• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Calculations Discussion Thread

Oh wait nvm, i thought it was the warrior returns but wasn't sure since you only sent the explosion pics rather than the crater at first

Can someone give me a hand with this?

Find the volume of the Iron Maiden by sectioning it off into 3 pieces like this. For the top portion use the volume formula for a sphere, for the middle portion use the volume formula of an ellipsoid, and for the bottom portion use the volume formula of a cube.

Once you do that, add the volumes up (in cm^3) together, and then divide the final volume 0.8 (hollowness).

After you get the correct volume, multiply that by 20 (fragmentation value of iron) and that is the answer in Joules.

Can someone help me find the diameter/circumference?

Basically it is said that the distance of the snow-capped mountains (peninsula) is 256,000,000 meters north and south

How should I calculate the attack of piercing a gas giant Planet? I have calculated that the core was drilled from one side to the other? or something else?

It was a projectile that moved faster than light

How should I calculate the attack of piercing a gas giant Planet? I have calculated that the core was drilled from one side to the other? or something else?

It was a projectile that moved faster than light
Assuming there's visuals to go off of, you could calc the KE of the debris. It's true the projectile that pierced the planet moved at lightspeed, but that doesn't mean the debris it forced out of the way also moved at that speed. At least, I think that'd be a fine assumption to make...

Assuming there's visuals to go off of, you could calc the KE of the debris. It's true the projectile that pierced the planet moved at lightspeed, but that doesn't mean the debris it forced out of the way also moved at that speed. At least, I think that'd be a fine assumption to make...
Although it didn't actually see the debris or anything like saitama's sneeze

Hmmmmm, yeah, I'll try it out and show it to you.

Hopefully it gets higher than the old calc.

So uhhhhh, having a bit of trouble finding the mass of the whale for GPE. How should I do it?

Okay that's what I WAS doing-

But like the values be coming out really small and shit? In meters. Logically, they shouldn't be this small, so I feel like I'm doing something wrong.

Back