• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Obito Uchiha VS. Trafalgar Law

Because this is a thing that people apparently really want as a DB? This is Rinnegan Tobi and Post-Timeskip Trafalgar, and speed is equalized. I'm also restricting the Bijuu in this fight for obvious reasons.

Trafalgar: 2

Obito: 5

Inconclusive: 1

I dont think Law will be able to touch Obito with his Kamui. Laws "room" ability is good, but Obito can just intang kr teleport out of it. Theres also all the Rinnegan abilities and his Gedo Mazo which can just steal his soul.

Obito vs Law in a DB? nah, I think someone like Sasuke would work better in a death battle setting.

Also unless Obito starts with his Kamui right off the bat ( and I mean like the very first second of the fight.) then he's screwed as Law's spatial slashing lack travel time and are invisible. Precog also helps the doctor landing hits before Obito uses Kamui.

He used Kamui a lot when he was "Tobi", Team 7 + some ninjas couldnt hit him during a long time

So he uses it like right from the very start? Yeah if so then this is a stomp since Law wouldn't be able to effect him as long as Kamui is under effect. Perhaps throw a Logia at him instead?

Yeah he can't attack physically because he is... intantible. He can use Genjutsu, maybe

Thinking this over Law should be able to take this mid diff. Both have means of winning, however Law is gonna be made alert of the weakness of Kamui via Kenbunshoku Haki and that point it's just a matter of calculating when he needs to swing. And once said swing is made there ain't any ways of avoiding it, Law's spatial slashing crosses the distance instantly (Much like Lillie Barro from Bleach.) and said slashes are invisible. And with Shambles Law would be able to teleport out of the way of Kamui sucking him in. Law should take this without too much difficulty.

Obito can also BFR him, goes behind him with Kamui, with a touch Law is in Kamui Dimension

M3X said:
Obito can also BFR him, goes behind him with Kamui, with a touch Law is in Kamui Dimension
Law should just be able to Shambles out of harms way, especially if his room can cover a wide area.

A mind reading precog? So it actually reads the opponent mind? If so, I don't think it can affect Obito giving his mindhax resistance

ChocomilkAlex said:
Law should just be able to Shambles out of harms way, especially if his room can cover a wide area.
But can he react in time? I mean, Obito did this fast enough that even Onoki and everyone else could perceive

There are various stages of Kenbunshoku's precog, it can work via reading the mind and sudden glimpses of the immediate future. I dont think mind hax Resistance blocks out mind reading, said precog can also evolve into full blown future sight.

Prince, everything mind related is a type of mindhax. Read the mind is TP, wich is mindhax. Sharingan can block mind attacks like Genjutsu, that can do a lot of things besides illusion

The Prince of Counters said:
IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Kenbunshoku Haki doesn't read the opponent's mind.

Are you forgetting Enel? It's quite literally in our Haki page.
Enel was like 15 years ago, of course I forgot.

Scratch off what I said, it can read minds too, but Law's doesn't do that since Kenbunshoku has stages.

its more so like a spidey sense/ danger awareness thing i dont remember it legit mind reading, also doffy has blocked laws spatial cuts so im also iffy on the instant argument

genjutsu is an instant win and might be his only way of winning unless im forgetting something

his chains that restrict you and drain energy can be effective, i can see law having to deactivate room due to his stamina draining

Kidkinsey said:
also doffy has blocked laws spatial cuts so im also iffy on the instant argument
genjutsu is an instant win and might be his only way of winning unless im forgetting something
Anime only. Obito don't use genjutsu in fights.

The Prince of Counters said:
Doffy blocked it with his Haki, a weakness to Law's Devil Fruit.
if its instant as soon as he slices doffy should be cut, unless you mean obsvervation

Rei Rubro said:
Kidkinsey said:
also doffy has blocked laws spatial cuts so im also iffy on the instant argument
Anime only. Obito don't use genjutsu in fights.
the law vs doffy bridge scene?

also him and kakashi literally were exhanging genjutsu before they started fighting for real unless that was anime only

>Obito don't use genjutsu in fights

Kakashi was mindhaxed by Obito when both were in the Kamui Dimension

Obito has a bunch of win conditions. He has Genjutsu which he uses in character, as he mindhax all the Biju, swapped Genjutsu with Kakashi, he has his chains that can completely drain law, BFR to the Kamui dimension, paralysis with the black receivers, and he can summon the Geo Mazo which can take his soul.

Also how is Law going to figure out how his infallibility works? It took 3 of the most skilled ninja to figure out how to counter it.

Back