• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hey guys I made an Observation blog right here

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:MYHERO/Observation

Barebones right now, but I want to decide how we should go about this. To begin with, we need to determine the powers, but not only that we need to also think about how to present this as well. Should there be like a level system? A weakness category? Stuff like that. Input would be very useful.

Well it has its own uses outside of the typical possible used of Subjective Reality such as Conceptual Manipulation. Plus it's a large functioning part of the series as many characters such as Lucifer and YHVH are products of it and get some of their abilties from the power itself. So a page would help

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
We don't need a power page for this. It's just Subjective Reality and honestly I don't like verses having individual powers.
It's much more then just subjective reality, and I think having an individual page will help things make it more organized and that is what SMT needs rn, because the current profiles are really messy.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I know it's law Manip too but
I just dislike verse specific powers

I think Reppuzan does too
No it's not just those two. It's a calvacade of abilities that warrants this to begin with. And it doesn't matter to me if some of you guys dislike this. If this is allowed, then I will use it to how I see fit. Go make a whole site wide thread talking about your issues with this if you're so hard pressed against the idea.

And tbh I don't even care if this becomes an actual page or not. I'm doing this so I can have all my SMT info in a organized matter, having it make the profiles more cleaner and organized is just the icing on the cake here.

Yvel Atsly said:
Well it has its own uses outside of the typical possible used of Subjective Reality such as Conceptual Manipulation. Plus it's a large functioning part of the series as many characters such as Lucifer and YHVH are products of it and get some of their abilties from the power itself. So a page would help
^^

I agree on this point.

Morgana, Aigis, Diet Demifiend, Giorno Giovanna, Akihiko, Futaba, and the rest of the IVA cast respectively.

YHVH's goodies were rendered useless after the IVA cast took a big fat shit on him.

I guess it's down to what you mean by top tier. When you said top tier I immediately when to SMT IVA because their observation works on a high 1-C level.

Not really. Only High 1-C tier characters have High 1-C Observation cause they have HIgh 1-C AP. Simple as that

I mean there one possible pair outside of IV Apocalypse that have that but those characters would require a whole revision thread or something before they can be sufficently acknowleged on that scale(Ask me on my wall if you're curious) . But that's it. Everyone elses Obvseration just scales to their AP

Yvel Atsly said:
I mean there one possible pair outside of IV Apocalypse that have that but those characters would require a whole revision thread or something before they can be sufficently acknowleged on that scale(Ask me on my wall if you're curious) . But that's it. Everyone elses Obvseration just scales to their AP
Observation doesn't only scale to AP, especially when used in groups. In DeSu, the Shomonkai's worship of Belberith was enough to give him a noticeable boost in power. Most of those guys are regular humans , but with a portion of the population of Tokyo they could make at least a small difference on a 2-A scale.

Well yes it's true. Humanity as a whole or in extremely large groups can affect lots of demons, even YHVH himself. It's just that a protag is worth like millions of humans normally

Back