• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Smash Ultimate tier list

At the beginning of Ultimate I maimed Young Link, but then I stopped playing Ultimate and started playing Dragon Ball FighterZ again and stopped going to Smash tournaments. Now I'm a Banjo main and I usually go 4-2 in most tournaments I go to.

I wanted to go to tournaments but I only have a bad offbrand controller (actually an adapter to play with ps3 controllers) and I don't know of any tournaments in my country

It is finally done!!! (most powerful version, Archie Sonic, that kinda stuff).

Here. It. Is!!!

Current List (1)
Correct any mistakes

Hello everybody. Is where a conformation that picachu's lightning is as fast as a real one?

The Belmonts scale way above demons who are slightly faster than light, Bowser is roughly 820 trillion times faster than light, and Joker I'm unsure of.

Which version of Eight does Smash use? he could be lower depending if it's early mid or even endgame Eight

SuperKamiNappa said:
I'm not using Final Smashes. Otherwise I would also have stellar Pirahna Plant.
Wait why? Do Shines count as Power Stars or otherwise have the sme kind of power?

Edit: Just now seen it. Guess i'll have to make another update!!!

Well I mean she could be 3-A if you consider she touched the Triforce along with Link in ALBW's ending OK LET'S GO

Wouldnt game Captain Falcon (the falcon used in smash, Douglas J. Falcon, not Andy Summer (anime)) be 3-C with his championship belt? As it can allegedly vaporize a galaxy.

All we need now is Shadow in smash and then I'm pretty sure he can take out all characters simultaneously with Chaos Rift. PS: is Ness omnipresent through time or only space?

Greenshifter said:
All we need now is Shadow in smash and then I'm pretty sure he can take out all characters simultaneously with Chaos Rift. PS: is Ness omnipresent through time or only space?
He's present throughout Time and Space

Pulinno said:
It is finally done!!! (most powerful version, Archie Sonic, that kinda stuff).

Here. It. Is!!!

How are Isabelle and Villager superhuman? They use common furniture / other items to hurt people and thats kind of like fly bites to most people in Smash

Chariot190 said:
Wouldnt game Captain Falcon be 3-C with his championship belt? As it can allegedly vaporize a galaxy.
wait, what? I never played the game, so can anyone elaborate?

Genericstickman said:
The fused champions belt was stated to grant the wielder of it enough power to reduce a galaxy to ashes in an instant, CP has the belt
Apparently that was a lie statement I guess. Which upon watching the cutscene where that lie is said, I dont think it's actually saying it cant (plus Deathbrne should be a reliable source of information).

Back