• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
then he could actually damage him if it is truely constant, if he does it IC and if it is equal to his AP
anyways I am neutral on the outcome right now
Yeah, that's how he fights in this key (even more in this case where there will be 6+ targets attacking him), as for the AP it scales above his body's AP and is equal to his AP amps

Yeah, that's how he fights in this key (even more in this case where there will be 6+ targets attacking him), as for the AP it scales above his body's AP and is equal to his AP amps
You keep ignoring genjutsu and izangi then kamui bfr no matter how much arguments you put up it’s the same outcome
  • Obito used genjutsu on Kurama immediately in order to control him. You could use this to argue he'd use genjutsu on stronger opponents in character.
  • He used genjutsu on Yagura to control him completely for years.
  • He used genjutsu on Danzo's guards immediately after he BFR'd them into kamui in order to incapacitate them.
  • He used genjutsu on Kakashi a couple of times throughout their battle. Kakashi was unaffected, but that has no bearing on Obito's willingness to use it in character.
  • He wanted to genjutsu Konan, but she was pretty much flying in paper mode the whole time and bombarding him with bombs. Once he got into range, he stabbed her and used genjutsu on her.
  • @Wrath_Of_Itachi can better explain the context for the Itachi novel stuff.
And that's about it. Make of this what you will.

Genjutsu plus kamui is gg obito fra

Nobody's ignoring you. You just keep repeating the same arguments as if that'll give you the edge somehow. You refuse to provide scans for your claims, make egregious exaggerations and even when called out on them you double down.

Ning oneshots people who oneshot 6-C+ characters. The Bijuu are pretty much a non-factor here when his Rainwater Domain makes quick work of them while trapping Obito the way Konan trapped him.

Most attacks that can harm him aren't an issue considering his danger sense, regeneration and agility.

Anyway, what's the votes now?

He used genjutsu on Konan so she could reveal the location of Nagato's body...

Her ocean bomb jutsu went for 10 minutes and he couldn't switch of fast enough between the paper bombs which means that his transition of not that fast or that it took some time till he can Kamui again as he had to sacrifice one eye between the first 5 minutes Kamui to the second 5 minutes Kamui.

He used genjutus on Kurama...cause you know its a tailed beast and he wanted to destroy the leaf/take him....so of course, he would control it to not leave...otherwise it wouldn't have listened to his orders.

He did that to Yagura cause he hates them (the mist village) for going after Rin and sealing Three Tails within her to act as a kamikaze....why do you think he made Yagura kill all the bloodline users in their village...

He used on Danzo's bodyguards to not have them interfere with Sasuke's fight.

While for Kakashi... I don't remember him trying to genjutus but maybe I just forget. Can you post the scans for this one?

Obito is not someone who bases his fighting style on Genjutsu or even uses it in fights that much...just in specific situations... the same for Sasuke/Madara and only Itachi will try it first hand and even more in fights.

The Rainwater domain will destroy him if Ning will use it for how long its stamina last.

Her ocean bomb jutsu went for 10 minutes and he couldn't switch of fast enough between the paper bombs which means that his transition of not that fast or that it took some time till he can Kamui again as he had to sacrifice one eye between the first 5 minutes Kamui to the second 5 minutes Kamui.

He used genjutus on Kurama...cause you know its a tailed beast and he wanted to destroy the leaf/take him....so of course, he would control it to not leave...otherwise it wouldn't have listened to his orders.

He did that to Yagura cause he hates them (the mist village) for going after Rin and sealing Three Tails within her to act as a kamikaze....why do you think he made Yagura kill all the bloodline users in their village...

While for Kakashi... I don't remember him trying to genjutus but maybe I just forget. Can you post the scans for this one?

Obito is not someone who bases his fighting style on Genjutsu or even uses it in fights that much...just in specific situations... the same for Sasuke/Madara and only Itachi will try it first hand and even more in fights.

The Rainwater domain will destroy him if Ning will use it for how long its stamina last.
Uchiha and a lot of Naruto supporters agree that obito will use genjutsu when necessary then he will bfr JI

So you are all just going to ignore izangi and genjutsu when we see obito use it many times but no you just want to head canon it just so JI can win? I don’t really care since it’s a debate about fictional characters and I will be leaving the wiki after the nnt upgrades anyway

So you are all just going to ignore izangi and genjutsu when we see obito use it many times but no you just want to head canon it just so JI can win? I don’t really care since it’s a debate about fictional characters and I will be leaving the wiki after the nnt upgrades anyway
Addressing this for the last time but; Just because what you want regarding the abilities isn't accepted doesn't mean it hasn't been addressed. It has. Many times.

@Nelliels Add Zaratthustra to Ning.

We have addressed Izanagi and Genjutsu numerous times.

No you need to provide the scans of Obito genjustuing people in combat. You offered up him doing it to Konan for intel on where Nagato was kept. Not a combat scenario. You claimed he did it to Anko, never showed. You said he did it to Kabuto, never showed.

I gave times when he had the easiest moments to do it and he didn't. Against Guy, against Naruto, against Konan, against Kakashi, against Minato. He never outright starts off with genjutsu unless it's a biju and that's for control or a plan (took control of yagura, genjutsued kuruma so he'd rampage, genjutsued Konan for intel after he had beaten her) stop arguing Genjutsu when there are no instances of Obito doing it offensively.

So wait, im confused. Obito cant just run up with kamui and get ning. Like unless Ning has some type of future sight and knows whats going to happen how will he stop obito from just getting close and taking a 50-50

So wait, im confused. Obito cant just run up with kamui and get ning. Like unless Ning has some type of future sight and knows whats going to happen how will he stop obito from just getting close and taking a 50-50
Exactly he just needs to be near Ji and he will be sucked into kamui after he genjutsu him of courses he can sacrifices his rinnegan for izangi

The fact Ji Ning can sense danger from kilometers away. The fact when he uses Kamui it leaves him vulnerable since he becomes physical (read Minato vs Obito). The fact Ji Ning's rain water can last for a long time. the fact he has soul hax that shatters weak souls and paralyzes people.

Problem is once obito starts kamui it doesn't matter what you do unless you can teleport. Even if yu kill him, he will use izinagi. And your screwed either way.

And i wouldn't call obito's soul weak.

Problem is once obito starts kamui it doesn't matter what you do unless you can teleport. Even if yu kill him, he will use izinagi. And your screwed either way.

And i wouldn't call obito's soul weak.
Obitos soul will be paralyzed then. He needs to be up close to Kamui, and you can move out of Kamui. If he uses Izanagi he loses his ability to use Kamui so Im doubting he'll do Izanagi.

I don't know why you guys continue to argue Izanagi when it's either a last resort or if it not, it means Obito loses Kamui and his sharingan abilities.

The argument that Obito gets close is hilarious considering how that allows Ning to win even more easily, since a big issue for him is his lack of range. Also loving how the discussion straight up reverses gear from "Obito would keep clear" to this.

And what is this about Obito "having a strong soul"? In the context of DE, that's multiple layers of soul-hax resistance. Which I'm fairly sure he lacks.

The argument that Obito gets close is hilarious considering how that allows Ning to win even more easily, since a big issue for him is his lack of range. Also loving how the discussion straight up reverses gear from "Obito would keep clear" to this.

And what is this about Obito "having a strong soul"? In the context of DE, that's multiple layers of soul-hax resistance. Which I'm fairly sure he lacks.
There is also the genjutsu argument that you won’t accept. Which is layered mind manipulation

I don't have to accept an argument. I can and should acknowledge and debate it but whether or not it's accepted is up to whether it holds up.

You tried to misconstrue 3 separate chains into 7 layers of Illusion creation. I didn't agree with that obviously. It's that simple.

Oh, almost forgot. Grace I think.

Obito only has to stop phasing once then the time limit resets. The jins are edo, low godly goes brr.
A droplet hitting him would grievously injure him so him stopping occasionally while surrounded by 6-C+ rain whose drops can oneshot 6-C+s would do him in even quicker.

Soul-hax brrs harder. Ning can deal with them with even less issue.

A droplet hitting him would grievously injure him so him stopping occasionally while surrounded by 6-C+ rain whose drops can oneshot 6-C+s would do him in even quicker.

Soul-hax brrs harder. Ning can deal with them with even less issue.
Obito has hashirama cells , he heals the damage, can basically use the bijuu as shield against rain. Bijuu can also spam bijuu bombs.

Why are y'all forgetting obito can soul extract through rinnegan or that the gedo mazo basically has aoe soul consumption? Gedo also has sealing chains, does Obito have the gunbai as equipment here?

All ninja's also have paralysis jitsu with its effectiveness relying on the caster. Both obito and ning are relative to each other so he can definitely paralyze him.

Obito only has to stop phasing once then the time limit resets. The jins are edo, low godly goes brr.
We see he can still get hit in that split second especially when he's facing someone on his level of skill or higher and Ji Ning is far above him in skill. Also don't matter what the jins regen is, they'll be torn apart by the droplets.

All ninja's also have paralysis jitsu with its effectiveness relying on the caster. Both obito and ning are relative to each other so he can definitely paralyze him.
Nice, cause obito really uses that in character? Go get a scan of that.

Obito has hashirama cells , he heals the damage, can basically use the bijuu as shield against rain. Bijuu can also spam bijuu bombs.
Continuous oneshot tier damage isn't getting shrugged off with regeneration at all. Also I don't know if anyone answered this but what stops Ning from just killing the Bijuu????

As for Bijuu Bombs, Ning can just dodge them with little issue.
Why are y'all forgetting obito can soul extract through rinnegan or that the gedo mazo basically has aoe soul consumption? Gedo also has sealing chains, does Obito have the gunbai as equipment here?
The soul extraction is contact based so that's not happening. I'm curious how often he even does that with the Gedo statue, especially in a 1v1 fight.

W
Nice, cause obito really uses that in character? Go get a scan of that.
Whats up with you and this IC stuff? Is that all you have to argue with? Paralysis jutsu is basically ninja 101.

Jins have low godly regen. What can ning do against saiken's acid, koukou can use boil release to amp his speed, strength, naruto in kcm was getting burned by roshi's lava despite kurama cloak being able to tank amaterasu for some seconds. How much heat can ning resist? Can ning create enough water to rival kisame who could neutralize said lava?.

Obi to can reflect danmaku with the gunbai.

No counter has been made against aoe soul eat, sealing chains.

Continuous oneshot tier damage isn't getting shrugged off with regeneration at all. Also I don't know if anyone answered this but what stops Ning from just killing the Bijuu????

As for Bijuu Bombs, Ning can just dodge them with little issue.

The soul extraction is contact based so that's not happening. I'm curious how often he even does that with the Gedo statue, especially in a 1v1 fight.
How is he gonna constantly dodge 6C+ explosions that cover high 7A range?

Basic abilities of the GE do statue, he was shown using the gedo statue many times in the war, actually made use of sealing chains. AoE soul consumption can be a last resort.

Edit: gunbai can absorb and reflect danmaku when he needs to stop phasing

Only Nagato used the Gedo's soul hax (the dragons).

Obito never used it or the sealing chains bare for Tailed Beast...how easy would have been the war if he used both...but no. If he used them and I forget my fault then but if he did post the scans so I can see it.

Back