelling too tho, no? Might be remembering wrong.
I think it might be a stretch because he heard Mr. Logic who was crying to himself but sometimes when people cry, they do so pretty loudly. But the show does make it a point to show K.O.'s ear growing really big when this happens so I think it would be okay to show it as a feat of hearing things well.

Is there any proof of the heroes being shown to scale physically to Boxman or harming him? Because potentially they could upscale from the Jethro feat since he survived it.

Is there any proof of the heroes being shown to scale physically to Boxman or harming him? Because potentially they could upscale from the Jethro feat since he survived it.
Pretty sure they beat on Boxman all the time. I don't recall Boxman ever really being presented as physically strong and usually relies on tech to compete.

Pretty sure they beat on Boxman all the time. I don't recall Boxman ever really being presented as physically strong and usually relies on tech to compete.
Yeah, I'm just gonna search around as I watch the series to see any definitive proof. I know Boxman is like the type to let his robots take the hits for him, but if I can't get a good scan, I think the reasoning that he's portrayed as weaker than the main cast due to his reliance on technology should work for scaling.

Potential scaling for Early K.O. to Enid and Rad (at least in terms of durability).

Survives an attack that sends both him, Enid, and Rad flying into the atmosphere. I'll have to see more to determine if it's an outlier tho.

Potential scaling for Early K.O. to Enid and Rad (at least in terms of durability).

Survives an attack that sends both him, Enid, and Rad flying into the atmosphere. I'll have to see more to determine if it's an outlier tho.

I don't think it'd really be grounds for scaling since the attack in question didn't even seem to physically harm Enid or Rad. If it did and K.O. also survived it, it would. That said, you could scale him to the Boxbots who can fight Rad and Enid given he fights them early on IIRC.

Abilities time:

K.O.:
Revised Explanation and Scans:

Enid:
Rad:
  • Broadway Force: (Shown here) (S1E15: We've Got Pests)
  • Sound Manipulation (His belches are this strong) (S1E16: You Are Rad)
Carol:
Mr. Gar:

Elodie:
Lord Boxman

Last edited:
I was thinking, he might've disappeared from Darrell's sight via sheer superspeed rather than teleportation considering the other speed feats you mentioned.
No, this seems like clear cut teleportation. Why else would he take awhile before reappearing?

No, this seems like clear cut teleportation. Why else would he take awhile before reappearing?
Too troll Darrell. Why would it take awhile to reappear if he teleported, when teleportation's instant? Other people with superspeed can control how long that they disappear like Kid Goku.

Last edited:
When I watched the episode I also thought it to be super speed. It's common for people to use super speed to leave an object suspended in the air before reappearing to grab it again. Teleportation is possible, but I feel it would've been instant like Fireld claimed.
I feel we need to be careful what we apply "physics manipulation" to. I feel you could just interpret this as Enid being able to control the direction her power kicks send people even after hitting them.

When I watched the episode I also thought it to be super speed. It's common for people to use super speed to leave an object suspended in the air before reappearing to grab it again. Teleportation is possible, but I feel it would've been instant like Fireld claimed.
I guess that's fair.
I feel we need to be careful what we apply "physics manipulation" to. I feel you could just interpret this as Enid being able to control the direction her power kicks send people even after hitting them.
Shortened it to limited Telekinesis.

Possibly MASSIVE reaction speed feat.

S1E40 Let's Take A Moment: Mr. Gar perceives an entire flashback that takes up a majority of the events of the episode within the moment that a robot is about to attack him. Carol explicitly scales to this as she's able to have an entire conversation with him inside of this slowed perception of time.

The flashback lasts for seven minutes at least from our POV, so it must have been at the very least that amount of time, not accounting for the possibility that Mr. Gar perceived the entire day in that moment and not just those events.

Possibly MASSIVE reaction speed feat.

S1E40 Let's Take A Moment: Mr. Gar perceives an entire flashback that takes up a majority of the events of the episode within the moment that a robot is about to attack him. Carol explicitly scales to this as she's able to have an entire conversation with him inside of this slowed perception of time.

The flashback lasts for seven minutes at least from our POV, so it must have been at the very least that amount of time, not accounting for the possibility that Mr. Gar perceived the entire day in that moment and not just those events.

I'm not 100% sure if thinking/recollecting memory feats are scale able to reactions or not. But I'll calc it tomorrow when I get up. Assuming he perceived 7 minutes of time in one second, that'd be 1/420 = 0.00238095238s

Which I think is Supersonic reactions? Keep in mind that might be a lowball considering I can't currently see how close the enemy was to atta king far when he had that flashback. And if he did perceive an entire day in a second it'd be much higher.

I'm not 100% sure if thinking/recollecting memory feats are scale able to reactions or not. But I'll calc it tomorrow when I get up. Assuming he perceived 7 minutes of time in one second, that'd be 1/420 = 0.00238095238s

Which I think is Supersonic reactions? Keep in mind that might be a lowball considering I can't currently see how close the enemy was to atta king far when he had that flashback. And if he did perceive an entire day in a second it'd be much higher.
Aw, thought it'd be more. But in any case, a calc might not even be necessary since he was perceiving things at a speed massively faster than a FTL opponent. So we can just slap on a much higher reaction speed when it comes to Mr. Gar, Carol, and everyone who scales to them.

Aw, thought it'd be more. But in any case, a calc might not even be necessary since he was perceiving things at a speed massively faster than a FTL opponent. So we can just slap on a much higher reaction speed when it comes to Mr. Gar, Carol, and everyone who scales to them.
Yeah, that works. That said, the timeframe could be shorter depending on the time he perceived and the timeframe at which he perceived. What I did was likely a lowball since I can't see the feat on mobile (imgur doesn't load for me). I don't see it reaching Relativistic levels though, sadly. At most Massively Hypersonic+. Maybe Sub-Relativistic if I'm generous.

K.O.:
T.K.O: Same as before, minus Statistics Amplification and Resistance to Berserk Mode and Corruption Type 2

Enid:
Rad:

Mr. Gar:
  • Fire Manipulation (He is able to use his elbow as a blowtorch) [S1E37: Let's Have A Steakout!]
  • Energy Projection (He can fire beams from his elbow) [S1E35: Glory Days]
  • Resistance to Fire Manipulation (He is completely unaffected by walking through fire) [S1E49: Lad and Logic]
Dendy:
Carol:

Lord Boxman:
Shadowy Figure:
Fink:
Turbo Fink:

Cupid:
Rippy Roo:
P.O.I.N.T.:
Cosma:
Post-You're In Control K.O.:

Last edited:
Regarding the Season-by-Season proposal, I think it would be a good idea to start finding Season 2 feats and splitting the keys because as far as I'm aware, the Cosma fight doesn't show up until Season 3 and I don't think K.O. would be ready just yet by Season 2.

I wonder if we should count anything from Your World Is An Illusion since I don't think K.O. would use any of those fourth wall breaking abilities in-character again.

Enid, Rad and Dendy get new keys Post-Dendy's Power since they leveled up in that episode.

Last edited:
I wonder if we should count anything from Your World Is An Illusion since I don't think K.O. would use any of those fourth wall breaking abilities in-character again.
He should, but it should be noted he doesn't use it in-character or smth.
P.O.I.N.T.:
The first feat shouldn't scale to the missiles since it was Cosma flinging it with high KE into the moon that gave it that much power. However, them vaporizing an entire island should count as a good feat to take note of.

Back