• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Obito Uchiha (Composite) vs Anakin Skywalker (Composite)

Transformaciones de Obito Uchiha HD

vs.

Darth Vader1

Rules:

1. This is Tobi before his death without any injuries; whereas this Darth Vader before his death without any injuries.

2. Tobi is in prime, has body modifications done on him, absorbs chakra to limit, absorbs Nine-Tails & Eight-Tails, has dual Rinnegan, transformed into Rikudō Senjutsu (controlled), activates Tailed Beast Mode, summons Demonic Statue of the Outer Path & Nine-Tails, and wields Truth-Seeking Balls, Shakujō, Füma Shuriken, Gunbai, Kusari & Sword of Nunoboko.

3. Darth Vader is in prime, has cybernatics done on him, don armor, wields dual lightsabers, and uses Force.

4. 1-on-1 death battle.

5. No interference or holding back.

Tatooine TPM
Naruto's World
Fusion between both Tatooine and Earth, so that both fighters have equalibrial location advantage.

Ladies and gentlemen, while is this is a composite thread, please, I highly suggest you to keep this battle in-universe, and no crossovers allowed no matter what!

Huesito88 said:
Isn't this a stomp? (does Obito have any speed feats in the non canon stuff?)
Well Naruto characters in the video game are multi-solar system level like Madara.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Can vader mindhax into pocketdimenioms?
I believe there is a feat of Luke guiding a ship through hyperspace (which is stated to be another dimension in SW, if I recall correctly) with telepathy. That said, is not even needed. Obito needs to step out of the dimension to attack, at which moment, Vader just goes "mindhax gg".

It's all in the video game.

I know but I'm no expert on the Naruto non canon stuff, If I assume there speed is the same then Vader just blitzes and mind haxes.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Wouldn't composite Obito have the DMS and one Rinnegan? When did he ever implant both Rinnegan?
I gave him both Madara's Rinnegan for the sake of this thread, because he had problem with one Rinnegan and one Mangekyo Sharingan. Duel Rinnegan of Madara's is more powerful than his duel Mangekyo Sharingan.

Isn't Jinchuriki immune to mind hax tho? Cause Bee literally broke free from one by Itachi.

Isn't Itachi's Mind Hax literally garbage compared to Vader?

How is it literally garbage? I swear that basing mindhax simply on in working on fodder(even if it is millios of fodder)is the worst thing to do.

Rocker1189 said:
How is it literally garbage? I swear that basing mindhax simply on in working on fodder(even if it is millios of fodder)is the worst thing to do.

I kinda agree tbh. Always thought hax should be rated as quality over quantity.

I don't see how the characters being "fodder" in any way diminishes mind haxing several dozen million people.

Well if you ask me that's more of a range / aoe feat as opposed to its potency. Then again others seem to have different opinions but that's just my personal opinion.

Keyword

"I think." as in that's how I'd personally rate things. It's different on the wiki obviously and I'm obviously not going to try to change that.

>Mind hax strength based on range is dumb

No...it isn't. We've been over this countless times. (Not directed at Knight btw. More at Rocker)

Why would Narutoverse, even non-canon, be 4-A anyway? If Kaguya's pocket dimension feat being 4-C would be an outlier if it was legit, why would you guys think that it being 4-A would be legit?

The real cal howard said:
Why would Narutoverse, even non-canon, be 4-A anyway? If Kaguya's pocket dimension feat being 4-C would be an outlier if it was legit, why would you guys think that it being 4-A would be legit?
Wouldn't 4A make 4C less of an outlier tho?

Gargoyle One said:
If you wish to call other Jedi and Sith fodder then okay I guess.
Kylo Ren in definately a fodder. Why? He lost to a newbie Jedi like Rey who had no prior Jedi training.

Back