• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

latest

Can someone translate the text with the blue lines below it.

I was making a general statement. It was not directed at you specifically.

As long as your text is going to be used to improve the reliabilities of profile pages in this wiki, it should be fine.

I understand the text myself, but it's to convert it to Imgur pic with translations, so might as well get the best one possible.

東に足を踏み入れた瞬間から、彼の視線を逃れた者など一人もいない。

東征の進軍は、彼の胴をよじ登っているようなものだった。

何気ない一挙一動残らず筒抜け、総てを透徹した天眼で見ていたのだろう。

@Antvasima I'm fine with people wanting to post stuff if it's for something of curiosity sakes. Although this should still mainly be for improving/updating profiles in case the translated version of...well whichever series in question doesn't match what the original version says, like the Akuma thing of Street Figther or, as I recently learned, the DMC5 in-game report file of the Fury in JP from that of ENG.

latest

Can someone translate the text with the blue lines below it.
1つでも「ビッグバンすいこみ」の力を与えてくれるほど強力なきせきの実。

もしそれを、1度に4つも食べてしまったら?

A miracle fruit is powerful to the point one of them can give you the power to "suck in the Big Bang".

What happens if you take four of them at once?

Last edited:
I understand the text myself, but it's to convert it to Imgur pic with translations, so might as well get the best one possible.

東に足を踏み入れた瞬間から、彼の視線を逃れた者など一人もいない。

東征の進軍は、彼の胴をよじ登っているようなものだった。

何気ない一挙一動残らず筒抜け、総てを透徹した天眼で見ていたのだろう。
From the moment they set foot into the east, no one could evade his sight.

The Eastern Expedition's march was akin to climbing over his body.

It appeared that he must have seen everything with his clear Tengen, not leaving even the most casual of movements.

From the moment they set foot into the east, no one could evade his sight.

The Eastern Expedition's march was akin to climbing over his body.

It appeared that he must have seen everything with his clear Tengen, not leaving even the most casual of movements.
Thanks!

@GilverTheProtoAngelo No, Cyber asked for what the original Japanese version of Nico's report on the Fury was...which like Akuma from original old Street Fighter on his Shun Goku, what's said about Fury is really different from what the English version puts.
Yeah....Cyber used in-game Japanese files for Fury.

This here is official game guide....which apparently no one has touched yet at all since it is completely in jap.

Screenshot_20210428-180916_Drive.jpg

Hope the left side is readable...
Cyber must have already asked this right??
Hope this ones different 😚
隙ができるタイミングを見逃さず攻撃

目視不能な速さで攻撃を繰り出してくる強敵。

姿が消えている間は一切の攻撃を受け付けないため、闇雲な攻撃は意味がない。まずはヒューリーの攻撃をしのぎきり、攻撃後の隙にダメージを与えていくことが基本的な戦い方となる。

もっとも簡単な対処法はラグタイムを使うことで、本来消える姿が見えるようになり、攻撃を当てられるようになる。姿が消えると攻撃を行ってくるため、ダンテがロイヤルガード時に使えるブロックも有効で、確実に攻撃を防いだ後、すぐに反撃に移れる。

パリィをねらう場合、姿が消えたタイミングに合わせて、キングケルベロスのリボルバーやアイスエイジといった、攻撃判定が発生し続けるタイプの攻撃を出すと成功させやすい。

攻撃のほとんどが連続して繰り出されるため、1発目の後も気を抜かないこと。

パリィが成功すると、通常時より長い隙が生まれるいうメリットがある。

Don't miss the opportunity to strike.

A formidable enemy that strikes at unforeseeable speeds.

Because it cannot be attacked while it disappears, it's pointless to attack recklessly. The simplest way to fight it is to overcome the Fury's assault, then take advantage between the gaps of attacks to deal damage.

The easiest way to deal with it is using Rag Time, making what originally vanish appear in sight, enabling you to affect and attack it. Because it attacks when it disappears, Dante's Royal Guard Block is also effective, allowing him to block the attack then immediately counterattack it.

If you aim to parry it, it's easy to succeed it if you fire a type of attack that continuously generates attacks such as King Cerberus's Revolver or Ice Age at the same time as it disappears.

Most of the attacks are performed in succession, so don't let your guard down even after the first hit.

The advantage of a successful parry is it carries an even longer gap than normal.

Last edited:
隙ができるタイミングを見逃さず攻撃

目視不能な速さで攻撃を繰り出してくる強敵。

姿が消えている間は一切の攻撃を受け付けないため、闇雲な攻撃は意味がない。まずはヒューリーの攻撃をしのぎきり、攻撃後の隙にダメージを与えていくことが基本的な戦い方となる。

もっとも簡単な対処法はラグタイムを使うことで、本来消える姿が見えるようになり、攻撃を当てられるようになる。姿が消えると攻撃を行ってくるため、ダンテがロイヤルガード時に使えるブロックも有効で、確実に攻撃を防いだ後、すぐに反撃に移れる。

パリィをねらう場合、姿が消えたタイミングに合わせて、キングケルベロスのリボルバーやアイスエイジといった、攻撃判定が発生し続けるタイプの攻撃を出すと成功させやすい。

攻撃のほとんどが連続して繰り出されるため、1発目の後も気を抜かないこと。

パリィが成功すると、通常時より長い隙が生まれるいうメリットがある。

Don't miss the opportunity to strike.

A formidable enemy that strikes at unforeseeable speeds.

Because it cannot be attacked while it disappears, it's pointless to attack recklessly. The simplest way to fight it is to overcome the Fury's assault, then take advantage between the gaps of attacks to deal damage.

The easiest way to deal with it is using Lag Time, making what originally vanish appear in sight, enabling you to affect and attack it. Because it attacks when it disappears, Dante's Royal Guard Block is also effective, allowing him to block the attack then immediately counterattack it.

If you aim to parry it, it's easy to succeed it if you fire a type of attack that continuously generates attacks such as King Cerberus's Revolver or Ice Age at the same time as it disappears.

Most of the attacks are performed in succession, so don't let your guard down even after the first hit.

The advantage of a successful parry is it carries an even longer gap than normal.
Thanks very much...🙂

Well infinite stuff was already bunked....
I thought atleast it would have some wierd Light Speed statements for its disappearing act......so we could atleast upgrade lowtiers...sadly no more...😔

Have to search on other demons for light speed.😤

@QuasiYuri No problem.

@ThatOneMofo Not a problem. Was almost weird trying to translate "ビッグバンすいこみ" since すいこみ means to draw in something or something being sucked in. Luckily I figured how it could be read out, hence this.

@GilverTheProtoAngelo If there's any at this point. Really, it just seems like the Capcom team for DMC just added/take out stuff that's not even in the original version. Or in this case, just adding things or changing things like Urizen's "shake worlds foundations" to Fury's space-time jumps which if I inspected right, it's really just a result of using its demonic power to manipulate space to make it disappear and appear out of sight.

It can be said for any series as a whole.

Generally, I don't try to ever say anything that sounds like I'm criticizing actual/official translators, since that would imply I could do "better" when everything I do is very rough while keeping the original meanings intact enough, but when I see stuff like this, I let it slip cuz it means we find things that just aren't said in the original that the localized versions said.

Hello, could you translate please?

肉体をマグマと化す能力! 鉄をも溶かす灼熱の拳に貫かれた者は、内臓まで焼かれ大タメージを被る! また、地面を溶かして地下を流れるなど、移動手段にも活用可能だ。

闇を操る力…それは、光をも捉える引力の事…! 全てを引き寄せ、押し潰し無に帰す力を有する。他者が持つ悪魔の実の能力すら引力で封じるが、自然系の中では唯一実体を持ち、敵味方関係なく攻撃を引き寄せるなどの弱点もある。

Hello, could you translate please?

肉体をマグマと化す能力! 鉄をも溶かす灼熱の拳に貫かれた者は、内臓まで焼かれ大タメージを被る! また、地面を溶かして地下を流れるなど、移動手段にも活用可能だ。

闇を操る力…それは、光をも捉える引力の事…! 全てを引き寄せ、押し潰し無に帰す力を有する。他者が持つ悪魔の実の能力すら引力で封じるが、自然系の中では唯一実体を持ち、敵味方関係なく攻撃を引き寄せるなどの弱点もある。

First:

The ability to turn the body into magma! Those pierced by its scorching hot fist that can melt even iron will have their insides burned and suffer great damage! It can even be used as a means of transportation by dissolving into the ground and flowing underground.

Second:

The power to control darkness...its gravitational pull can seize even light itself...! He has the power to attract and crush everything and sending it back to nothing. While he can attract and seal even the abilities of the Devil Fruits of others, he is also the only one of the Nature System/Logia Type (自然系/ロギア) to still have matter, thus he has weaknesses such as attracting attacks whether they be friend or foe.

this is for a crt i had in mind:
unknown.png

need this one

unknown.png

All the text here
and
image0.jpg

unknown.png

Just this part for this scan

Thank you in advance
First scan:

木ノ葉隠れの里を治める七代目火影。九尾のチャクラを自在に扱うことができ、忍界最強という呼び声も高い。

尾獣玉

巨大な尾獣による必殺の術!!
その威力で大地すら吹き飛ばす。

九喇嘛(クラマ)モード

九喇嘛(クラマ)チャクラを放出!

九喇嘛チャクラを最大限に使い、驚異の力を発揮!!

The Seventh Hokage who rules over Konohagakure. He can freely manage the Nine-Tails chakra, and has been called the strongest Shinobi in the world.

Tail Beast Ball

A special attack by a giant Tailed Beast!!
Its power can blow away even the land.

Kurama Mode.

Unleash Kurama's chakra!

By unleashing Kurama's chakra to its maximum, he can display amazing power!!

Second scan:

驚天動地の破壊力!!

“尾獣玉”がぶつかり合い、大きな閃光を放つ...。直撃すれば、里一つを簡単に消滅させる威力だ。

Astounding destructive power!!

The "Tailed Beast Ball/Bijūdama" crash and release a large amount of light... It has the power to easily annihilate a village with a direct hit.

Third scan:

ナルトの身中に封じられし世を灰燼に帰す災厄!!

Sealed inside Naruto's body is a disaster that can reduce the world to ashes!!

what a handsome man, if i was gay it wouldn't even matter cause i'd propose to him even when im straight

Even if it did, and it can be cuz idk how else you’d define “world”, would it not mean for Kurama to just lay waste to the surface alone?

Back