• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

Sorry to bother you again, but can you translate these two small Japanese texts for me?

●当星をたべてエネルギーにかえる、 送力なぶくろ。

・ギドラ胃
すい星を食べて
エネルギーにす
It basically says he ate a star or a planet (Hoshi can mean Both) And turned it into energy
Edit: The second sentence uses すい星 which can mean comet so He might’ve turned a comet into energy too

Hi can you please help me with translation of this page.I need an outside perspective,thank you in advance.

jychgreY3sF4CilP6inVbmv6BD5Auk7gyT-eWz3Hyi7IctKn8JckVnCHby5H-uHIKTu4m10gGUgq87ZCOs_tEEBB.jpg

Raw Text
Title:
ヤミーの体長

Subtitle:
怒りを抱くことで その体はひたすらに巨大化!!!

Text:

帰刃すると、己が抱 く“怒り”の感情で身体が巨大化するヤ ミー。自身の巨躯を支えるためか、脚は 計12本に増殖する。また、身体の巨大化 と共にヤミーの力、 腕力であり、霊力といった力は倍増し、 それはグリムジョー やノイトラ、ウルキオラをも凌駕する
It says that the more he gets angry the more he grows in size his strength/Physical strenght And spiritual power doubles and surpass those of Ulquiorra Nnoitra and Grimmjow

No problem, but do you not have an account in our wiki?

No problem, but do you not have an account in our wiki?
I have one on VS battle but my fandom account is bugging i can't log in when i type my username and my password it says this "We don't recognize these credentials. Your username may have been changed as a result of login system changes, adding -fduser or -gpuser as a suffix. Try again or register a new account." idk if it's a problem

Could someone translate this short paragraph please?
天国は封鎖され、地獄は水没した。
無限に並行する世界は、その悉くが枯れ果てていく。
生き残った天使と悪魔は、最後の希望を抱いてその地に集った。
浮遊する煉獄──── “東京バベル”
人間と共に全七階層から成るバベルを巡礼し、ヤコブの梯子(はしご)より天国の門を再び開く。
それは天への贖罪である。

Could someone translate this short paragraph please?
天国は封鎖され、地獄は水没した。
無限に並行する世界は、その悉くが枯れ果てていく。
生き残った天使と悪魔は、最後の希望を抱いてその地に集った。
浮遊する煉獄──── “東京バベル”
人間と共に全七階層から成るバベルを巡礼し、ヤコブの梯子(はしご)より天国の門を再び開く。
それは天への贖罪である。
Thanks to using the magical power of google traductor, it says something like infinites worlds were drying

Hello, can someone translate the following sentence, please?

キングギドラは宇宙のたくさんの星をほろぼしてきた、おそろしい怪獣だ。金星の文明るも、一日ではかいした。

Yeah thats fine
Thank you. I have done so.

Should I add you to our official list of members who know Japanese and are willing to help with translation requests, or do you prefer to do so on you own instead?

Thank you. I have done so.

Should I add you to our official list of members who know Japanese and are willing to help with translation requests, or do you prefer to do so on you own instead?
You can add me in French (Native) Japanese (Pretty capable) English (Capable) Spanish (Beginner) And German (Beginner)

Okay. I will do so.
I have handled it:

bump?
it is important for the current scaling of MHA, so I would like to confirm whether or not it is the same as the translated version used in the profiles
I can’t see it in your link (The Translated version one)
But it basically says that when you hit the object a second time at the same spot you delivered the first hit it amps the power of it by 数倍 times (Several) but pay attention to the context these kanjis can be translated litteraly which would lead to 数 (Number) 倍 (Double/two times) which would lead to it being a 2x amp you should Go with what makes the most sense to you

I dunno if you still need it, but here you go:
"By using the full power of Ten Tails, he can unleash the Truth-Seeking Ball that capable of destroying the world itself!! An ultimate Truth-Seeking Ball that would lead the world fall into ruins!!"
I've heard that what Blast from OPM is saying on this page is likely mistranslated.

Can anyone give me a more accurate translation of the raw panel?
Blast said "宇宙の真理を操る者同士どちらが上か", meaning "A battle to see who has the upper hand between the ones who manipulate cosmic truth huh?"

Last edited:
Back