• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Obito Uchiha VS. Trafalgar Law

Still, Obito don't use genjutsu when he is fighting. Kakashi's case was literally out of battle, lol

It wasn't. Kakashi just found a way to enter Kamui with Obito and fight. During this, Obito put Kakashi in a Genjutsu, and Kakashi broke it (Because he is a master with Sharingan, dur). If you ask "Why didn't Obito use Genjutsu again then?" Because Kakashi could perceive the Genjutsu and get out of it. Waste of time for Obito, in another words.

Kenbunshoku Haki is precognition, Ope-Ope No Mi allows for dura negation and Regenerationn negation way above Obito's regen. As for Black Receiver those wouldn't work, as far as I'm aware they work by disrupting the flow of Chakra which is where the paralysis comes from, Haki isn't an enegry that's Equalized with chi groups.

As far as I know and remember, black receivers disturb the chakra and deconcentrate the target, like Pain did with Kakashi to avoid Kamui.

obsvervation haki isnt going to tell him that hes using a move where he become intangible and needs to solidify into order to bfr you

Kidkinsey said:
obsvervation haki isnt going to tell him that hes using a move where he become intangible and needs to solidify into order to bfr you

No but he'll see it before it happens, one dosen't need to be Katakuri in order to evade this. Laws usage of Kenbunshoku Haki should be comparable to Dressrosa Luffy's considering he could see Doffy's nigh invisible threads.

M3X said:
It wasn't. Kakashi just found a way to enter Kamui with Obito and fight. During this, Obito put Kakashi in a Genjutsu, and Kakashi broke it (Because he is a master with Sharingan, dur). If you ask "Why didn't Obito use Genjutsu again then?" Because Kakashi could perceive the Genjutsu and get out of it. Waste of time for Obito, in another words.
He used Genjutsu against Kakashi but that was not for the purpose of immobilizing him in battle, he just wanted to favor the narrative situation. There was no mindfuck in this scene because Obito doesn't fight that way.

I would say that this battle is who attacks first. Obito has Kamui as his main ranged hax and Law his cuts. As much as Law needs to activate Room before using his power (Thing he can do thinking) Obito just needs to think and eye contact.

I would says that Obito could attack first, but the main problem of his Kamui is that Law can dodge it using teleportation. Since Kamui isn't too fast, Law should still notice the attack on his body and quickly uses teleportation to dodge. After that he could end the fight with Amputate or Ganma Knife.

The Prince of Counters said:
Kidkinsey said:

No but he'll see it before it happens, one dosen't need to be Katakuri in order to evade this. Laws usage of Kenbunshoku Haki should be comparable to Dressrosa Luffy's considering he could see Doffy's nigh invisible threads.
i agree with obito tried somehting like a smoke bomb diversion and tried to kamui law from behind his observation would help him dodge it, but i dont agree that his observation will assist him in knowing how to fight or counter kamui

Rei Rubro said:
M3X said:
He used Genjutsu against Kakashi but that was not for the purpose of immobilizing him in battle, he just wanted to favor the narrative situation. There was no mindfuck in this scene because Obito doesn't fight that way.
that can be because he knows kakashi has resistance to mind and preception manip, so why attempt to put him to sleep or paralyze him if you know it wont work

Genjutsu GG. Also Laws precog will not save him from Kamui, the moment Obito touches him he is done. I vote Obito.

I supose I should remind that Obito does have six edo corpses fighting alongside him. Obviously they can't go 6-C because i restricted bijuu, but they're still a thing.

First of all, Law's observation haki isn't advanced. So at best it'll be comparable or slightly better than Sharingan precog. Obito will have linked vision too with the edo jins.

Obito has multiple win cons. He's a master at Genjutsu, able to control the nine-tails, a perfect Jin(who have resistance to mind hax),and had a genjutsu battle with kakashi(who also has resistance). Kamui makes him quite tricky to attack, and his BFR is also an option.

Gedo mazo can soul rip dozens of people at once. He has all the Rinnegan powers as well.

Now Law's devil fruit can allow him to potentially one-shot, BUT I don't think it circumvents all of Obito's abilities and win cons.

So I vote Obito(mid-high diff). Great battle tho.

Back