• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

@Executor_N0 Yeah I can see why it might be concerning to know if they truly match up without kanji but if you look closely at the manga version, the kanji is there along with the hiragana characters you read them out with.

Also, こころ/Kokoro/心 can also mean mind or heart (like Kingdom Hearts usage of this, for example). Just to explain why I used mind, but kokoro can definitely mean spirit as well so either word is fine methinks.

And no problem.

Hello can someone translate this for me?
ノイズ交じりの声が響く。

「時間の歯車は回り始める。過去と未来が交わることのないように、過去に置き去りにされた汝は、未来の私には永久に追いつけない」

時間をすっ飛ばしたかのような速度で、<極獄界滅灰燼魔砲エギル・グローネ・アングドロア>を避け、俺の背後に回り込んだエクエスは、右腕を振り上げていた。

その手の歯車が高速で回転し、俺の顔面を轢き潰さんとばかりに突き出された。

左手でそれをわしづかみにし、俺は無造作に受け止めた。

歯車が手の中で回転するが、それをぐっと押さえつけ、停止させる。

「……ギッ……!?」

「お前の未来が、俺の過去に届くと思ったか?」

@Ian2296

A noisy voice echoed.

"The wheels of time begin to turn. Just as the past and the future never intersect, so thou who art left behind in the past can never catch up with me in the future."

At a speed that seemed as if time was skipped, Eques, who had snuck behind me, raised their right hand, avoiding <Egil Grone Angdroa>.

The gears in his hand rotated at high speed and were thrust out to crush my face.

I grabbed it with my left hand and caught it carelessly.

The gears spun in my hand, but I clamped down on it and brought it to a halt.

"...Kuh...!"

"Did you really think your future would reach my past?"

Sounds like an interesting passage from a series. What's it from?

@Ian2296

A noisy voice echoed.

"The wheels of time begin to turn. Just as the past and the future never intersect, so thou who art left behind in the past can never catch up with me in the future."

At a speed that seemed as if time was skipped, Eques, who had snuck behind me, raised their right hand, avoiding <Egil Grone Angdroa>.

The gears in his hand rotated at high speed and were thrust out to crush my face.

I grabbed it with my left hand and caught it carelessly.

The gears spun in my hand, but I clamped down on it and brought it to a halt.

"...Kuh...!"

"Did you really think your future would reach my past?"
Thankyou very much.
Sounds like an interesting passage from a series. What's it from?
It's from Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha, yeah it's pretty interesting sadly, the translate is still on 100 ish chapter, while the raw is already at 600 ish

hey, sorry for asking to much, can someone translate this
「貴公らの小世界よりも、深い位置に存在するこの小世界では、あらゆるものの力が別次元なのだ。力強さも、速さも、頑強さも、魔力も、すべてがだ。空気一粒の抵抗さえ、貴公には重りだろう。貴公らの浅い世界を滅ぼす魔法を放とうと、ここではこの船一つ壊せはしない」
and also this
「だが、先の勝負では私は手加減をしていた。手加減してなお、その男は私の速さについて来られなかった。このバルツァロンドが本気を出したなら、あの程度の世界は壊れてしまう。はっきり言わせてもらおう」

Ah, the multiverse thing of Maou Gakuin...you know I was wondering when someone was going to actually start posting the text instead of just having to rely on MTL since nobody is gonna bother reading a novel that's still not officially translated.

Seriously if nobody ever did it, I'd just do y'all a favour and just translate the damn shit myself. But thankfully you saved me the time for that so hats off to you, dood.

@Ian2296

Anywho.

First one:

In this small world, which exists deeper than your small world, the power of everything is on another level. Power, Speed, Toughness, Magical Power, everything. Even the resistance of a grain of air would be a weight to you. Your shallow, world-destroying magic will not destroy a single ship here.

And second one:

"However, I was going easy on that man. Even though I went easy on him, he still couldn't keep up with my speed. If this Valzerondo were to get serious, the level of this world would get destroyed. Let me make that clear."

Last edited:
Not a problem. Interestingly, I found that 別次元 could mean “another dimension” or “whole other level” or “another level”. Given the way it could be said, I put it as is because it flows better.

Can someone translate this Chinese segment?

水月之法蓦然展开刹那间好似水滴落入水面层层涟漪回荡四方转眼数百年而王宝乐也抬起脚踏入波纹内

百年前未央中心域星空中妖瞳老祖正疾驰前行下一瞬王宝乐身影走出一指落下天崩地裂

五百年前

三千年前

八千年前

两万年前

你是谁

时光长河内修为还没有到准宇宙境的妖瞳发出凄厉的惨叫她的眉心前有一只手,将一枚血色的眼睛生生从她眉心抽出
Also, this other segment as well if it isn't too much trouble.

可时光在这一刻却不一样了好似有一条看不见的时光长河在流淌而王宝乐却逆流而上向着河水流淌来的方向一步步走去

一步落下就是百年在这前行中他的身影实际上没有任何挪动挪动的只是四周的时光变迁就这样一步一步百变万年

Also, this other segment as well if it isn't too much trouble.

I tried translating it but there might be mistakes. Some part I moved around to sound more natural (at least to me) in English. Some parts I don’t really know how to translate it so I translated it literally.

五百年前

三千年前

八千年前

两万年前

你是谁

The law of water moon (I don’t know how to translate this without it sounding weird, but I believe it’s the techniques name) suddenly unfolded. At that moment, like droplets falling into still water, ripples echoed all around instantly hundreds of years (I’m a little confused by this but what I think the author is saying is the technique is like a water droplet dropping into a still surface of water causing a ripple and a few hundred years have passed that instant) But WangBao also lifts his foot to step into the ripple.

A hundred years ago in stary sky of wei yang center area( I’m not sure about this but I think 央中心域 is the name of the place星空中 means inside the stary sky) Demon Eye Ancestor is swiftly moving. In the next moment Wang Bao's figure walks out and points his finger causing the sky and earth to collapse.

Five hundred years ago

Three thousand years ago

eight thousand years ago

Twenty thousand years ago

Who are you?

In the River of Time, Demon Eye Ancestor, who haven't reached Almost Universe Level, let out a shriek. There’s a hand in front of her forehead (眉心is referencing the place between your eyebrows), ripping a blood-colored eye from her forehead.

But at this moment Time is different. There is an invisible River of Time flowing but WangBaoLe is going against the flow. Step by step going towards the direction where the river is flowing from.

One step is a hundred years. In this walk his body is not actually moving. What’s moving is the surrounding's time. Just like that, Change comes one step at a time hundred change ten thousand years. (I don’t know how to translate the last part so I translated it literally.)

I tried translating it but there might be mistakes. Some part I moved around to sound more natural (at least to me) in English. Some parts I don’t really know how to translate it so I translated it literally.

五百年前

三千年前

八千年前

两万年前

你是谁

The law of water moon (I don’t know how to translate this without it sounding weird, but I believe it’s the techniques name) suddenly unfolded. At that moment, like droplets falling into still water, ripples echoed all around instantly hundreds of years (I’m a little confused by this but what I think the author is saying is the technique is like a water droplet dropping into a still surface of water causing a ripple and a few hundred years have passed that instant) But WangBao also lifts his foot to step into the ripple.

A hundred years ago in stary sky of wei yang center area( I’m not sure about this but I think 央中心域 is the name of the place星空中 means inside the stary sky) Demon Eye Ancestor is swiftly moving. In the next moment Wang Bao's figure walks out and points his finger causing the sky and earth to collapse.

Five hundred years ago

Three thousand years ago

eight thousand years ago

Twenty thousand years ago

Who are you?

In the River of Time, Demon Eye Ancestor, who haven't reached Almost Universe Level, let out a shriek. There’s a hand in front of her forehead (眉心is referencing the place between your eyebrows), ripping a blood-colored eye from her forehead.

But at this moment Time is different. There is an invisible River of Time flowing but WangBaoLe is going against the flow. Step by step going towards the direction where the river is flowing from.

One step is a hundred years. In this walk his body is not actually moving. What’s moving is the surrounding's time. Just like that, Change comes one step at a time hundred change ten thousand years. (I don’t know how to translate the last part so I translated it literally.)
Thanks. Yeah, I mostly wanted to see if he was going through time via sheer movement.

@Migue79

Original:

21XX年。

「レプリフォース大戦」から数ヶ月、地球に平穏な時間が続いていた。大戦の影響で被害のあったスペースコロニー群の修復もほとんど終わり、残りは、月のラグランジュポイントに浮かぶ超巨大コロニー「ユーラシア」の工事のみ。

老朽化が進んでいたため、もともと大規模修復の予定があった。

そんなある日、平和は一瞬にして崩れ去る…何者かに「ユーラシア」が占領される!

人工重力装置のコントロールを奪われ、地球へと向かう軌道に乗ってしまったのだ。

このままでは16時間後には地球と激突!地球はほぼ壊滅状態になり、最悪の場合、消滅の恐れまである。地球存続へ残る手段は、旧時代のギガ粒子砲「エニグマ」を使って「ユーラシア」を破壊する以外に他はない。この任務をこなせるのは、イレギュラーハンターのエックスとゼロ以外にはいない。地球の未来は二人に委ねられる。「エニグマ」再起動のパーツを集めて、粒子ビームで超巨大コロニー「ユーラシア」の地球激突を食い止めるのだ!

Rough TL:

The year is 21XX.

A few months have passed since the "Great Repliforce War", and peace has reigned on Earth. Most of the space colonies that had been damaged in the war had been repaired, and all that remained was the construction of Eurasia, a supercolony floating on the moon's Lagrange point.

Because of its advanced age, there was originally a plan for large-scale restoration.

Then one day, the peace is shattered in an instant... Someone takes over Eurasia!

They have taken control of the artificial gravity device and are now on a trajectory towards Earth.

At this rate, it will collide with the Earth in 16 hours! The Earth will be almost completely destroyed, and in the worst-case scenario, there is even a threat of extinction. The only way to survive is to destroy Eurasia using the Enigma, a gigaparticle cannon from the old days. Only the two irregular hunters, X and Zero, are capable of this mission. The future of the Earth is in their hands. You have to collect the parts to reboot Enigma and use the particle beams to stop the giant colony Eurasia from crashing into the Earth!

It is.

Though CAPCOM USA's localizations tend to change certain things on the script. They make change because... reasons I wish I knew lol

Is it possible to translate this segment (34:36-35:27) of the video? Although, I only want the dialogue from the will-o'-wisp (*).
Sorry for the late. Was doing other things. Here's what I got based on the time duration you wanted to check out.

…キミ達と同ジように…
無理ヤリ此処二、『監禁』サレタ者だ……

……此処は、恐ろしい力を持つ怨霊が作り出シた、呪われた異次元空間……
幾つモの空間が重なり合う、

閉じられた【多重閉鎖空間】さ……

キミ達も我々も、運悪く手二掛かった……
…… 『誘拐』の被害者ト云う訳だ

キミ達二人の他にも……
此処に連して来られた者が、何人かイルみたいだね

...just like you...
I've been forcibly "imprisoned" here. ......

...This is a cursed inter-dimensional space created by a vengeful spirit with terrible power...
Of which there are several overlapping spaces.

A shut [Multiple Locked Space]...

You and I were both unlucky enough to be caught...
...Victims of a "kidnapping".

You two are not the only ones ......
I'm sure there are others who have been brought here as well.

This one is a pretty famous one, but I want to see what the raw text is lol:

like_lightning_databook_1.jpg

hello, can someone translate this for me?

体に纏う<竜闘纏鱗ガッデズ>が黄金に煌めき、猛然とディードリッヒは歩を踏み出した。

未来を飛び越えるように俺の目の前に現れた剣帝が、未来世大剣カンダクイゾルテを大上段に振り下ろす。

「ぬ・お・おおおおぉぉっ……!!」

鞘に納まったリヴァインギルマに対して、<波身蓋然顕現ヴェネジアラ>を使い、可能性の刃で迎え打つ。

『ナフタは限局します』

<竜闘纏鱗ガッデズ>から未来神の声が響き、リヴァインギルマを抜く可能性が消滅する。

ナフタは未来を限局するとはいえ、俺の行動をも完全に支配できるわけではない。

なぜなら、俺が足を踏み出すと決め、実際に歩いてしまえば、それは最早未来ではなく、現在、過去となる。そこには未来神たる彼女の権能は及ばない。

hello, can someone translate this for me?
The <Gaddes> on his body shimmered with gold, and Diedrich took a fierce step forward.

As if jumping over the future, the Sword Emperor appeared in front of me and swung downwards the great sword of the future, Kandaquizorte.

"Nuoooooohhhhh...!!"

Against the sheathed Levine Girma, I use <Veneziara> to strike with the blade of possibility.

"Nafta has been restricted."

The voice of the God of Future echoed from the <Gaddes>, and the possibility of pulling out Levine Girma disappeared.

Even though Nafta can restrict the future, it doesn't mean that they can completely control my actions as well.

As once I decide to step out and actually walk, it will no longer be the future, but the present and past. Her authority as the God of Future does not extend to that.

-Some kind of resistance to fate manipulation or something? Anos keeps getting more and more broken the more I hear about him.

I'd like a translation of this, but there's no hurry, as I believe I already got the information here contained in the past through other official sources, and this is more out of sheer curiosity.

親愛なるアレン

今度のお仕事はとても寒いところだときいております。かぜなどお召しにならぬよう、お体には、お気をつけ下さい。

ナンシーの生まれた時の写真を同封いたしました。

二人でお帰りの日をお待ちしております。

妻 ヘンリエッタより

Dear Allen,

I heard that your next job will be in a very cold place. Please take care of yourself so you don't catch a cold.

I have an enclosed photo of Nancy when she was born.

We look forward to the day when you return.

From your wife, Henrietta.

@SamanPatou

Is it this one?

It's not what I thought, but it's definitely a wholesome thing that I'm happy to read.
That because Allen is a villain, but his will to return home to his family is what canonically makes him immortal, regardless of the injuries he takes in battle.
Thank you, as always.

Well you only gave me a link to his profile, and that's the only one that's in Japanese that I see. So IDK what other thing you would want me to check out.

But your welcome.

Back