• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
New episode’s out

That episode was posted when I was getting ready to sleep, and I watched it before doing so. It's a good thing that none of the characters are at risk of dying permanently, or else this episode would've been a lot more intense for me, and I wouldn't have been prepared for it, being a zombification outbreak that was narrowly solved. Anyway, with Two's elimination area being revealed, Teardrop's bittersweet elimination, and more shown of what happened in the EXIT, it's clear that the overall plot has advanced. I'm enjoying how the story of TPOT has been going. I'm also glad that the duo of Golf Ball and Tennis Ball has made it this far into the competition. I was hoping that Puffball and Coiny would get further into the competition, but it's expected that my hopes don't always get fulfilled, and Coiny is still in BFDIA anyway.
This episode was amazing lol
Yes! 🌟

Gladly, I'm announcing that yesterday, I finished the video that I was working on about Bottle speaking faster than a gamma ray burst. A preview video will be available tomorrow. The full video will be released after TPOT 9 gets released so I can increase the potential of people finding it. I plan on linking the videos in this thread, since they're relevant to the topic.
Below is the preview video to the full upcoming one. It's a split-screen view of the gamma ray burst when it refracted off of Rocky's vomit in three directions and caused the extinction of the Funny Plants. My aim was to set the timings of the clips so that Bottle announces that the Funny Plants became extinct immediately after that happened.

As I have previously announced, now that TPOT 9 has released, my video about about Bottle speaking faster than a gamma ray burst has been posted. I hope that you enjoy the content, the clickbait thumbnail, and the ribs about battleboarding and theory videos.

how's this looking?
It's not bad, but make sure to spiffy it up so it can be on par with the other profiles. Also, don't forget the potential tier Low 2-C environmental destruction capabilities with budget cuts. Copy and paste what's in the following quotation into the Attack Potency section: "potentially up to Universe level+ Environmental Destruction via Budget Cuts (Although Flower Speaker Box has never demonstrated budget cuts like the Announcer has, Flower Speaker Box should have the potential to, being a BFDI host, similar to how Four and X have the potential to<ref name=BFB28BFBBFB919>BFB 28: B.F.B. = Back From Beginning (9:19)</ref>)"
oh uhmn- sorry for the triple post but Purple Face as the "co-co host" wouldn't have access to the budget right? he isn't exactly a host or even treated as such throughout the series

and he's never shown any of the capabilities of a BFDI Host
It seems that Purple Face didn't have the authority compared to Four and X, so I wouldn't regard him as having access to the budget if I were making a VS Battles Wiki profile of him.

I mean, Purple Face had control of the budget on episode 29, otherwise the show had no way to ve saved
Purple Face had a plan to try getting money to prevent the show from being canceled. Money can revert budget cuts, and this is how Flower was able to make a laptop turn reality back to normal despite not being a host. Purple Face didn't seem to truly have control over the budget, and he instead was being the leader of taking action to prevent the Announcer's budget cuts from making BFB officially cancelled.

Purple Face had a plan to try getting money to prevent the show from being canceled. Money can revert budget cuts, and this is how Flower was able to make a laptop turn reality back to normal despite not being a host. Purple Face didn't seem to truly have control over the budget, and he instead was being the leader of taking action to prevent the Announcer's budget cuts from making BFB officially cancelled.
I mean, he would still need to have acess to the budget to be able to insert the money flower got into It, otherwise the budget they had wouldn't have increased, PF was also able to lose budget as seen when somehow they ended up losing money when someone donated a negative amount

I mean, he would still need to have acess to the budget to be able to insert the money flower got into It, otherwise the budget they had wouldn't have increased, PF was also able to lose budget as seen when somehow they ended up losing money when someone donated a negative amount
While it's true that Purple Face and Flower had some interaction with the budget, I don't think it was great enough for Purple Face to fully scale to the Announcer and be capable of selling something from the plot immediately. The climax of BFB 29 clearly demonstrated that Purple Face wasn't in full control, since his plan mostly failed. Purple Face more so was capable of using the laptop for reality warping via influencing the budget, but he can't do it freely with a mere thought like the Announcer can. The laptop most likely belongs to the Announcer anyway, and Purple Face probably took it from him off-screen while the Announcer was digging in search of the prizes. You could consider Purple Face as having the potential to end the show if he has the laptop as optional equipment though.

While it's true that Purple Face and Flower had some interaction with the budget, I don't think it was great enough for Purple Face to fully scale to the Announcer and be capable of selling something from the plot immediately. The climax of BFB 29 clearly demonstrated that Purple Face wasn't in full control, since his plan mostly failed. Purple Face more so was capable of using the laptop for reality warping via influencing the budget, but he can't do it freely with a mere thought like the Announcer can. The laptop most likely belongs to the Announcer anyway, and Purple Face probably took it from him off-screen while the Announcer was digging in search of the prizes. You could consider Purple Face as having the potential to end the show if he has the laptop as optional equipment though.
Fair enough for me

i've been made aware that theres now a page for "space survival", given that like 80% of the object show characters survive in space we should probably change the current resistances and stuff
That became a thing now? To be fair, all of these abilities from that are already listed on the profiles, so I'm sure they'll still be fine.

So we know BFDI is at least a 2-C cosmology since the hell they were sent to after death was stated to be an alternate universe in the episode's description. It should scale to every budget cut user since Announcer stated that he would end BFDI forever, as in the entirety of it.

Last edited:
Also fries can resist whatever hell was doing that made them all have their voices changed and talk on that complicated way, the others also percived fry talking "strange" so It also affected their perception in some way

Also, Coiny, Book and Gelatin didn't go to hell for some reason, what their deaths had diferent from the rest is the fact they didn't died on the stage

Or it could just be that they were there but we never saw these forms on screen.
Fair enough, trough I woukd doubty considering everyone else was there exept everyone that matched what I said, trough It don't mean much

Also, this give us a look on how they would look in real life and a confirmation of their sizes (take Pencil and let's say her face end where a averge human head would, tada! Confirmation pencil is bigger then a regular human)

20240201-204641.jpg

I now have a gaming computer now

Did anybody knew that villains wiki decided that anythig that is a object show and not a BFDI media will be considered fanfic and every profile from a non bfdi object show was removed? :)

Did anybody knew that villains wiki decided that anythig that is a object show and not a BFDI media will be considered fanfic and every profile from a non bfdi object show was removed? :)
At least those that steal characters or utilize copyrighted characters as major characters are deemed crossing the line. But if they tell an original story with original characters (And copyrighted character appearances only being minor cameos), they should be fine to be their own thing.

At least those that steal characters or utilize copyrighted characters as major characters are deemed crossing the line. But if they tell an original story with original characters (And copyrighted character appearances only being minor cameos), they should be fine to be their own thing.
Nah, II, ONE, etc will be considered fanfic

Oh yeah, speaking of ONE, how’s progress on it to whoever is working on them?

Back