• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

Could I get a translation for this
引子——<星辰の森に伝わる創星記>
遥か昔、天の運行を司る神がいた。
神が眷属である竜をつかいとし、
破壊と再生による天の維持を使命としていたが、
その破壊の力は行使される度に増大し、
いつしか双方のパワーバランスは大きく崩れてしまう。
ひとたび荒ぶると、守るべき天をも滅ぼさんまでに強大化してしまった破壊の力。
神は自らの手による天の運行はこれ以上不可能と判断。
創造の力をもって、幾重もの固い地殻の檻を生み出し、
破壊の力をその中心に閉じ込めた。
行き場を失った破壊の力は燃え上がり地核へと変貌。
そのエネルギーは大地を通じで創造の力と溶け合い、
地表へ流れ出したエネルギーは、
生と死を繰り返す小さき存在として、生命を大地に誕生させる。
神は、己の最後の残滓を1つの『鍵』に変え、
大地に芽吹いた生命に託し消滅する。
それから幾星霜もの時の中で、破壊の力が地表へと顕現する事はあったが、
そのたびに小さな生命たちは竜と共にこれを押し留めてきた。
いつしか、『鍵』は剣に、破壊の力は『大いなる闇』を呼び名を変え、
『星の勇者』の英雄譚として語り続がれるようになった。
Edit:
In particular, I want to ask if it would be correct for the mentions of heaven here to be translated as universe.

Last edited:
Could I get a translation of this? I know it's a lot, but there's not a specific part of the scan that's highlighted so this is all I can work with
GP4tpfZ.png

can someone translate this?

世界記録の中心から発生した、始まりの神々。「世界」を食す生命と して最初に生まれた『神』は、世界記録に在るとされる「神の原型」か ら発生したとされている。それには人間の体のように肉体があり、 その肉や血、器官などが分裂したことで形を得た。深淵より現れた その神々には『深」の名が与えられており「深闇の女神アーリアン」 に匹敵、或いはそれを超えた力を持っている。「神の原型」がどこか ら発生したのかは不明だが、その真実こそが「世界記録」の最奥に あるとし、魔道士はそれを追い求める本能を持つ。
The original Gods whom came forth from the center of the World Records. The initial "Gods" were born as existences that devour the "World", said to have originated from the "Prototype of God" that exists in the World Records. They have human-like bodies, taking form through the division of flesh, blood, and organs. The Gods whom came forth from the Abyss known as the "Deep" possess power rivaling or surpassing even that of "Aryan, Goddess of Darkness". It's unknown where the "Prototype of God" originates from, but it is thought the truth lies in the deepest part of the "World Record", and mages have an instinct to go after it.

Could I get a translation for this

Edit:
In particular, I want to ask if it would be correct for the mentions of heaven here to be translated as universe.
Introduction: (The Creation Fable passed down in the Forest of Stars)

Long ago, there was a God who controlled the very movement of heaven.
The God had used his dragon familiar to help in his mission to maintain heaven in its destruction and recreation. However, his destructive powers grew each time they were used. Before long, the balance of power between both sides became greatly imbalanced.
Once it gets out of control, the power of destruction would grow too powerful to the point it would threaten the very heaven it was meant to protect.
Eventually, the God decided that he was no longer able to maintain control of heaven with his hands.
Using his power of creation, he created a prison of multiple layers in hard crust to trap the power of destruction in the center.
Unable to go anywhere, the power of destruction burns and transforms into the earth's core.
This energy blends with the power of creation through the earth. As the energy flows up to the surface, life was born on the earth in the form of tiny beings that repeat life and death.
Then, the God transforms the lasts of his remnants into a "Key", where he entrusts it to the life that have emerged from the earth before vanishing.
Throughout the course of countless eons, a destructive force will occasionally emerge on earth's surface but the tiny beings would work together with the dragon to hold it back.
In time, the "Key" would transform into a sword and the power of destruction would be renamed as the "Great Darkness". From there, the heroic fable would be spoken of as a "Heroic Tale".

Eh...sometimes? Or it can be heaven as in the sky itself or the very stars of space. Not quite sure about universe being used in this context but could if you think of controlling heaven's movement as like controlling the very stars themselves in space?

Seems to fit right with the "Forest of Stars" part in the starting line of the text but idk.

@Antvasima

Yeah what @LuffyRuffy46307 said is true on Unshakable, as there was a report on them a while back regarding their apparent "translator status".

I have no clue what the others are even doing here and there and even a couple who are around still every day or otherwise aren't coming onto here for some reason. Everyone else could be busy IRL with like school, work, or otherwise however so there's that...

Could I get a translation of this? I know it's a lot, but there's not a specific part of the scan that's highlighted so this is all I can work with
GP4tpfZ.png
18) Birth of a Girl

With the help of "That Man", the group was eventually able to infiltrate the Backyard.
Or perhaps this was exactly what "That Man" had planned for...
Backyard.
A higher-dimensional world which dictates the present world's laws.
It is a world where all information moves to and congregates as high-density particles, doing so in a constant state of reconfiguration.
An ordinary person would have lost all sense of their consciousness within seconds, and their very sense of self would collapse.
For what purpose is Valentine searching for in a world as crimson as blood?
The very roughness of it would not subside.
Neither she nor Sol knows what this entails yet.

Back