• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OC Tiering

Does anyone with OCs (specifically ones that fight) ever think what tiers they'd fit into on this wiki? Cuz I do. So let's talk about it cuz why not school is cancelled for me so I got free time.

Ooh that looks cool! If I can finish all the profiles for my OCs, I just might add them to that wiki. I'll have to draw all of them out tho lol.

You don't have to do that I mean tons of files don't even have pics. So all you gotta do is give us some info, personality and stats for your character. The tiering follows the exact same rules as here.

Yeah but I feel like I should draw pics. It makes visualization easier and it gives me an excuse to actually draw lmao. But yeah your verse is much more powerful than mine. Mine caps off at about 5-A (which then might be generous since it's through a certain world-ending dance and not a physical attack.)

Back