• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

Nothing, actually, I remembered having put that image in his gallery, without knowing the meaning of it but guessing it referred to his family.

unknown.png

Can i get this translated

普洛托

你对力量一无所知

So top one is new to me and I got something like "Proto", but looking up the name gives me something as "Pluto". Which I'm getting some mix vibes from if this is who I think it is.

Second is odd so I'd need Chase or someone else to look at it but I got something like "You who know nothing of power".

The <Gaddes> on his body shimmered with gold, and Diedrich took a fierce step forward.

As if jumping over the future, the Sword Emperor appeared in front of me and swung downwards the great sword of the future, Kandaquizorte.

"Nuoooooohhhhh...!!"

Against the sheathed Levine Girma, I use <Veneziara> to strike with the blade of possibility.

"Nafta has been restricted."

The voice of the God of Future echoed from the <Gaddes>, and the possibility of pulling out Levine Girma disappeared.

Even though Nafta can restrict the future, it doesn't mean that they can completely control my actions as well.

As once I decide to step out and actually walk, it will no longer be the future, but the present and past. Her authority as the God of Future does not extend to that.

-Some kind of resistance to fate manipulation or something? Anos keeps getting more and more broken the more I hear about him.
Alright, thankyou very much

Tho, i thought it will be like some immeasurable speed or something, but anyway thanks.

Would it be immeasurable speed though?

越える means something like "leaping/jumping over" something, or like pass through or exceeding whatever. In this context, you could say that this Deidrich guy was able to skip over/pass over the future but it sounds like some weird version of JoJo's King Crimson Time Skip...or Hit's Time Skip.

IDK. This seems like something that's way beyond what the official translations have gotten so I wouldn't know how else to translate this differently.

普洛托

你对力量一无所知

So top one is new to me and I got something like "Proto", but looking up the name gives me something as "Pluto". Which I'm getting some mix vibes from if this is who I think it is.

Second is odd so I'd need Chase or someone else to look at it but I got something like "You who know nothing of power".
I don't know much about dmc series but searching dmc 普洛托 on baidu lead me to an article talking about how he is a original Boss for a mobile game

The second part can be translated like that, but I think its simpler if its just "You don't know anything about power." Probably not the best translation but that's the general idea.

Can anyone please translate this?
"時至れば シヴァ神──"

"ターンダヴァを踊り世界を破壊す"

だが──

伝説には先がある・・・

"然してシヴァ自らの肉体を焼き尽くし"

"その灰燼より世界を再創造せん"

曰く…

輪廻武踊灰燼 (ターンダヴァー・カルマ)

"When the time comes, Lord Shiva"──

"Will dance the Tandava and destroy the world"

But──

There is more to the legend...

"Thus, Shiva's own body is burned"

"And from its ashes, the world is recreated."

They called it...

Samsara War Dance of Ashes (Tandava Karma)

Last edited:
That's exactly what the official translation says, pretty much word for word.

Not sure why this was necessary, but it's still a thing.

Probably wanted to check if the Original Manga chapter is exactly as the official translations put it.

It's not exactly word for word as I'm going literally by its meaning but yeah, it's pretty much like the chapter more or less.

勉強不足だな…

バンパイアの「力」とはこういう意味じゃない

自らの「妖気」を

「力」に変換する能力

You didn't study hard enough...

This isn't what it means to have the "power" of a vampire.

To use "Yōki"

And to transform it into "power" is our ability.

@Nullflowerblush Is this anything close to what the series puts it? Never read it but this is what I got purely from Moka's lines, or which ones I assume are said by her here.

In the Viz translation, Moka says "You don't get it, do you? The true vampire converts her energy into sheer raw power" which is pretty close to this literal translation. Of course, "Yōki" is just changed into "energy". Thanks for the help!

So, this is from "Digimon Chronicle X: Novel of X" and is basically an explanation of two godly entities of the franchise with what seems to be a kind of Law/Concept Hax, so it's a thing that surely needs proper translation to be used.

「そもそも、私たちのデータ構造はあそこまでの怪物との戦闘を想定していない、ということだ。ディアボロモンXを無限に生み出し、存在するだけで世界の破壊を加速させるオグドモンXのプログラムはもはや、デジモンと言うよりもシステム側ーーー神(イグドラシル)に寄りすぎてしまったんだ」

Source

もっとも、イグドラシルとオグドモンは神として真逆の性質ではあるのだが。

「キミが自身の力量不足を感じるのは当たり前だ、神に敵う存在などありはしない。前提として、近付くことすら許されていないんだからな」

Source

「オグドモンXのデータ構造はイグドラシルによく似ている。メタ的に 『デジモンには傷つけられない』という概念を得て、デジタルワールドの物理法則としてデジモンが敵わないようになっているんだ。破壊不能属性(イモータルプログラム)と呼んでいる」とデュークモンXは言った。

Source

@Executor_N0

"In the first place, our data structure isn't designed for battles with monsters of that magnitude. The program of Ogudomon X, which creates Diaboromon X endlessly and accelerates the destruction of the world just by existing, has become too close to the other side of the system - God (Yggdrasill) - rather than the Digimon."

However, Yggdrasill and Ogudomon are the exact opposite of each other as gods.

"It's natural for you to feel inadequate, for there is no such thing as an enemy of god. As of this premise, you cannot even be allowed to approach it."

"Ogudomon X's data structure is very similar to that of Yggdrasill. It metaphorically gained the concept of 'Cannot be harmed by Digimon', and the laws of physics in the digital world are such that Digimon are no match for it. We call it the Immortal Program", said Dukemon X.

when searching with japanese words i didn't get shit except the product itself and almost no one is talking about these scans
but when i tried to search using chinese words Lo and behold i found them
(it seems like chinese bros analyze yugioh alot more than others do because i found alot of blogs analyzing this stuff like cosmolgy power and religious inspirations etc and i found a found a guy who made 3 big ass blogs about what parana in yugioh is and how it works)
pretty interesting stuff

LOL, must be hardcore YuGiOh fans there.

[Duel Links]
An advanced AR-Solid Vision System developed by the technology of the Kaiba Corporation. Duelists who access the Crystal Cloud Network will receive visual data of cards and solid monsters through the new Duel Disk into their brains, and the images will be visualized in their space by the Duel Eye.

[Millennial Item]
Seven golden OOParts created in the ancient Egyptian era, embodying the good and evil of man. In the past, the soul of the lost king was sealed in the Millennium Puzzle. The seven Millennial Items have the property of influencing the minds of those who possess them, constantly maintaining a balance between good and evil. With the return of the lost king to the underworld, the seven Millennial Items were supposed to have completed their role, but...

[Shadi Shin]
A monk who watches over the seven Millennial Item used to return the soul of the lost king to the underworld, and has the ability to transcend time and space. After releasing the lost king's soul from the Millennium Puzzle, he hopes to use the Quantum Cube, which has the power to harmonize the seven Millennial Items that lie deep in the earth into "perfect goodness," to achieve dimensional ascension and save humanity. However, when the King's soul reappears in the present world, the power of the Quantum Cube will be lost.

[Prana]
Those who unite the collective consciousness. They attempt to live with only the chosen ones, aiming to ascend their dimension to the ideal world. They also have the fearsome ability to eliminate unneeded beings from this dimension.

Last edited:
Back