• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Odin vs Dragon Ball

Round 1:Odin vs Dragon Ball Super all at once

Round 2:Odin w/Abolition Armor vs All Dragon Ball verses at once (DBS,DBZ,DB,DBGT)

Odin Borson
DBSC5FRONT

Round 1 I would give to DBS. Goku & Vegeta are basically equal to him in strength there, and the Gods are even higher. All of them at once seems like enough to do him in.

Round 2 is a toughie. We don't know how strong the Gods are yet, though they are likely Universe Level. It's pretty close but I might still give it to DBS.

Doesn't Odin have incredible hax? From what I remember, his time manipulation will give him a significant advantage here.

Archon Hero said:
Doesn't Odin have incredible hax? From what I remember, his time manipulation will give him a significant advantage here.
if he can reverse time- yes

if he can only go back- no, in that case he wud end up in another timeline

If this guy is strong enough to go against Super what is the point of adding dragon ball ? XD anyway odin loses both rounds.

Hyperception said:
  • Odin has reality warping, isn't it impossible to injure a reality warper, unless you have reality warping?
  • Odin has at least Universe Level durability
  • Odin has a massive speed advantage
  • Odin has time-stopping, time-reversal, & time-travel
  • Odin's Mind Hax was able to effect Galactus
  • Odin could literally blink, and remove Goku & Co from existence, because Goku & Co have zero resistance to reality warping

UncleSpaceman said:
Hyperception said:
  • Odin has reality warping, isn't it impossible to injure a reality warper, unless you have reality warping?
  • Odin could literally blink, and remove Goku & Co from existence, because Goku & Co have zero resistance to reality warping
No

With the abolition armor

Yes

Whis and Vados have time hax too

Doesn't goku have a resistance to mind hax?

And?

His RW doesn't work like that

UncleSpaceman said:
Hyperception said:
Odin's mind hax was barely able to do a thing to Galactus, not to mention I believe Big G wasn't at his best during that fight while Odin was giving his all and still barely was able to hold him back. It's debatable whether Odin has a speed advantage at all, not to mention the hax he's not likely to use in this fight immediatly. Beerus and Champa were going to destroy the universe over a food argument in the past.

Micah007123 said:
Odin's mind hax was barely able to do a thing to Galactus, not to mention I believe Big G wasn't at his best during that fight while Odin was giving his all and still barely was able to hold him back. It's debatable whether Odin has a speed advantage at all, not to mention the hax he's not likely to use in this fight immediatly. Beerus and Champa were going to destroy the universe over a food argument in the past.
Odin does have a speed advantage

He fought Forsung across the universe in a matter of minutes

I'm fairly certain Odin can forward and reverse time as much as he see's fit. Whis can only reverse time 3 minutes back. Also Odin can stop time.

Hyperception said:
Micah007123 said:
Odin does have a speed advantage
He fought Forsung across the universe in a matter of minutes
That's impressive, but I believe Champa has replicated a similar feat. He and Vados were at the far end of the Universe being spied on by the Kais and made their way to the Kai Planet in seconds. If we say Vados was the one who performed the speed feat we still know the Gods of Destruction have similar speed.

Odi

Reality Warping

Telepathy feats

Time Manipulation

I love DB more than Marvel but peopel shouldn't give DB characters resistance to hax which they have not shown. Babidi is a low tier telepath in marvel, resisting him is no big deal.

We're missing come context. Odin did not stalemate Galactus for a while. Odin latter admitted "he didnt have the strength to keep "braining" that monster". Galactus toyed with him through that entire fight and when Odin resorted to a physical fight, Galactus simply shrugged off his best attacks and let him wear himself down.

Have we taken into account the fact that Beerus can replicate himself? Or the fact that Universal Destruction to the Gods of Destruction is being portrayed as something that could possibly be casual?

Faisal Shourov said:
I love DB more than Marvel but peopel shouldn't give DB characters resistance to hax which they have not show. Babidi is a low tier telepath in marvel, resisting him is no big deal.
A low tier telepath in Marvel could be high tier in another verse

UncleSpaceman said:
Odi
Reality Warping

Telepathy feats

Time Manipulation

1- level of RW is only at that of galaxies

2- dbz has shown resistance to telepathy, but we dont know the exact extent

3- idk about the time thing, odin is probably at an advantage here then

The Living Tribunal1

• 1- Reality Warping bypasses conventional durability. He was able to warp the fabric of many multiple galaxies
  • 2- Any telepath from the Dragon Ball franchise would be low tier in Marvel
  • 3- Yup, Odin could freeze time, then BFR them all, or reality warp them into nothingness

1- well, whis can send him into an unescapable dimension

2- we dont know exact level of telepathy resistance in dbz, but relatively low tiers (compared to now) can resist the mind control of being that can make heads explode

The Living Tribunal1 said:
1- well, whis can send him into an unescapable dimension
2- we dont know exact level of telepathy resistance in dbz, but relatively low tiers (compared to now) can resist the mind control of being that can make heads explode

1- Odin could blitz him

2- Still not enough to resist Odin

UncleSpaceman said:
1- Odin would simply reverse time, then reality warp or mind f**k Whis.
2- DBZ has no telepaths on the level of infinity, or well fed Galactus
2. The Infinity one is good, but it took everything he had to simply pause Galactus. Big G toyed with him through the entire fight and Odin admitted he was barely able to give him pause using all he had.

I would go with DBS for both rounds cause Odin can't solo on his own

I would just like to add to my decision earlier that gauntlet style 1 on 1 Odin wins, but because it's all at once I think he loses.

TISSG7Regrave said:
I would go with DBS for both rounds cause Odin can't solo on his ow
Yes, Odin can solo on his own...

Reality Warping

Telepathy feats

Time Manipulation

Also

• Odin is massively enormously faster than anyone in the Dragon Ball franchise
  • Odin could stop time, then reality warp Goku & Co into nothingness

When did Odin show the ability to reverse time?

Also, given that Surtur is Odin's equal in terms of power, mostly only has brute force at his disposal, and Odin has not been able to simply wish him out of existence, his fancier abilities do not seem to work particularly well on beings on his own level.

Whis and Vados seem to outclass him in terms of raw power, so I don't know if he can handle them through hax.

Back