• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

What is the translation for this?

image2.jpg

Last edited:
What is the translation for this?

image2.jpg
ソニックと同様、1ラウンドに3回の行動が可能。防御力無視の効果を持つ“カオススピア”のパワームーブを持っている。攻撃タイプのキャラ。

カオススピア - カオスエナジーで敵の防御力を無視してダメージを与える。
カオスリフト - 時空の狭間を開き、敵1体を消し去る。
カオスブラスト - カオスエナジーを爆発させ、敵の攻撃力を下げる。
アトムストライク - ソニックと協力して、敵整体に強力な電撃を繰り出す。
フォーカスショット - オメガと協力して、敵1体に全力の攻撃を与える。
メタルストーム - シャドウ、ルージュ、オメガの3人攻撃。

Like Sonic, he can act up three times per round. He has a power move called "Chaos Spear" that ignores defense power. An offensive-type character.

Chaos Spear - Chaos energy that ignores the enemy's defense power and deals damage.
Chaos Rift - Opens up a space-time rift and obliterates an enemy.
Chaos Blast - Explodes Chaos Energy and lowers the enemy's attack power.
Atom Strike - Cooperates with Sonic to unleash a powerful electric blast on an enemy.
Focus Shot - Cooperates with Omega to deliver an all-out attack on a single enemy.
Metal Storm - A three-man attack with Shadow, Rouge, and Omega.

Last edited:
Can someone translate this for me

D7.png
"So you don't get it? Fufu, then this is what it is."

Gilver tore off the suit he was wearing and threw it aside.

"!"

Dante's eyes widened spontaneously.

What appeared was a sinister jet-black glow.

An armor of the Demon World had appeared, wrapping around Gilver's body without a moment's notice.

"That sinister thing...you can't do that here!"

"But I can. And in case you haven't notice, this is no longer the World of Humans."

Seizing his laughter, Gilver stood up straight to adjust his stance.

The armor which had covered his body grew even thicker, and even a cloak, also dyed in jet black, appeared on his back.

It was no longer a suit of armor, but more like a rigid figure that looked as though they were clad in rock.

It was then that Dante finally realized it.

He understood where that armor and cloak that wrapped around Gilver's body came from.

And before he knew it, even the ground he was stepping on becoming unclear.

Looking around, he saw that it was no longer the cellar he knew so well.

The walls and the ceiling pulsed and frothed as if given life.

The dim light of the lamps had been replaced by an eerie red glow, casting an ominous light.

A mild breeze blew from nowhere, bringing with it the putrid stench of death and decadence.

"So this is...you...and Demons..."

"Correct. This is the Demon World itself."

Gilver's tone had already returned to a calm one as he readied his sword once again.

It wasn't that he was calm, but rather that he was emotionless.

"And this is an extremely difficult place for a half-baked being like yourself. I don't need to tell you what that means, do I?"

"...Heh, don't I know."

Dante also regripped his sword.

But the numbness in his hands had yet to disappear.

Not only that, but his breath was slowly going higher.

(This isn't good. It'll be just like back at the hospital again!)

A bad memory came back to him.

The hospital that he had infiltrated to save Jessica was also a place that was becoming that of the demon world, just like where he was now in the cellar.

These should be the final translations. Note that all of them are unrelated sentences.

は陽の校融合反応とほぼ同じ出力で ある1秒間に10のジュールを生み出す スペックを持つ、開発責任者によると、実 用性は試作であるガンバスターよりも上。

だが実戦投入されたカルネアデス計画最終 ステージにおいては1万を越える未帰点

宇宙軍第1超光速艦隊,旗艦となったるくしおんは、同年7隻の鉄を伴い、人類初の試みとして5年間の河飛行に飛び立つ,だが2015年、白鳥座方面250年の空域で通信途絶。これが人類と宇宙怪駅の初の通過事作となる。長はタカヤ・ユウゾウ提督,乗員300名。生存者は憧かであった【種記」劇中では既に旧型艦として登場するるくしおん、潜水艦にたのフォルムは、初期における小さとるや小松茂河禁制のなごりである。ちなみに「調査旅行」のくだりは「宇宙大作戦」のオマージュ・ネーミングは、光速で運動する素粒子「ルクシオン」より。

エーテルに満ちた宇宙を航行する宙船。動を結ぶアンテナ線の存在も確認できる。なお設定上、宙時に光子魚雷は実用化されていないため、国の「光子魚雷」は、「学性能諸元基準排水量62700トン宙魚雷発射管」とされた。るくしおん武装:宇宙魚雷15/レーザー/全長320m/52m"塔26

その最大の特徴は、船殻部分を単一の人工素粒子によって構成している。これにより、理論上は対消滅以外の手段で格を破壊することは不可能。また第5世代の宇宙戦艦として、主推進機関にはアルゴリズムイメージを載。これは既存の反動推進機関とは全く異なる、純粋故学によって空間の物理法調を書き換えての運動を制御するもの。またおしたエーテル体力学により、白銀の美しい絵体はエーテル宇宙英船構造を持つ。【補記一絶対に壊れない単分子のアイデアは、巨大企業「ゼネラル・プロダクツーも登場するクリニーヴン作の「ノウン・スペース」シリーズより。ガレージキット制作の際、確野監世により名称末に「本(スター」が追加された。

レーザー砲アルトリウムが装備す。る次世代型レーザー砲。門数は大口径」1600門、中口径8900門。他に光子魚雷発射管200基、小口径レーザーなどの対空火器3000門、エルトリウム光線1門を備える。

者ゲームも、「NEXT」に模様替えが行われた。「NEXT」第3の作品は、1990年3月に動文社より刊 行された小説「トップをねら え!ネクストジェネレーショ ン」である。著者は荒崎造、ルトリウム球が戻る開となる 西暦2103年を台とする、最も「トップをねらえ!」の時 代に近い物語である。

Last edited:
First one:

It is capable of producing 10 joules per second with an equivalent output of a positive fusion reaction, and according to its development manager, it is more practical than the prototype Gun Buster.

Second one:

However, in the final stage of the Carneades Project, which was put into action, there were over 10,000 unreturned points.

Third one:

In the same year, the flagship of the First Superluminal Fleet of the Space Force takes off on a five-year river flight with seven iron ships, a first for mankind, but in 2015, communication is lost in the sky 250 years in the direction of Cygnus. it is lead by Admiral Takaya Yuzo, and has a crew of 300. The form of the massless particle submarine, which have already appeared as old-fashioned ships in the [Taneki] play that the survivors longed for, is reminiscence of the prohibition on the Komatsu River in the early days. By the way, the "research trip" is an homage to "Major Mission to Space" and named after "Luxion," a subatomic particle (素粒子) that moves at the speed of light (光速).

Fourth One:

A space ship that navigates through the ether-filled universe. The presence of antenna lines connecting with its movement can also be verified. As photon torpedoes are not used in space, the national "photon torpedoes" are referred to as "School performance specifications standard drainage capacity 62,700-ton space torpedo tubes". Armament: Space Torpedo 15/Laser/Length 320m/52m/Tower 26

Fifth One:

Its main feature is that the hull is composed of a single artificial subatomic particle. This makes it theoretically impossible to destroy by any means other than annihilation. Additionally, as a fifth-generation space battleship, the main propulsion system uses algorithmic imagery. This is completely different from the existing recoil propulsion system, which controls motion by rewriting the physical laws of space through pure theology. In addition, the beautiful silvery white body has an etheric space ship structure. [Additional Information] The idea of an absolutely unbreakable single molecule comes from the "Known Space" series by Larry Niven, which also features the giant company "General Products". During the production of the garage kit, "Star" was added to the end of the name by Katsuno.

Fifth One:

This is the next generation of laser cannons equipped by the laser cannon Altrium. It has 1,600 large caliber guns and 8,900 medium caliber guns. It is also equipped with 200 photon torpedo tubes, 3,000 anti-aircraft weapons such as small caliber lasers, and one Aeltorium ray.

Final One:

The third "NEXT" work was a novel, "Top wo Nerae! Next Generation," published by Dobunsha in March 1990. The author is Arasaki Zō, and the story is set in the year 2103, when the lutrium sphere returns.

Hello, can someone translate this for me?
"--Did you think you were the only one?"

In the midst of the violent clash of destructive magic, Eques uttered a noisy voice.

"Did you think you were the only one who stood up to the will of the world? In the world of Elenysia, the world before that, the world far before that, there were Misfits. Those diminutive foreign bodies like you have been swallowed up by the [Gears of Fate] more times than you can count. Those who were once called Misfits have now, without exception--become cogs in this order."

Last edited:
"--Did you think you were the only one?"

In the midst of the violent clash of destructive magic, Eques uttered a noisy voice.

"Did you think you were the only one who stood up to the will of the world? In the world of Elysia, the world before that, the world far before that, there were Misfits. They have been swallowed by the <Gears of Fate> more times than you can count. Those who were once called Misfits have now, without exception--become cogs in this order."
Thank you very much for the translation ^-^.

Oh I didn't notice the hands at first.

Eh...idk. Does he attack them with his hands or something in that moment? I think I'm now getting the full text context of the line. There is just one kanji that's almost too blurry for me to make out. Depending on what he actually did, it may help me better understand my answer here.

Oh I didn't notice the hands at first.

Eh...idk. Does he attack them with his hands or something in that moment? I think I'm now getting the full text context of the line. There is just one kanji that's almost too blurry for me to make out. Depending on what he actually did, it may help me better understand my answer here.
Yeah the scan is blurry, and this is the only scan I could find on the internet at all.

Basically he shoots a bunch of light lasers or light bullets (the technique is called "Sparkling Valkyrie" or "Sparkling Light Fists") from his hands/palms.

Oh that makes a lot of sense now.

Unless I messed up, it still says something about his eyes shooting light and then attacking his foes after with some strong attacks by sending out sparks.

Maybe that’s what it is?

The Top page is talking about the classifications of the Nomu and the bottom one should be comparing them to the High-End Nomu, as the High-End Nomu are superior.

This is the official translation here, if you want to see it.

I'm trying to see if this clearly states that the High-End Nomu are superior to the Upper Tier Nomu.

@TheRustyOne

"個性"の所持数と改造強度によって下位・中位・上位に分けられる。

上位は最低でも常人の10倍以上の筋力を持つ。

そして その上に位置する最上位 (ハイエンド) 上位以上の能力に加え

生前の性格が反映された高度な自立思考能力を持つ

They (Nomu) are divided into lower, middle, and higher ranks based on the number of "Quirks" (個性) they possess and their strength enhancements.

The higher rank ones have at least 10 times the physical strength (筋力) of a normal human.

And in addition to the abilities of the High End who stands above the higher rank,

They possess a high level of independent thinking ability that reflects their personality during their lifetime.

Last edited:
Back