• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

I couldn't see it at first (It seems that I have some problem opening Imgur albums when an image is selected).

そこで私たちは意識だけで肉体のない存在・・・。
And so, we were only conscious beings without a physical body.

The main terms here are "意識" (Ishiki) which means "consciousness; awareness"
"肉体ない" here is "no body/flesh"

いえ、もしかすると分子レベルでは存在していたのかもしれませんが、
No, maybe we did exist only at the molecular level,

The term here is "分子レベル", which literally means "molecular level".
Translation looks great. Although, him making two statements about his state of being makes me a bit confused about how to index it. AE 1 or small size (Molecular) ?

Hi. Would need a translation of this for my thread

I specifically want to know whether it refers to a qualitative superiority as in a higher place of reality or its just outside, in the context of Japanese that is.

Thanks
Already translated this one before here, as I explained before Arceus talks only in Hiragana so we don't know the precise meaning of everything he says (Might check some pages before this one).

It does makes use of a word that can mean "transcend/beyond" that works there.

I believe it means transcendence/higher plane. That's how it's understood in the context of the Japanese

And here seems to be Katana. Ion know
「時間も間もえたアルセウス宇宙
The Universe of Arceus, which transcends both time and space."

Can someone translate this page? It’s a list of key artifacts from a guide that I’d like to take a deeper look at it.

Devil_20May_20Cry_203_20Perfect_20Capture_20Guide_20Book_20-_20Japanese-73.png

There are seemingly important things in this text. I'd appreciate it if you helped me translate it
コダイノエイユウ…… かれらとおなじように
じかんくうかんをこえ あらためて しめしてくれたこと よろこびます
このせかいに あなたをよんでよかった
これからのあなた
そしてあなたがいきていくうちゅうを
わたしはしゅくふくしましょう
……わたしのぶんしんを あなたにたくします
ねがわくば よりちかくで ともにせかいをみせてあげてください

Hi
Can someone help translate this?
SCAN 1

Even lightning is used!!

The ultimate Jutsu created by Sasuke to defeat Itachi. The ultra-fast lightning bolts in the image of the legendary beast Kirin are a sight to behold!

SCAN 2

Lightning strikes the target in the form of the legendary Kirin. This high-speed attack is unavoidable, and obliterates the enemy in the blink of an eye!

Note: the kirin is a legendary beast of Chinese mythology, with the body of a horse and the head (and scaly skin) of an Asian dragon. The myths say that kirin usually show up when a sage or an illustrious ruler comes.

There are seemingly important things in this text. I'd appreciate it if you helped me translate it
You are just like the Ancient Hero...
It brings me joy that you have shown this to me again, beyond the boundaries of time and space.
I am so glad I called you to this world.
From now on, you and the universe you live in receive my blessing.
I congratulate you.
....I entrust you with a part of me.
I pray that one day we will meet again, and you will show me this world through your eyes.

The fact that I brought Japanese version should let you know I've read the English version multiple times.

I want to know what the Japanese version translates to, as primary canon

Thank you very much for helping out, TheNinthHour and Executor_N0.

Hello again
Can someone help translate this?

そして、世界に光が満ち、闇に覆われて。

新たな精霊達が誕生し、消えていく。

生と死。

世界がいつか終わりを迎えるその時まで……”

それが、ヴェルダナーヴァの創造した世界だ。

彼は、虚無の空間において独り、その孤独に耐えかねた。

だからこそ、退屈を紛らわせる為に世界を生み出したのだ。

Translation help. Thank you
コギト「往古来今 謂之宙 四方上下 謂之宇」(おうこらいこん これちゅうという しほうじょうげ これうという)
コギト「現在を含む未来 すなわち時間を宙と呼び」
コギト「前後左右上下の全方向 すなわち空間を宇と呼ぶ」
コギト「わかるな 時間と空間 あわさって宇宙となる」
コギト「コンゴウ団 シンジュ団のように 時間と空間のどちらかだけを すごいといえるものかのう」
いえない/どちらも宇宙

That has already been translated, it's basically just Cogita explaining what the kanji for 宇宙 (Uchu, universe) means.

往古来今 謂之宙 四方上下 謂之宇
Past, Future, and Present, that is what “宙” means. The four directions, up and down, that is what “宇” means.

現在を含む未来 すなわち時間を宙と呼び
From the present to the future, that is time and what “宙” invokes.

前後左右上下の全方向 すなわち空間を宇と呼ぶ
Front and back, left and right, up and down, all directions, that is space and what “宇” invokes.

わかるな 時間と空間 あわさって宇宙となる
You see, time and space combine to make up the universe.

コンゴウ団 シンジュ団のように 時間と空間のどちらかだけを すごいといえるものかのう
Like the Diamond Clan and the Pearl Clan, how can one say which one is the greatest?

いえない/どちらも宇宙
You can't/Both are the universe

Another request here, mostly due to how over the top these descriptions seem:

魔人
聖石の力によって生みだされた異形の怪人。
肉体と魂を傷つけ奈落へと導く。

恐怖
ルカヴィのジョブコマンド。
心までも打ち砕きそのステータスを変化させる特殊な術。

統制者
現世の法則を自在にあやつる存在。
その力で地上の生きとし生けるものをあまねく支配する。

次元魔法
統制者のジョブコマンド。
時空を歪め天変地異を起こす術。

聖天使
万物を支配する真理より解き放たれた存在。
その行為は現世の善悪正邪を超越する。

混沌
聖天使のジョブコマンド。
這い寄る混沌が標的の体を包みあらゆるステータス変化を投げつける。

聖大天使
異界より来たりし聖天使が昇華した究極生命体。
地上に混沌と秩序、終末と創世をもたらす。

完全魔法
聖大天使のジョブコマンド。
有と無を超え、絶対的な波動で包み込む魔法。

完全飽和
聖大天使のジョブコマンド。
その両腕に包みこむ全てのものを完全なる無に帰する魔法。

死の天使
地上の理を超越した絶対存在の使い。
相手の精神を『恐怖』で惑わし永遠の眠りへ誘う。

King Ghidorah.
Sovereign/Emperor of the Universe (150 m long), 30 k tonnes
The super-intelligence of the universe that roamed the universe at great speed (Can also mean Mach 2) and brought the golden age of an advanced civilisation to an end. It has destructive power that surpasses all other supernovae, and its gravitational pull is gigantic/immense. This character remains as a deadly weapon.

The last sentence talks about his sexual traits
Why specifically supernovae? Every translation I've seen says it refers to case/grades/ranks.

Last edited:
Back