• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

Well I guess if anything to say else here, what the ENG said isn't wrong...it just sounds and looks weird and a bit of a mouthful if you say its literal meaning.

Although I can understand that Kubo might have just not put the furigana of "The Almighty" and instead put the hiragana for it since, again, he probably expects you to know what Uryu meant. And since 全知全能 (ぜんちぜんのう) was used the first time with ジ・オールマイティ/Ji Ōrumaiti or The Almighty, then Uryu would have to be referring to said Schrift here.

Mm, just checking. Anywho-

流石四つ葉だけあって魔力の総量は比較にならねぇ…

虚を衝かない限り斬りかかっても光速で躱されるし…

As expected, the total amount of its magical power is incomparable...

Unless you aim to kill it, even if you slash at it, it'll just dodge at lightspeed.

光速 for clarification here means speed of light or lightspeed.

Hello. Can someone translate this please?
**Sorry. I didn't correctly copy the entire statement earlier.

「でも、ミリティア世界ができたのって、七億年前でしょ?」

「銀水聖海では一万四千年ほど前でしかない」

サーシャは疑問の表情を浮かべる。

すると、ミーシャが説明した。

「ルナがエレネシア世界に落ちたのが一万四千年前だから」

「……あ、そっか、そうよね……あれ? でも、ミリティア世界は創世から七億年経ってるのは確かよね……?」

「時間がズレているのだろうな」

「……えーと、たとえば、この第七エレネシアで一日経つ内に、ミリティア世界じゃ一年とか、もっと長い期間が経つってこと?」

「簡単に言えばそうだ。だが、これまでに行った小世界とミリティア世界の間に、時間のズレは確認できていない。この第七エレネシアの一秒と、ミリティア世界の一秒はまったく同じだ」

サーシャはますます怪訝そうな顔になった。

「じゃ、どういうこと?」

「かつてなんらかの原因で時間のズレが発生した。そして、今は元に戻っているということだろう」

たとえば、この銀海の時間が止まっている内に、ミリティア世界だけが七億年近く経過したとすれば、辻褄が合う。

ミリティア世界が加速したのか、他の小世界が止まったのかは定かではないがな。

「それが気になることの三点目だ」

Last edited:
@imZer0Null

"Even so, the world of Militia was created 700 million years ago, was it not?"

"It's only about 14,000 years old in the Silver Sea of Sacred Water."

A questioning look appeared on Sasha.

Misha then explained it.

"Luna fell into the Elenysia World 14,000 years ago."

"...Oh...is that so...? But I was certain that the world of Militia is 700 million years old since its creation?"

"Perhaps time is out of sync."

"...so for example, every day that passes on the 7th of Elenysia, a year or even longer passes in Militia?"

"To put it briefly, yes. However, I haven't been able to confirm any deviation in time between the small worlds I have visited so far and the world of Militia. One second here in the seventh of 7th of Elesia is exactly the same as one second in the Militia."

Sasha's face started to look even more puzzled.

"What do you mean then?"

"That there used to be some kind of time deviation before, and now it's back to normal."

For instance, if only the world of Militia has passed nearly 700 million years while the Silver Sea has stopped time, it would make sense.

It's not clear whether the world of Militia accelerated or if the other small worlds stopped.

"That's the third thing I'm curious about."

One more quote:

つまり、間違いだと私が指摘したのはあの「世界」の構造。ゲームでいうところの、ステージそのもののことです。あの「世界」は、非常識極まりない力を手に入れた「自称」神が、好き勝手に因果律をいじり回した結果として生まれた……。

ovy

In other words, what I pointed out as wrong was the structure of that "world," within the game it's the stage itself. That "world" was created as a result of a "self-proclaimed" god who acquired insane power and tinkered with the law of cause and effect at will...

Well smth like that not 100% sure on how to word the game part so someone can correct me on that

「私の、信じる、もの……」
 それは何なのか、などと論じるまでもないだろう。

「わかりました……」
 そう、御門龍水にとって最後に信じるものなどたった一つ。

摩陀羅夜行――あの方こそ、龍水が全てを委ねていい相手なのだ、と確信していた。

だから、さあ──

「行かなくては……夜行様の元に」
 そう思い、一歩踏み出した途端に世界が一変した。

複雑に編まれた曼荼羅模様。

圧倒的な、到達したもの以外の理解を拒む幾何学空間。

曰く太極。それは御前試合を終えた折、この視点に摘み上げられた記憶そのままの姿だった。

いや、正確にはより完成度を増しているのだろう。

なぜなら龍水も感じている。この絵図、この曼荼羅、ここに必要なものは後一つしかないと、半ば呆然としながら直感し──

"What I believe in..."

She didn't need to talk about what it was.

"I understand it now."

So, for Ryuusui Mikado (御門龍水), there was only one thing she needed to do.

Yakou Madara (摩陀羅夜行)--She was convinced that was the person she can entrust everything to.

And so--

"I need to go...to Yakou-sama."

The world changed completely as soon as she thought of it and took the first step.

It changed into an intricately knitted mandala (曼荼羅) pattern.

An overwhelming geometric space (Kikagakumoyō/幾何学空間) that prevents those from understanding it other than those who have reached it.

Taikyoku (太極), it was called. It was exactly as she recalled when she was taken from this perspective after the Gozenjiai (御前試合) was over.

No, it was more precise to say that it had become more complete.

Ryuusui also felt it. This picture, this mandala, with an instinct she had while partially dazed, knew that there was one more thing she had to do--

Last edited:
超圧縮され、紡ぎ出される大咒法――腐蝕の津波に対する礼は、摩多羅夜行の星墜しに他ならない。

淡海の化外を一撃の下に葬り去った、事実上、東征軍最強の剣である。

眼下の者らを撃滅するべく、天の果てから招かれた計都星は、しかしそれでも――

「――貴様か」

「その眼、反吐が出る!」

二柱の天魔に触れる寸前、爆轟した気炎によって跡形もなく消え去っていた。

「誓うぞ、一人も生かして帰さない」

続く雷電の閃光が、真一文字に地表をなぞりながら駆け抜けて、穢土の大地を幾何学模様に染め上げる。

魔界。まさしく人智を超えた、ここに地獄の戦場が具現していた。

The great Mantra that was super condensed and spun--a bow to the tsunami of corrosion by none other than the falling star of Yakou Madara.

This was, in truth, the strongest blade of the Eastern Expedition (東征軍), which buried Awaumi (淡海) from outside in just a single blow. But...

"You..."

"Your eyes are repulsive!"

Just before it touched the two Tenma's (天魔), it was obliterated without a trace by a burst of flames.

"I swear, I won't let any of you leave here alive."

A flash of lightning ran through the surface of the earth in a straight line, dying the land of Edo (穢土) in a geometric pattern (Kikagakumoyō/幾何学模様).

Makai (魔界). A battlefield of hell (地獄の戦場) was embodied (具現), truly that which was beyond human comprehension.

Last edited:
Hi, I need a translation of this.

It's a bit long, but I'm curious to know if the original description of the Raging Demon/Shun Goku Satsu matches the english translation.

Let's see...

By order of the images:

瞬獄、すなわち数多の瞬きに、地獄をかいま見る....

The Shun Goku...in numerous blinks of the eye, you have witness hell...

拳にならず、己が罪業の重みで自らを殺める技...

It is not by my fist, but the weight of your own sins that killed you...

悪鬼ほど、苦難の中で死す...哀れよ...

The eviler you are, the more you suffer in death...what a pity...

拳士が骸の峰を築くは己の死期を逸すると同義...

A fighter who builds atop corpses is the same as overlooking one's own end...

...フッフッフッ...拳を極めるも、また同じことよ!

...Hohoho...juts like mastering one's own fist!

互いに己が骸を拳に映して闘うこれ「死合う」と謂う也...!

To fight one another with the fists projected from our corpses is what is called "a fight to the death"...!

...来い!

...Come on!

Last edited:
Thank you, this is interesting and worrying. Is there any chance the text mentions something about the soul, maybe through a similar term, like the english version?

It would be a shame if the soul-destruction effect of the move was a 20-year long mistake caused by a wrong translation. (As I couldn't find any other rerefence of it anywhere, but I have to do more research). Interesting enough, I just found another person talking about this being a mistranslation.

Last edited:
I suppose that you will have to add a footnote explanation to Akuma's profile page then.

This one

「本当ですね。申し訳ない」

頭を下げ、感謝の意を表明する宗次郎。
今、彼の中では無限の堂々巡りが起こっている。紫織の価値を何より認めているからこそ、矛盾した想いが両立したまま天井知らずで上がって行くのだ。

それこそが試すきるということ。刃は根源まで行けばそこになり、斬りためし続けることで限界も消える。

文字通り、宗次郎はなんでも斬り裂くモノへと変わるだろう。たとえば天魔、たとえば特異点、たとえば波旬。

And that one

「世界に生じた穴の深奥おく──奴は必ず、其処にいる」

ならばこそ、夜刀は激昂しながらも己が法則を流出し続けていたのだろう。

覇道同士の激突によって特異点を発生させ、波旬の存在する超深奥の太極座まで全力で次元の孔を掘り進めていた。

穢土が存続するということは、すなわち神州を基点にした空間の掘削。その行いは想像を絶するほどの長い時間、人知れず決戦を目指して行なわれていた。

ゆえに、後一押し。散り際に指摘された言葉を反芻しつつ、行くべき確かな道筋を夜行は然りと導き出していた。

あの時こうしていればと、願う機会が積もっていた。

思えば御門龍水の生において、東征とは不自由さの連続だった。

今まで特に不自由なく、慎ましやかな幸福に満たされていた日々。

それはあの戦を境に波濤の如く変化を見せたと思う。

理不尽が多すぎた。思い通りにいかぬ場面がありすぎた。

絶え間なく襲い掛かる天魔に、暴かれていく真相。

自らの処理能力を突破して、事態はそれこそ渦のように苛烈な変転を見せていく。

Thanks in advance.

It's true. I apologize.

Sojirou bows his head and expresses his gratitude.

Right now, an endless roundabout is going on in his mind. Because he recognizes Shiori's value more than anything else, his contradictory thoughts and feelings go up and up without ceasing.

That is what it means to try. If you go to the root of the blade, it will become there, and if you continue to cut it, the limit will disappear.

Literally, Sojirou will turn into something that can cut through anything. For example, the tenmas, the singularity, or Hajun.

"In the depths of the hole that has been created in the world... he is definitely there.

Yato even in his rage kept outflowing his law.

The clash between the two hadous generated a singularity, and he was digging a dimensional hole with all his might to the ultra-deep Taikyoku seat where Hajun exists.

The continuation of the tainted earth, in other words, the excavation of space based on the Shinshu. For an unimaginably long time, they had been working toward a decisive battle in secret.

Hence, one more push. While ruminating on the words that had been pointed out to him at the end of the day, Yakou was neatly guiding a sure path to follow.

There were many occasions when he wished he had done this at the time.

Thinking about it, the Eastern Expedition had been a series of inconveniences in Mikado Ryuusui's life.

Until now, his days had been uneventful and filled with modest happiness.

But after that battle, I think it changed like a wave.

There was too much unreasonableness. There were too many situations where things didn't go as planned.

The truth was being exposed by the tenmas that were constantly attacking us.

It was like a whirlpool as the situation took a violent turn, breaking through my own processing capacity.

I think at least there could be some needed corrections but I think the top parts are fine (I hope lolz)

It's similar to what I was already able to get, so I think the lower parts are good too. Thanks a lot

I also got some others one I need to be sure of:

This one

「来いよ」

おまえは己の餌となれ──太極諸共喰らってやろう。

宣言した瞬間に、随神相がそれぞれの獲物めがけてその巨腕を叩き付けた。

圧死しか連想させない鉄槌は、しかし彼らの地獄へ導く招待状に他ならない。

勝負をその手で決するべく、己が敵手を呼び寄せる。

血を纏い、血を絆とし、血を盟約とする血染花。

才に愛され、現世に対し最も適する咒皇の閻魔。

因果の鎖に導かれ、これより彼らは己が業へと向き合うのだ。

まず第一に──其処を一言で表すならば、万華鏡という言葉が適切だろう。

見渡す限り広大な果ての無い空間に対し、空には常に複雑な幾何学模様が規則性と共に描かれている。

斑で不揃いな色彩は目に厳しく、見ているだけで自然不快な気分を催してくる。

規則性のある混沌、とでもいうのだろうか。複数の絵を鋏で切り刻み、満遍なく継ぎ接ぎ模様を構築すればこうなるのかもしれない。

捻じれている。歪んでいる。

それでいて揺れない芯が奇怪な法則を示している。相反する二律背反、矛盾を形としたような風景こそ──

「そう、此処がオレの地獄せかいだ」

まさにこの鬼神の内界に他ならぬと、刑士郎は一目で理解した。

魂の深奥で、何かが疼く。

This

人で一緒に天へ亀裂を刻んでみよう。

淤能碁呂島の海岸で、宗次郎は紫織が来るのを待っていた。

日は間もなく水平線の向こうに消えるだろう。血のように赤い海が、宗次郎の目に眩しく映る。

それはまるで、これより先の運命を語っているかのようだった。夜行の式神によって知らされた真実が、流血を不可避のものだと告げている。

きっと紫織も、まったく同じ文面の式を与えられているだろう。

なぜなら彼と彼女の役目は同様であり、二人で成すものなのだから。

そして共に、それを放棄する気はないと分かっていたから。

まず大前提として、宗次郎に天狗道――すなわち波旬を認める気はない。あれの法はかつて己が抱いた究極だが、それだけに今の自分とはかけ離れている。

森羅万象滅尽滅相。この宇宙に波旬という個を残して、あらゆる生命を滅ぼす理。すなわち真実たった唯一ひとりになる法だ。

曰く、木偶の剣。悪路に言われた通り、過去の宗次郎は波旬の渇望に倣っているだけの傀儡だった。

もはやそうした己ではなく、一個の人であり剣であると証明するためにも天狗道は討たねばならない。

自分一人だけ残った世界で、剣おのれの存在理由などありはしないと分かっている。ゆえにやってはならぬことなのだ。

剣の真実とは相手ありき、他者あってこそ。

魂を持ち、仲間を知り、絆を知った宗次郎は単純な意味でも天狗道を許せない。そこは紫織も同じだろうし、だからこその大前提。覆せない絶対方針として厳然と存在する。

その上で、夜行が自分たちに求めてきたのは以下の一つだ。

『おまえたちの太極による激突をもって、最後の壁に穴を空けろ』

波旬の座まで通じる道、夜刀が寸前まで抉った特異点に最後の一押しを加えること。

それによって自分たちは、第六天と初めて対峙することが可能になる。

つまり切り込み、一番槍。東征の時とまったく同じで、それが役割であるらしい。

本来、特異点を抉る作業は覇道太極にしか成し得ないが、覇吐と竜胆を微塵も消耗させてはならぬと言われている。

波旬との戦いには、彼らを万全の形で臨ませなければ勝機はないということだ。

ゆえに代わりとして、自分たちがその任を負う。言ったように、本来特異点を抉れるわけではない求道の太極……それをもって、どのように穴を空けるか。そこは二人の特性が関わってくる。

かつて宗次郎は、夜行を指して穴のような男だと言い、それに彼はこう返した。おまえは切創のような男だと。

宗次郎が具現させる斬の神威は、万象あらゆるものを切断する。すなわち特異点であろうがなんだろうが、切り裂けるということに他ならない。
 しかし無論、相当な離れ業には違いなく、夜行も理屈は通るが無理であろうと言っている。

そう、あくまでも一人でなら。

そこに彼女が関わることで、話は変わってくるというのだ。

紫織が具現させる蜃の神威は、可能性を無限倍に拡大する。

よって億分の一、京分の一、さらにさらに、もっと上へと至れたら……

二人の激突によって道は開く。神威繚乱と舞い威烈と化す。

仲間それぞれの役割において、もっとも高い難度と危険、かつ悲壮な決意を求められることだろう。

なぜなら、殺し合えというのだから。

そして成功した暁には、その消耗を負ったうえで波旬と戦えというのだから。

何にしろ、双方死ねと言っているようなものだろう。

夜行の要望に容赦はなく、ゆえに本気なのだなと宗次郎は感じていた。

そもそも、再度太極に至れる保証はなく、それを成すなら確固とした己の真理を見出さなければならないだろうに。

と、そう思っているからこそ――

ついにやって来た紫織を前にして思うのだ。やはり自分は彼女のことを斬りたくない。

それは雄々しく、綺羅綺羅しく――朝日を思わせる光を纏って顕現した。

共に唱えられた神号が、それぞれ型に嵌って彼らの太極を決定する。

今や二人は天であり、人間大の宇宙そのもの。

求道の神格となった以上は、もはや二度と人に戻れない。

劍として、蜃として、ただ一つの法則を自己に展開し続けるだけのモノと化した。

彼らは歩く特異点とも形容され、万象におけるもっとも自立した生命体に他ならない。

同じ神域の者でなければ傷一つ付けられず、単細胞生物的な構成をしているため自滅因子も持ち得ない。

純粋な強度という面でならば覇導神を平均して上回る、まさに個の究極とも言える者たちだ。

そしてこの二人に限って言えば、それは孤立無縁を意味しない。

「やっぱり、あんたは」

綺麗だ、綺麗だ──何より誰より美しい。

互いの神威に魅せられて、感嘆し合う劍と蜃。共に眼前の相手があったればこそ至った求道の極地だ。

何の不安も後悔も抱いていない。

And that

「特異点に住まうもの……見せてもらおうではないか」

「今こそ、我が太極にて凌駕せん」

覆滅すべき邪性の根源照らさんと、額の眼光が真核へ墜ちる過程を看破した。

そして、特異点へと夜行の身体が潜っていく。

魂を同調させ、より深く、より強大な存在へと自らの存在を誘導し、奥へ奥へと自らを運ぶ。

肌から感じる感覚は、ここがまさに無色透明の空白地帯であるということ。

踏み入った夜行に対して何一つ、僅かとして影響を及ぼさない無窮の闇。

これはまさに、極限まで透き通った水のようなものだろう。

もしくは徹底的に清潔さを保った無菌の箱か。

人間の考え付く『無』を体現しながら、同時に如何なる様にも発展する多様性すら有している。

これは、果たして底があるのか? 正気の者ならそう思わずにいられぬ光景。

大海原に投げ出された人間が海の広大さに恐怖を覚えるかのように、ここもまた、存在するだけで生半可な意志なら拡散する。

どこまでも続く変哲のない空間。

薬にも毒にもならず、ただ在り続ける無色の太極。

ひたすら巨大でありながら自己主張を行なわないものは、見る者の恐れを掻き立てるかのようだ。

だからこそ、夜行は思う。

ここは神格にのみ許された世界なのだと。

常人の精神構造であればこの透明さに耐え切れない。

大陸を沈没させるほどの真水に向かい、砂糖を一粒落としてみるようなものだ。

当然、砂糖は溶かされ、水に甘味もつかぬだろう。

だが、それはあくまで凡夫の都合。ある一線を越えた場合、この場はまさに新世界の芽へ転身する。

即ち──太極の保有。

現世界、丸ごと塗り潰すほどの波動を得た者に限り、この空にて活動を許され、また新たな理ことわりを生み出すことができるのだ。

されど色は一色のみ。

神は両雄並び立てぬ。

求道者ならばいざ知らず、覇道を持つなら、先住者を滅殺せねば存在できない。

夜行がここへ到達できたのも、太極有する求道であり、同時に覇道にあらぬからという理屈だった。

自らの外殻をかつてないほど強固に編み上げ、さらに深みへ沈み行く。自己の理を保ち続け、やがて、行き着いた先に──

──瞬間、旧世界の残照ほうそくが摩多羅夜行を歓迎した。

Well I can tell you’re using some of these words at their most literal meaning. Like 流出 meaning outflow, but the English version refer to it as Emanation. Probably not bad to use but just sounds a bit odd to me.

穢土 is Edo, which is part of the setting of K3 in Tengu Dou.

I’ll check in on some more later but most of this looks right enough at a glance.

unknown.png

Can i get this translated

@YuriAkuto You have a lot here so I'll have to do what I did for Maou Gakuin earlier.

First one:

"Come on."

You were the bait, and you and your Taikyoku will be consumed.

At the moment of this declaration, the Kamunagara slammed their giant arms down on their respective prey.

Just like being crushed to death by a hammer, this was nothing more than an invitation that leads them to hell.

Calling out their adversary to decide the match with their own hands.

To the Kessenka (血染花) that was clothed, bonded, and pact in blood.

To Yama (閻魔), the beloved and gifted spellcaster of this world.

Guided by the chains of causality, they now come face to face with their karma.

To start, if one had to describe this with a single word, that would be a kaleidoscope (Mangekyō/万華鏡).

In the vast, endless space as far as the eye can see, there were always complex geometric patterns drawn with regularity in the sky.

The mottled and uneven colors were harsh on the eyes, and just looking at them makes one feel naturally uncomfortable.

One may wonder if you could call it chaos with regularity. Perhaps this is what you get when you cut up multiple pictures with scissors and construct a pattern by patching them all together.

It was twisted. It was distorted.

And yet, the unshakable core of it all showed a strange law. It was a landscape of conflicting contradictions and inconsistency...

"That's right. This is my Hell."

With a glance, Keishirou realized that this was nothing more than the inner world of this Kishin.

Something that aches in the depths of their soul.

Second one:

Let us carve a crack into the heavens together.

Soujirou (宗次郎) waited for Shiori (紫織) to arrive on the coast of Onogoroshima.

The sun was soon to vanish over the horizon. The blood-red sea dazzled Soujirou eyes.

It was as if it was telling him the fate of his future. The truth told by the shikigami, Yakou, informed him that bloodshed was inevitable.

Shiori was probably given the same text.

Their roles were the same, and they were to accomplish it together.

And both knew they weren't going to abandon it.

For starters, Soujirou had no intentions of acknowledging Tengu Dou (天狗道), or Hajun. That Law was the finale he once sought, but it was far removed from what he is now.

The annihilation of all things in creation (森羅万象滅尽滅相). This was the truth that destroys all things in the universe, only leaving behind the who called Hajun. In other words, it is the Law of becoming the one sole truth.

A wooden sword, they call. As Akuro (悪路) told him, the Soujirou from before was just a wooden puppet who merely followed Hajun's Craving.

In order to prove that he was no longer Hajun's puppet, he has to defeat Tengu Dou.

He knew there was no reason in which he exists in the world by himself. That is why he must not do this.

The sword's truth is that there must be other people.

In a simpler sense, Soujirou, who had a soul, knows his friends and bonds, cannot forgive Tengu Dou. The same was true for Shiori, and that was the basic premise. An absolute plan which strictly exists to not be overturned.

In addition, the following was one of the things Yakou had asked of them.

'Create a hole in the final wall with the clash of your Taikyoku.'

To give one last push to the Singularity that Yatou (夜刀) had almost gouged out of the path leading to the seat of Hajun.

This will allow them to confront the Sixth Heaven for the first time.

In other words, they were to be the first spear. This seemed to be their role, the same as of the time of the Eastern Expedition.

Initially, the task of hollowing through the Singularity could only be done by Hadou Taikyoku (覇道太極). However, Habaki (覇吐) and Rindou (竜胆) are said to not be exhausted in the slightest.

The only way to win against Hajun was to make sure they're in perfect condition.

Thus, they took up the responsibility. As said, to hollow through the nature of the Singularity with Gudou (求道) Taikyoku...how can they make a hole with that? That's where these two characteristics come in.

Soujirou once pointed out to Yakou that he was like a hole. He replied, "Then you are like that of a cut wound".

That was the Kamui (神威) that Soujirou embodied. In other words, he can cut through anything regardless if it were a Singularity or not. But of course, it was a considerable feat, and Yakou noted that although impossible, it made sense.

Yes, only if he were alone.

This changes when she's involved.

Shiori's Kamui was embodied as a mirage that expands infinite possibilities.

Therefore, if they can reach one out of a hundred million, one out of fifteen quadrillions (京), and even more...

Their clash will open the way. A violent dance of their Kamui.

In each of their roles, they were required to have the highest degree of danger and grim determination towards each other.

That being they were just asking for them to kill each other.

And if they succeed, they'll be too exhausted when they go to fight Hajun.

In any case, it was like saying they were both dead.

Soujirou was serious when he asked about Yakou's request of it being so merciless.

For starters, there was no guarantee they would be able to achieve Taikyoku again. And if they were to do that, they'd have to find their own truth.

It was because of this that he felt...

"I do not want to cut her", Soujirou thought when Shiori finally arrived in front of him.

Majestic and beautiful, manifesting a light reminiscent of the sun.

The gods chanted together, determining their Taikyoku by fitting them together.

The two were now heavens, human-sized universes themselves.

Once you become a god of Gudou, you can never become human again.

As sword and mirage, they were a thing that continuously expands one Law onto each other.

They were also described as walking Singularities, nothing more than the most independent lifeform in all of existence.

They could not be harmed unless one was in the same divine realm as them, and because they were like singular cell organisms, they cannot develop a Self Destruction Factor (自滅因子).

They were the ultimate beings, surpassing the Hegemony Gods (覇導神) on average in terms of pure strength.

And as far as these two were concerned, it did not mean they were disconnected nor attached.

"After all, you..."

Beautiful, beautiful--more than anyone or anything else.

Sword and Mirage were admired and amazed by each others Kamui. This was the pole of Gudou that can only be achieved if they had a partner in front of them.

They had no regrets and worries.

Third and last one:

"Those that live in the Singularity...show it to me."

"Now, it is time to surpass it with my Taikyoku."

In order to illuminate the root of the evil that needs to be overthrown, the eye on his forehead saw the process of falling down into the true core.

Then, the body of Yakou dove into the Singularity.

By synchronizing his soul, he guides his existence to a deeper, more powerful one. Carrying itself deeper and deeper.

The feeling on one's skin is due to this colorless and transparent blank area. But the darkness within had little effect on Yakou.

It was as transparent as water.

Or like a sterile box that was thoroughly cleaned. It embodied the "nothingness" that humans have conceived, yet it also possesses the potential and versatility to grow in any way they choose.

Is there a bottom?

For a sane person, you can't help but think about the sight. just as a human being thrown out into the ocean would be terrified by the vastness of the sea, so too would with any half-hearted intention to just exist spread out here.

It was an unchanging space that goes on forever. A colorless Taikyoku that can neither be medicine nor poison, but just simply existing. Those who are gigantic but do not assert themselves seemed to arouse the fear of the viewer.

That is what Yakou thought. This is a world only permitted for the Gods.

The mind of any ordinary human cannot bear this transparency. It's similar to dropping a sugar cube onto freshwater that can sink into a continent. Naturally, the sugar will melt and there won't be a sweet taste in the water.

However, that is the convenience of ordinary people. By crossing over the line, this place will sprout and transform into a new world.

That is---the possession of Taikyoku. Only those who obtain Hadou (波動) to paint over the whole of the current world are allowed to operate in this heaven, and can create new rules. However, only one color is permitted. No more than one god can stand side by side. Those of Gudou may not know, but Hadou cannot exist unless they kill off the previous inhabitants in order to exist.

The reason why Yakou was able to reach this point was that he was a Taikyoku of Gudou while simultaneously not be of Hadou (覇道).

Weaving his outer shell more tightly and falling deeper than ever before, he continued to maintain his own reason and self. Eventually, he arrived at a place...

--That moment, what welcomed Yakou Madara was the afterglow of the Old World.

Last edited:
Back