• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

The second world, which overlaps the first, only appears when the first world is about to be destroyed.
At that moment, the first world is re-created.
If the destruction can't be stopped, new worlds will be created non-stop. The world continues to be recreated endlessly in an attempt to release the power to destroy hundreds and thousands of worlds.
That's precisely the Garden of the Demon King that Misha created for me.
"Hmmm. Why does this world look so good?"
Thanks 👍 btw i have doubt regarding hundreds and thousands of worlds. Because some translation states hundreds of thousands. Can you take look at that once more when you have any free time

Thanks 👍 btw i have doubt regarding hundreds and thousands of worlds. Because some translation states hundreds of thousands. Can you take look at that once more when you have any free time
何百何千もの+noun actually isn't meant to be an actual precise number as far as I know. It's just a way of saying that there are many in japanese.

Aight boys, that's a though one:

unknown.png

Hi, i need this translated to english and it’s in Japanese

I need the text on the bottom left of the image to be translated (Basically every text in said scan)
DARK ZAGI (Appeared: Ultraman Nexus Episode 34)

He has existed since ancient times, having transcended dimensions and led a monster army to drive the Land of Light to the brink of destruction. He and Nexus Noa had a fierce, deadly battle across time and space.

Can someone translate what this text box says, including the title?

The "average/usual/common" of Prime Period All Might!!
A strong and tough physcial body to tank the attacks of "Endure".
Speed to simply/easily catch Deku and Bakugou.
Infinite / Inexhaustible forms of mysterious hand/technique
Countless traits/quirks held in hand.
There is no chance in winning against him except to mobilize an all-out attack with the determination of fighting to death.

Technique: A (6)
Power: S (8)
Speed: S+ (8)
Intelligence: A (6)
Hand: ∞ (beyond 8) < dunno much about what "hand" means here. Can mean technique but there is technique in another column

Prime examples of hyperboles as seen in comic/magazine promotion descriptions.

Last edited:
The "average/usual/common" of Prime Period All Might!!
A strong and tough physcial body to tank the attacks of "Endure".
Speed to simply/easily catch Deku and Bakugou.
Infinite / Inexhaustible forms of mysterious hand/technique
Countless traits/quirks held in hand.
There is no chance in winning against him except to mobilize an all-out attack with the determination of fighting to death.

Technique: A (6)
Power: S (8)
Speed: S+ (8)
Intelligence: A (6)
Hand: ∞ (beyond 8) < dunno much about what "hand" means here. Can mean technique but there is technique in another column

Prime examples of hyperboles as seen in comic/magazine promotion descriptions.
Thank you, and about the hands part it really means hand cause this character has a lot of hands

Hi can you please help me with translation of this page.I need an outside perspective,thank you in advance.

jychgreY3sF4CilP6inVbmv6BD5Auk7gyT-eWz3Hyi7IctKn8JckVnCHby5H-uHIKTu4m10gGUgq87ZCOs_tEEBB.jpg

Raw Text
Title:
ヤミーの体長

Subtitle:
怒りを抱くことで その体はひたすらに巨大化!!!

Text:

帰刃すると、己が抱 く“怒り”の感情で身体が巨大化するヤ ミー。自身の巨躯を支えるためか、脚は 計12本に増殖する。また、身体の巨大化 と共にヤミーの力、 腕力であり、霊力といった力は倍増し、 それはグリムジョー やノイトラ、ウルキオラをも凌駕する

Last edited:
Thank you for helping out, Jasonsith.

I need a translation of what's in this page, especially the profiles of the 4 main characters at the bottom of the page.
  • Terry Bogard
    • After the death of the genius warrior Jeff Bogard, he left his hometown of South Town and taught himself martial arts. With the "direct fighting method" taught by his mentor Jeff who is called the strongest best, and also martial arts as his weaons, he established his own powerful attack style through numerous street fights in various places. Finally, he is back now to defeat his nemesis Geese. He becomes a hungry wolf ...
  • Andy Bogard
    • The biological younger brother of Terry Bogard. Both were raised by Jeff, but his petite physique prevented him from surpassing his brother. On a trip to practice alone, he loses to a mysterious Japanese who is smaller than himself and learns the physical technique of "bone method". Defeating Geese for (revenge against) his teacher (which is just certain), he is looking forward to the time of the death battle with Terry.
    • The future of the brothers' confrontation is ...
  • Hikashi Joe (or Joe Hikashi)
    • Born in Japan. He learned Thai boxing Muay Thai from an early age and went to Thailand alone. His speed and precise kicks quickly created an undefeated legend at home. Not satisfied with his position and fame as the youngest champ, he is prepared for excommunication from the Muay Thai Association and challenges different types of fighting in search of even stronger enemies. What a sad fate because of such a talent.
  • Geese Howard
    • Former US martial arts champion. Before he became a champ, he was called "the lone wolf hitman Geese" in the back world and is still feared nowadays. After that, he gained his position and power one after another by sneaky means, and even ruled South Town. After the assassination of "Jeff Bogard", the only man who scared him, he mastered all martial arts with the power of money. When he gets angry, he takes off the gentleman's mask and doesn't seem to stop the attack until he kills his opponent in dirty play. To add on that he is as strong as a demon ...

Last edited:
Thank you really, really much! I see it is consinstent with Google's automatic translation, but I'd like some more details about a couple points, if possible.

Not to mention defeating his teacher Geese, but he is looking forward to the time of the death battle with Terry.
Am I wrong or this bit refers to Geese as Andy's teacher?

he mastered all martial arts with the power of money.
Is it possible to have a clarification on what this means, specifically? Like, did he really master all martial arts or was just some money shenanigan unrelated to actual skill?

Thank you really, really much! I see it is consinstent with Google's automatic translation, but I'd like some more details about a couple points, if possible.
I actually amended some small parts.
Am I wrong or this bit refers to Geese as Andy's teacher?
I amended. Thanks for spotting that.

Is it possible to have a clarification on what this means, specifically? Like, did he really master all martial arts or was just some money shenanigan unrelated to actual skill?
The paragraph will not say, but likely a hyperbole. But it does seem possible he is just at most "Batman" level in martial arts - you know, Batman "masters every martial art known to humankind". Guess why he says "predictable" whoever he faces against.

Thank you again!
So, you see it possible for Geese to actually know all martial arts known to mankind at the end of the day, despite the weird wording about them having been obtained through "the power of money"?

Also, I learned that Andy's "bone method" is a real fighting style called Koppojutsu. Do you have any idea of what Terry's "direct fighting method" could be?

Thank you again!
So, you see it possible for Geese to actually know all martial arts known to mankind at the end of the day, despite the weird wording about them having been obtained through "the power of money"?

Also, I learned that Andy's "bone method" is a real fighting style called Koppojutsu. Do you have any idea of what Terry's "direct fighting method" could be?
Well hiring one martial arts master from every branch of martial arts known to humankind and sitting for some hours look like leisure activities for Geese. And definitely fits the definition of "the power of money".

unknown.png

Could this page get translated?
The Top Espada who turns his back on useless battles.
The Primera Espada who assumes an attitude of unconcern towards battles. However, in the middle of the offensive and defensive battle against a Shinigami, he showed interest in captain-class guards’ Bankai, and the capability he showed to derive that power wasn’t to be ashamed of his eminence as “1” (the number one).

Donezo!

Back