• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Odin vs Dragon Ball

Antvasima said:
Also, given that Surtur is Odin's equal in terms of power, mostly only has brute force at his disposal, and Odin has not been able to simply wish him out of existence, his fancier abilities do not seem to work particularly well on beings on his own level.
Whis and Vados seem to outclass him in terms of raw power, so I don't know if he can handle them through hax.
Surtur has reality warping though, unlike anyone from the Dragon Ball franchise

Is his reality warping so sufficient that he can wrap the DB characters out of existence or time travel back cause if he can't then DB wins if he can do one of those scenarios then he most likely solos i think

Surtur has reality warping though, unlike anyone from the Dragon Ball franchise

Wasn't it agreed that Odin would win against Goku since Odin has a win against him on his profile.

I think Odin can beat anyone in current DBS 1vs1 due to hax and speed but not seeing him take on the entire verse however.

Back