• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

Was Wondering if these Translations I got from a Friend were correct

There is only Wai!
That sweetness is deadly!
All the stars have disappeared! !! !!

[that's what i'm talking about]!
your sweetness [naiveness] is what's taking your life force [kills you]!
the stars, not a single one is left, they vanished !!!

Wai is just an eggman-specific interjection here

Scans for context

image0.jpg

image1.jpg

I want to note that my translator typed out “Hoshi ga” instead of this part
image0.jpg

I have heard these have the same meaning however
New Page Bump

This is a thread for requesting translations from foreign languages from other members of this community.

However, take note that it has to be important for the purpose of figuring out proper statistics ratings, and similar issues relating to our work on improving the quality of this wiki.

Here are some basic rules:
  1. Help with translation requests is voluntary, and not mandatory. As such, other users should not complain if they don't get translations quickly or at all.
  2. If a member is asking for a translation, it shouldn't be more than a relevant paragraph or two, as no one has the time to translate entire chapters or books. If someone submits large text segments, that take up a lot of the thread, the post will be deleted.
  3. This thread could be used to translate any language, as long as there are users who are familiar with them. However, again, help is entirely voluntary, not compulsory.
  4. Only bump previous requests once every 7 days.
  5. A single person should not spam many requests at once.
  6. Strictly stick to relevant topics here. No chatter or talking with each other in a social manner. Saying thank you is fine, of course.
  7. Only ask for help if the information is genuinely important for planned content revisions threads.
If you are willing to help out with translating text segments for evaluation purposes, please write down your username in this list.

Translators should preferably keep in mind to first save their work in a word processor before posting it, as Wikia is very glitchy, and might not submit a post, which would instantly erase all of the work.

Also, take note that repeatedly pestering other members about translations is strictly prohibited, and may lead to blocks being enforced.
Can anyone translate these two scans? I want to make sure the translations i've gotten for them are accurate

Hi could someone translate this?

記録宇宙

時間の概念の在り方が「記録される時間」である世界、もしくは視点のこと。
「記録される」とは、過去・現在・未来の三様が同時に知覚されていることを意味する。
例えば何次元か上の知覚を持つ高次元の存在にとって、三次元世界は巻物に書かれた世界のようなものであるため、巻物の中にいる自分の過去と現在と未来を、いつでも記録として同時に知覚できる。
ムーンセルの中枢は過去と現在と未来が同時に存在し、あらゆる可能性を演算する並行世界シミュレーターであるため、記録宇宙の存在である。

Hi could someone translate this?

記録宇宙

時間の概念の在り方が「記録される時間」である世界、もしくは視点のこと。
「記録される」とは、過去・現在・未来の三様が同時に知覚されていることを意味する。
例えば何次元か上の知覚を持つ高次元の存在にとって、三次元世界は巻物に書かれた世界のようなものであるため、巻物の中にいる自分の過去と現在と未来を、いつでも記録として同時に知覚できる。
ムーンセルの中枢は過去と現在と未来が同時に存在し、あらゆる可能性を演算する並行世界シミュレーターであるため、記録宇宙の存在である。
Universe of Record

A World/Universe where the concept of time is「Record Time」or Perspective.
「Recorded」means Past • Present • Future are simultaneously perceived.
For example, due to the three-dimensional world/universe being like a world written on a scroll for a higher dimensional existence that has above-dimensional perception, it can always simultaneously perceive one’s own past, present, and future inside the scroll as a record.
Mooncell’s Core simultaneously exist in the past, present, and future, it is the existence of Universe of Record because of it being a parallel world simulator that can calculate all possibilities.

———

Donezo! I translated it in my own style so there might be mistakes here if any translators better than me can help if I’m wrong….. Either way, I’m still a bit confident about the translation.

@Maruishimaryishi can you translate this passage please?

並行世界が無限にある世界。
そんな無数の世界が、突如悪の組織「トジテンド」の魔の手に堕ちてしまう。

唯一残ったのは、主人公〝五色田介人〟の生きる世界。

介人の住む世界と、「トジテンド」が君臨する世界「キカイトピア」が、何故か混ざり合ってしまったのだった。

しかし「キカイトピア」の住人キカイノイドたちと、介人ら人間たちはすぐに打ち解け、共に生きるようになっていた。そこに再び「トジテンド」の魔の手が迫る。

壊される平和な時間。キカイと人間の穏やかな暮らしを守るため、戦うことを決意した介人。彼が見つけた最初の仲間は、赤くてイケてるオジサンのキカイノイド〝ジュラン〟だった…!!

Can anyone translate these two scans? I want to make sure the translations i've gotten for them are accurate
First Image:
Infinite Space between Light and Darkness where the unknown breathes.

Second Image:
Endless Darkness and Galaxy Illumination
Ten Thousand Light Years… Hundred Million Light Years…
Not even a single light reach it.
Beyond the stars
There were unknown aliens
The unimaginable monster
Is breathing countless

———

Donezo!

@Maruishimaryishi can you translate this passage please?

並行世界が無限にある世界。
そんな無数の世界が、突如悪の組織「トジテンド」の魔の手に堕ちてしまう。

唯一残ったのは、主人公〝五色田介人〟の生きる世界。

介人の住む世界と、「トジテンド」が君臨する世界「キカイトピア」が、何故か混ざり合ってしまったのだった。

しかし「キカイトピア」の住人キカイノイドたちと、介人ら人間たちはすぐに打ち解け、共に生きるようになっていた。そこに再び「トジテンド」の魔の手が迫る。

壊される平和な時間。キカイと人間の穏やかな暮らしを守るため、戦うことを決意した介人。彼が見つけた最初の仲間は、赤くてイケてるオジサンのキカイノイド〝ジュラン〟だった…!!
A World(s)/Universe(s) where parallel worlds/universes are infinite.
The countless worlds/universes were fallen by a sudden evil organization 「Tojitendo」Devil Hand.

The only one that survived, is another world/universe where the protagonist 〝Kaito Goshikida〟lives.

Kaito’s world and「Kikaitopia」;a world 「Tojitendo」reign, fused/combined/mixed/etc. for some reasons.

But the「Kikaitopia」dwellers; Kikainoids, and Kaito who are with humans immediately unraveled, and started to live together. And then,「Tojitendo」Devil Hand approaches again.

Our broken, our destroyed peaceful time. Kaito, who determined to fight to protect the peaceful lives between machines and humans. The first ally he found, was a old cool red Kikainoid “Juran…” ! !

———

Donezo!

Can this be translated? Only the last part where Goku talks about time is important
Goku: Well, Super Saiyan 3 which I transformed into a long time ago……… is an ability that I shouldn’t use in that world. There’s a thing called time. The energy in this world is too big that I’m getting worn out instantly.

———

Donezo!

Is it possible to translate this, assuming it's not that much of a hassle?
一方、宇宙の彼方では39年ぶりに目覚めた破壊神ビルスが、予知夢で見た自分のライバルになり得るであろう何者かの名前を思い出すべく奮闘していた。果たしてその者の名前は!?

Universe of Record

A World/Universe where the concept of time is「Record Time」or Perspective.
「Recorded」means Past • Present • Future are simultaneously perceived.
For example, due to the three-dimensional world/universe being like a world written on a scroll for a higher dimensional existence that has above-dimensional perception, it can always simultaneously perceive one’s own past, present, and future inside the scroll as a record.
Mooncell’s Core simultaneously exist in the past, present, and future, it is the existence of Universe of Record because of it being a parallel world simulator that can calculate all possibilities.

———

Donezo! I translated it in my own style so there might be mistakes here if any translators better than me can help if I’m wrong….. Either way, I’m still a bit confident about the translation.
Ty

A World(s)/Universe(s) where parallel worlds/universes are infinite.
The countless worlds/universes were fallen by a sudden evil organization 「Tojitendo」Devil Hand.

The only one that survived, is another world/universe where the protagonist 〝Kaito Goshikida〟lives.

Kaito’s world and「Kikaitopia」;a world 「Tojitendo」reign, fused/combined/mixed/etc. for some reasons.

But the「Kikaitopia」dwellers; Kikainoids, and Kaito who are with humans immediately unraveled, and started to live together. And then,「Tojitendo」Devil Hand approaches again.

Our broken, our destroyed peaceful time. Kaito, who determined to fight to protect the peaceful lives between machines and humans. The first ally he found, was a old cool red Kikainoid “Juran…” ! !

———

Donezo!
@Jamesthetaker

This is a thread for requesting translations from foreign languages from other members of this community.

However, take note that it has to be important for the purpose of figuring out proper statistics ratings, and similar issues relating to our work on improving the quality of this wiki.

Here are some basic rules:
  1. Help with translation requests is voluntary, and not mandatory. As such, other users should not complain if they don't get translations quickly or at all.
  2. If a member is asking for a translation, it shouldn't be more than a relevant paragraph or two, as no one has the time to translate entire chapters or books. If someone submits large text segments, that take up a lot of the thread, the post will be deleted.
  3. This thread could be used to translate any language, as long as there are users who are familiar with them. However, again, help is entirely voluntary, not compulsory.
  4. Only bump previous requests once every 7 days.
  5. A single person should not spam many requests at once.
  6. Strictly stick to relevant topics here. No chatter or talking with each other in a social manner. Saying thank you is fine, of course.
  7. Only ask for help if the information is genuinely important for planned content revisions threads.
  8. It should be noted that if the official translation exists, generally it is prioritized over fan translations. Refrain from making requests for things that are already officially translated.
Just a reminder about our current rules, so Maruishimaryishi is not worked to exhaustion and completely quitting, like Qliphoth_Bacikal was.

I hope this isnt too much

「……そんなことは……ありえないよ、アノス」

乱竄神鎌が虚空を斬る。

「僕と君は、こんなにもよく似ている」

静寂の刃が、無秩序に、何度も何度も、その場を斬り裂く。

Hi! Could anyone translate this? It's suspected that there's something that gives a new ability for a profile in there.

Could someone translate this? (Chinese)

無所不在,這就是伊塔庫亞。
  祂的存在跨過界度,不,或許更正確來說,祂就是界度本身,祂能穿越人類認知的過去、現在和未來,甚至能橫跨因不同選擇而誕生的世界,祂等同於人類經常提及的「命運」。
  伊塔庫亞以旁觀者存在,像空氣、像光芒,像石子理所當然地存在不同時空、不同空間。祂斂眸垂耳觀看和傾聽,不接受不拒絕,只是徐徐目擊這些因和果的發生。

轟——!
  一聲前所未有的巨響伴隨足以粉碎安寧的震動出現,驚醒伊塔庫亞,祂睜開半闔的雙眸,見到無數的世界正被一道力量捏緊,強行融合在一起。

Could someone translate this? (Chinese)

無所不在,這就是伊塔庫亞。
  祂的存在跨過界度,不,或許更正確來說,祂就是界度本身,祂能穿越人類認知的過去、現在和未來,甚至能橫跨因不同選擇而誕生的世界,祂等同於人類經常提及的「命運」。
  伊塔庫亞以旁觀者存在,像空氣、像光芒,像石子理所當然地存在不同時空、不同空間。祂斂眸垂耳觀看和傾聽,不接受不拒絕,只是徐徐目擊這些因和果的發生。

轟——!
  一聲前所未有的巨響伴隨足以粉碎安寧的震動出現,驚醒伊塔庫亞,祂睜開半闔的雙眸,見到無數的世界正被一道力量捏緊,強行融合在一起。
It is everywhere, this is Ithaqua.
Its existence is beyong the realm. No, perhaps to be more precise, It IS the realm itself. It can traverse the past, present, and future recognised by mankind, and even traverse the world born by different choices. It is equivalent to "destiny" as often mentioned by human beings.
Ithaqua exists as a bystander, It appears in different time, in different space, like air, like light, and like a stone. It kept Its eyes down to watch and listen, not accepting or rejecting, but slowly witnessing the occurrence of these causes and effects.
Boom-!
An unprecedented loud noise appeared, accompanied by a shock capable of shattering peace, which awakened Ithaqua. It opened Its half-closed eyes and saw that countless worlds were being pinched and forcibly merged together by a force.

WIP
(... is this coming from a game? why is it in simplified Chinese and not in English or Japanese?)

道羅斯創造神魔世界後,帶領祂的追隨者降落大地,道羅斯的力量在世界瀰漫,孕育出無數低等的生命,莫爾迪基安與牠的同伴們便是在這時候誕生。
  忽然天空出現龐大的黑影,莫爾迪基安用強壯的四足撐起身體,好奇想抬頭觀望卻被同伴阻止,牠們壓下莫爾迪基安欲抬高的頭,莫爾迪基安感到不解,瞥見所有同伴都垂首卑微趴下,彷彿畏懼著那道黑影。
  『那究竟是甚麼?我好想知道。』可是莫爾迪基安和其他同伴不同,無法壓下好奇心。
  牠掙開同伴的束縛,朝黑影降落的地方跑去,牠疾奔如野豹,那拼命的姿態像追逐著虛幻的夢想般。牠穿越森林,光滑的皮膚被樹葉劃傷、滲出血來但牠沒理會,繼續跑往那個目的地。
  終於牠來到樹林中一處平坦的草地,光芒投射在那黑影身上,莫爾迪基安昂首仰視那對牠而言過於偉大的存在——創造的道羅斯。
  『呀……多神聖的存在,這是卑微的我不該直視……』
  道羅斯的存在超過牠能夠理解的程度,滿載的訊息擠破牠身體、意識和靈魂。
  莫爾迪基安的雙眸、雙耳、鼻孔不住冒出鮮血,皮膚在腐朽融化,疼痛直滲入牠的靈魂,但牠還是不能放棄仰視道羅斯。
  牠無法理解道羅斯是個怎樣的存在,卑微而無知的牠內心對道羅斯產生龐然的恐懼,那是對未知的恐懼,可是同時湧現一個強烈的慾望。
  『我想凝望你,想理解你……』
  道羅斯在莫爾迪基安快被毀滅前拍翼離去,身心受到莫大損傷的莫爾迪基安無法支撐下去,頹然往後倒下,然後牠發現已經記不起道羅斯的模樣。因為假如牠不忘記,牠的腦袋便會融化,為了保命,肉體違背意志刪除了記憶,只殘留模糊的輪廓。
  『不,還給我、把最渴求、最重要的東西還給我!』
  莫爾迪基安因觀察道羅斯而弄瞎的雙眼溢出炙燙的淚水,牠激動地用露出肌肉的雙手握成拳拍打地面,直至倦極入睡。
  當牠再睜開雙眸時,便發現自己來到一個廣袤的空間。空間每個角落浮現出無數的眼球,眼球倒映著不同的畫面。莫爾迪基安審視自己,發現本來破爛的身體變回完好無缺。
  那一刻莫爾迪基安知道自己身處的地方不是現實,而是超越界度的空間——被稱為格赫羅斯的夢界度。
  忽然牠被某眼球映照的影像吸引,牠踩著優雅的步伐走過去,發現上面那影像就是牠追求的存在——道羅斯。(Chinese)
vbw blog moment

If a member is asking for a translation, it shouldn't be more than a relevant paragraph or two, as no one has the time to translate entire chapters or books. If someone submits large text segments, that take up a lot of the thread, the post will be deleted.
Just gonna repost this rule because it’s relevant lol

Back