• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

道羅斯創造神魔世界後,帶領祂的追隨者降落大地,道羅斯的力量在世界瀰漫,孕育出無數低等的生命,莫爾迪基安與牠的同伴們便是在這時候誕生。
  忽然天空出現龐大的黑影,莫爾迪基安用強壯的四足撐起身體,好奇想抬頭觀望卻被同伴阻止,牠們壓下莫爾迪基安欲抬高的頭,莫爾迪基安感到不解,瞥見所有同伴都垂首卑微趴下,彷彿畏懼著那道黑影。
  終於牠來到樹林中一處平坦的草地,光芒投射在那黑影身上,莫爾迪基安昂首仰視那對牠而言過於偉大的存在——創造的道羅斯。
  道羅斯的存在超過牠能夠理解的程度,滿載的訊息擠破牠身體、意識和靈魂。
  莫爾迪基安的雙眸、雙耳、鼻孔不住冒出鮮血,皮膚在腐朽融化,疼痛直滲入牠的靈魂,但牠還是不能放棄仰視道羅斯。
  牠無法理解道羅斯是個怎樣的存在,卑微而無知的牠內心對道羅斯產生龐然的恐懼,那是對未知的恐懼,可是同時湧現一個強烈的慾望。
  當牠再睜開雙眸時,便發現自己來到一個廣袤的空間。空間每個角落浮現出無數的眼球,眼球倒映著不同的畫面。莫爾迪基安審視自己,發現本來破爛的身體變回完好無缺。
  那一刻莫爾迪基安知道自己身處的地方不是現實,而是超越界度的空間——被稱為格赫羅斯的夢界度。 (Chinese)

bump

Can i get this translated?

じひびきを ならしながら あるくと おおきな やまでさえ くずれ まわりの ちけいは かわってしまう。(漢字)(B2W2) 地響きを 鳴らしながら 歩くと 大きな 山でさえ 崩れ 周りの 地形は 変わってしまう。(漢字)(シールド) 地響きを 鳴らしながら 歩くと 大きな 山でさえ 崩れ まわりの 地形は 変わってしまう。

じひびきを ならしながら あるくと おおきな やまでさえ くずれ まわりの ちけいは かわってしまう。(漢字)(B2W2) 地響きを 鳴らしながら 歩くと 大きな 山でさえ 崩れ 周りの 地形は 変わってしまう。(漢字)(シールド) 地響きを 鳴らしながら 歩くと 大きな 山でさえ 崩れ まわりの 地形は 変わってしまう。
Pokedex for Tyranitar or smth?

5WYpGUX.jpg

Could someone translate the paragraph to the left of Ay elbowing Jugo? It should be quite relevant for the upcoming Bijuu CRT. An unofficial translation of it says "While employing lightning chakra, his movements gain in speed. His already powerful punch becomes even stronger in addition – he is the number one of his village in the matter of combat power." AKA A>Perfect Jinchuriki Killer B.

EaInd40XkAAbv88.jpg

There's a lot to unpack here. I think I can figure what paragraphs look more important. If I could get the top left (next to the glowing wolf and also under the Rhino), top right (text in a white box and text next to it) and bottom right (in the blue box) translated, that would be preferred. Albeit, I would like it all to be translated, I don't want to ask for too much. Just the stuff that seems important.

You need to upload the image to Imgur or some other external service, and then link to it here.

(B2W2)
A walk/step will echo the ground and collapse a mountain and change the surrounding terrain.
(Shield)
A walk/step will echo the ground and collapse a mountain and change the surrounding terrain.

Disclaimer: I am not commenting the legitimacy of the description of Tyranitar.

灵魂
它继续隐藏着人类和恶魔都不了解的奥秘,但所有人都拥有这些奥秘。
一种基本的九维形式,一般来讲,它起源于并返回到八正道之外的更高维度。
它不仅包含心灵和记忆,还包含自古以来本体及其祖先的所有信息。

Soul
It continues to hide mysteries that humans and demons don't understand, mysteries but every human has such.
A basic nine-dimensional form, generally speaking, it originates from and returns to a higher dimension beyond the Eightfold Path.
It not only contains the mind and memory, but also contains all the information of the body and its ancestors since ancient times.

Thank you for helping out Jason. It is very appreciated.

(B2W2)
(Shield)

Disclaimer: I am not commenting the legitimacy of the description of Tyranitar.
ik i ain't one to argue but
大きな 山でさえ

ooki is large
yama is mountain.

wouldn't that translate to big mountain?

ik i ain't one to argue but
大きな 山でさえ

ooki is large
yama is mountain.

wouldn't that translate to big mountain?
It would be read as big mountain yeah. Not sure if it can be read as "whole mountain" or not tho.

It would be read as big mountain yeah. Not sure if it can be read as "whole mountain" or not tho.
But then Japanese and Chinese calls hills and mountains 山, while 小山 is referred to as hills and knolls and hillocks while 大山 as hills and mountains.

大きな山 sounds like large hill or mountain (which means large hill) to me.

But then Japanese and Chinese calls hills and mountains 山, while 小山 is referred to as hills and knolls and hillocks while 大山 as hills and mountains.

大きな山 sounds like large hill or mountain (which means large hill) to me.
I mean the context mostly implies a mon who casually terraforms places to an extent where entire maps need to be changed and the official english translation is large mountain. Thus it is probably the most consistent variant. Anyways thanks a lot for your time. I just needed to see what it means in Japanese to see if the translations are accurate or not and they seem to mostly add up.

Need translations for these, it's in Chinese. DMC Peak of Combat stuff.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Last edited:
  忽然天空出現龐大的黑影,莫爾迪基安用強壯的四足撐起身體,好奇想抬頭觀望卻被同伴阻止,牠們壓下莫爾迪基安欲抬高的頭,莫爾迪基安感到不解,瞥見所有同伴都垂首卑微趴下,彷彿畏懼著那道黑影。

5WYpGUX.jpg

Could someone translate the paragraph to the left of Ay elbowing Jugo? It should be quite relevant for the upcoming Bijuu CRT. An unofficial translation of it says "While employing lightning chakra, his movements gain in speed. His already powerful punch becomes even stronger in addition – he is the number one of his village in the matter of combat power." AKA A>Perfect Jinchuriki Killer B.
bump

may i ask for

きたえに きたえた ダゲキが くりだす ひっさつ からてチョップは うみも わるほどの はかいりょく。(漢字) 鍛えに 鍛えた ダゲキが 繰りだす 必殺 空手チョップは 海も 割るほどの 破壊力。

may i ask for

きたえに きたえた ダゲキが くりだす ひっさつ からてチョップは うみも わるほどの はかいりょく。(漢字) 鍛えに 鍛えた ダゲキが 繰りだす 必殺 空手チョップは 海も 割るほどの 破壊力。
You could translate it yourself with DeepL and if you have things that support that statement it should be valid enough btw.

Last edited:
You could translate it yourself with DeepL and if you have things that support that statement it should be valid enough btw.
Look man i came here for people who speak it fluently. I don't care how strong it's gonna be, all i want is to see what it actually means. It's probably incalculable anyways.

DeepL uses "sea" In the first version but the kanji version of the statement has "ocean" So i wanna hear both versions translated here if possible

need translation

星の夢に 入力されている データの中でも
かなりの 強さをほこる 黒き剣の使い手。
クローン化に せいこうした ものの、かいせきは
データの 一部に すぎず、その正体について
いまだ、全ようかいめい には いたっていない。

He's a black sword wielder.
A black sword wielder with considerable strength.
Although it was cloned, the analysis is only a part of the data.
I've been able to clone it, but the results are only part of the data.
This is the first time I've ever seen such a thing.
-DeepL

Translations of these phrases on these panels would be appreciated:

モロを殺せば地球も消滅してしまうということです。それどころか、肥大化したエネルギが爆発すれば銀河ごと吹き飛ぶ可能性も

もうこの宇宙も地球もいらぬ!!!この銀河ごとキサマを消してやる!!!

Thank you

Thank you

Guess the part that interest you is 銀河ごと right?

Since it saysこの銀河ごと in the second scan it would be "this galaxy". Given this, the other instance has no reason to be taken differently.

It also seems that the official translation says something like "the entire galaxy" in most languages, which seem like a good way to translate it to me.

Guess the part that interest you is 銀河ごと right?

Since it saysこの銀河ごと in the second scan it would be "this galaxy". Given this, the other instance has no reason to be taken differently.

It also seems that the official translation says something like "the entire galaxy" in most languages, which seem like a good way to translate it to me.
Well these two panels are like 40 chapters apart, but the thread in which these panels are relevant too are trying to argue "Universe" and "Galaxy" in these 2 instances (with some other scans) are interchangeable. Do you believe there's a basis for in the Japanese text for galaxy and universe to be used interchangeably?

Well these two panels are like 40 chapters apart, but the thread in which these panels are relevant too are trying to argue "Universe" and "Galaxy" in these 2 instances (with some other scans) are interchangeable. Do you believe there's a basis for in the Japanese text for galaxy and universe to be used interchangeably?
No, 銀河 only mean galaxy as far as I know.

The second scan's previous sentence does say smth among the line of "I don't care abt Earth or this universe" but it doesn't translate to AP at all.

Thank you

This discussion between Herms and another Japenese speaker regarding these scenes should help providing translation for your request, especially the concerned part of "galaxy or galaxies"

FB_IMG_1622206170810.jpg

FB_IMG_1622206175399.jpg

FB_IMG_1622206182322.jpg

So basically, Zamasu threatens to wipe out every galaxy of the universe and Moro's explosion was stated to destroy all the galaxies. In short, it would provide context higher than galaxy tier. Hopefully this helps in the CRT discussion!

This discussion between Herms and another Japenese speaker regarding these scenes should help providing translation for your request, especially the concerned part of "galaxy or galaxies"

FB_IMG_1622206170810.jpg

FB_IMG_1622206175399.jpg

FB_IMG_1622206182322.jpg

So basically, Zamasu threatens to wipe out every galaxy of the universe and Moro's explosion was stated to destroy all the galaxies. In short, it would provide context higher than galaxy tier. Hopefully this helps in the CRT discussion!
Thank you so much for this! This will really help the crt.

I think it's kinda ignoring the nuances this guy put though. He said that while he would read it as such, context from others sentences and chapters is important.

If the other Moro statement indicates singular galaxy, then there's no reason to assume the other somehow means every galaxy when nothing changes in the way both are written.
Also, while "goto" means every/each, I wouldn't see someone say "these each galaxy" or "these every galaxies".

Aaand first comment of the last screen seems to be for the singular galaxy translation.

Back